Mission Pendant

YOU, THE SAME YOU

That was the same pendant she wanted to buy..

Bomi's POV

Wow isn't this the same pendant I wanted to buy but couldn't buy due to shortage of money..Who could've left this infront of the door..Oh maybe unnie bought it for me and now pretending to be in mask..Thanks unnie for the gift..

She took the pendant closing the door in amaze..She stood infront of the mirror to see how it looks on her..The door bell rings..

Bomi- yah unnie you are great(hugs Chorong)

Chorong-what have I done (says foolishly making innocen expression)

Bomi- yah unnie you are too much..

Chorong- what is that hanging on your hand?(asked curiously)

Bomi- haven't you bought this for me?(shows the pendant)

Chorong- yah, isn't this the same pendant we saw in the mall?

Bomi- you bought it right?(says weirdly forming wrinkles on her forehead)

Chorong- when did I bought?(becomes surprised)

Bomi- then who left it infront of the door?

Chorong- someone left it infront of the door?

Bomi- ne I found it wrapped and on top my name was written in bols words..

Chorong- strange, did they saw us squinting over this pendant in the mall?

Bomi- who found us?

Chorong- Minhyuk, Hyunshik and ilhoon oppa..

Bomi- aneiyo, I saw them choosing their stuffs facing opposite of us..

Chorong-then who did this?(pouts)

Bomi- I've got an idea unnie..

Chorong- what?

Bomi- we shall ask the accounter about the person who bought the pendant..

Chorong- yeah that will be great..oh tomorrow is Hayoung's birthday so she gave the invitation card to me on the way to our dorm..

Bomi- oh great will you come with me?

Chorong- no, I have to complete the notes within tomorrow..Bom ah I have another idea..

Bomi- ne what?

Chorong- tomorrow you will wear this pendant and I'm sure if the person is from your class then he will definetly come near to praise you..

Bomi- how can you be so sure about that?

Chorong- wait and watch..The person who gifted this obviously knows you and  follows you everywhere so if he is from you class he will join Hayoung's birthday party for sure..

Bomi- why don't you take a job of detective? you have great qualities and instinct powers..

Chorong- don't fool around okay..(pokes Bomi softly)

Bomi- um hungry..

Chorong- hmm let's cook the beefs..

Bomi- yep yummy..

Bomi and Chorong had their dinner and slept within regular time..Next day in the class everyone along with Mrs.Kim wished Hayoung happy birthday..Bomi took a clear glance of the whole class to find anyone as a suspect but everyone was busy in their own business..

ilhoon- what happened?

Bomi- ha? nothing..(forms a fake smile)

ilhoon- you are worried of something..

Bomi- aneiyo oppa I'm not (picks her book from the desk and steps out of the class)

ilhoon's POV

After she came back from Busan she stopped talking with me..She remains busy in her works and private thoughts..I hope she's okay or else I will have to do smething..

Bomi's POV( while walking through the corridor)

I think Changsub oppa must've done this as he is the one who can follow me..What shall I do with the pendant?I don't feel like wearing it untill knowing the person who gifted me ..

While being drowning in her thoughts Bomi bumped with Peniel who was coming back from the library..

Peniel- oh sorry..

Bomi- it's okay..

Peniel- oh I guess you are in the same class with Naeun right?

Bomi- ne, you know Naeun?

Peniel- ne we are really close..

Bomi- oww, bye (moves backward and giggles) he must be her boyfriend9whispers to herself)

Namjoo- Bomi are you coming in the party tonight?

Bomi- ne I will but I'm confused about what to wear..

Namjoo- please do wear black dress, you will look fabulous..

Bomi- oh really?okay..

Namjoo- bye meet you at night..

Bomi left campus and came back in her dorm to see if she has any black party worth dress and fortunately she found one that was gifted by her grandma on her birthday..

Chorong enters

Chorong- wow the dress is so pretty , when did you bought it?

Bomi- grandma gifted me on my birthday..

Chorong- huh, grandma never gifted me a dress like this ever (pouts) by the way how can you wear this, it's quite cold today..

Bomi- ne I was also thinking about it..

Chorong- ya do you remember that white short jacket with stone writings on it?

Bomi- yeah that one, You are great unnie..

After she wore the black sleeveless knee long chiffon gown with small black stone working on it, she was more looking like a birthday girl..Her fair skin was more reflecting because of the colour..She kept her hair free or she would've have may have made a high bun like everyday..She wore a black medium heel pump shoe to match with it and atlast the pendant on her neck..Chorong was out for her notes so she locked the door as Chorong has a spare key..The party was in the cafeteria as Hayoung belongs to different city..Bomi entered the cafe where most of the guest means students were already present..Bomi handed the gift to Hayoung and after greeting she joined with Namjoo and Naeun..Bomi waited for the person to come but no one was there to suspect..ilhoon joined the party before few minute of cake cutting, every girl was staring at him for his cool dressup..White t-shirt inside and a black jacket on top with torned black jeans..Some girls were roaming beside him but he avoided them and moved on to join the other boys..He glanced through the hall and finally his eye stopped at Bomi..

ilhoon's POV

Wow ! she looks so beautiful in this dress that I can't make my eyes move from her..wait why do I feel I have seen the dress?

Sungjae- ilhoon ah where are you staring at?(patted his shoulder)

ilhoon- ah nowhere..

On the other hand Chorong came back finishing her work..She was washing her face where suddenly the bell rings..She opened the door thinking of Bomi but that was Minhyuk standing infront..

Chorong- you?

Minhyuk- ne, won't you ask me to come in?

Chorong- oh, ne come in(forms wrinkles on her forehead while closing the door)

Minhyuk-well I came to give you this notebook..

Chorong- thanks but I finished copying today..

Minhyuk-oow, by the way where is Bomi sshi?

Chorong- she went for her classmate's birthday party..

Minhyuk- oh..

Chorong- coffee or tea?

Minhyuk- I'm nothing you come and sit beside me..

Chorong gets embarassed and nervous..

Chorong-um um , I will come after changing..

Minhyuk- wait (stands from sitting position) I'm sorry for yesterday, I know you are quie embarassed seeing me but believe me I'm not that type you are thinking..(sighs looking down )

Chorong(stands still for few second then says)- well actually I was trying not to be closer to you in the campus, you know I don't like others to talk about us..I know you were not at fault(also sighs loking down)

Minhyuk approaches near Chorong and touches her arm to face her eye..

Minhyuk- Chorong sshi, i know you are feeling pressured but please tolerate me for few minute..I think I should tell you the truth..I was so eager to see you when you were in Busan so I huggeg you in excitement, I don't feel good when you are not infront of my eyes..Promise me you won't break our friendship after what I will say now..

Chorong feels her heart beating faster after hearing the words he just said..

Chorong- whatt do you want to say?(her word stucks in nervousness)

Minhyuk- Chorong sshi, I  I love you..

Chorong(becomes startled and keeps staring at him staying mum with an expression less face)

Minhyuk- Chorong sshi, Chorong sshi(shooks her a couple of time to regain her mind)

Chorong- ne, what?

She makes her eyes sown to hide her blushing face and trembling hear..First time she felt her heart pounding hard, she became speechless and as well embarassed..An awkward silence covered the situation..

Minhyuk- um, I shall leave now (opens the door and says facing forward) I will wait for the answer( leaves without making a last eye contact with her )

Minhyuk left girl's dorm without making any second question maybe he understood the feelings of Chorong she was going through...