Hint

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Eunji- Bom ah wake up..

Bomi- please 5min more( covers her head with the blanket)

Chorong- yah Bomi how can you sleep so long?

Eunji- Chorong unnie let me take you to meet with Eunkwang oppa and leave her sleeping..

Bomi- yah, I'm coming wait a min..(jumps up from bed)

Chorong and Eunji- pabo(giggles)

Mrs.Yoon-Bomi, how can you sleep long here, remember it's your uncle's place..

Bomi- sorry, by the way is grandma awake?

Mrs.Yoon- no, but soon she will wake up..

Eunji- aunt, can I take Bomi and Chorong to show my college..

Mrs.Yoon- ne, ofcourse but after having breakfast..

Chorong- Bom ah, we will wait in the table..

Bomi- ne ,give me 5 min..

Everyone except grandma and Bomi was waiting on the table for Bomi's arrival where suddenly doorbell rings..

Chorong- let me see..(opens the door)

Mrs.Park- oh Chorong ah how are you?(hugs her)

Chorong- oh omma, I'm fine come in..

Mrs.Yoon- oh you arrived, how was your journey>

Mrs.Park-safe, where's omma? how is she now?

Mrs.Yoon- she is sleeping..

Mr.Son- ow how are you sister?

Mrs.Park- fine..

Bomi enters

Bomi- anneongsayo aunt..

Mrs.Park- oh Bomi, hows your health?

Bomi- I'm fine because of your well wishes..

Mrs.Park- is she well?(whispers to Mrs.Yoon)

Mrs.Yoon- same as before(whispers back)

Chorong, Eunji and Bomi left for the meeting..

Chorong- Eunji ah, how does he looks?

Eunji-how can I describe that to you, h here he is..

Chorong and Bomi- anneongsayo..

Eunkwang-oh anneongsayo..

Eunji- they are my cousin, Park Chorong and Yoon Bomi..

Chorong- he is quite cute but his height is ___(whispers to Eunji)

Eunj- whatever his height doesn't matter..(whispers back)

Bomi, Chorong ,Eunji and Eunkwang were gossiping in a cafe where on the other side the parents where discussing about something serious..

Mrs.Yoon- thanks fro admitting Chorong in Bomi's college..

Mrs.Park- I can understand what you feel even that's normal for every mother..,Well I think you should tell her the truth..

Mrs.Yon- I wanted but I couldn't , maybe she won't believe this even no girl will try to believe this sort of phenomena..

Mrs.Park- well is it a phenomena or truth who knowa but omma do believes right? she is the one who witnessed everything..

Prs.Yoon- I'm really scared about Bomi's health, there isn't any unusual change to get it as hint..

Mrs.Park- hmm let's observe for few more days..

Mrs,Son- sister omma is sinking(rushes to grandma's room)

Mrs.Yoon and Mrs.Park- what?

Mrs.Yoon - omma are you having problem?sister please call the doctor..

Grandma- I want to meet my grand daughters,please call them(breaths hard)

IN THE CAFE

Eunkwang-do you know guys,I was so crazy on your sister that one day while staring at her I got bumped with a pillar and my nose was hurt..

Bomi- jeongmal? (everyone laughts out loud where Eunji's phone ringtone interrupts)

Eunji- ne omma (recieves the call)

Mrs.Son(from phone)- girls please come hme your grandma's condition is worsening..

Eunji- ne we are coming(call cuts), guys we have to leave on an instant..oppa see you tomorrow..

The girls rushes to their way home to see their grandma,, The door was already open so they entered without any belling formality and stepped inside their granny's room..

Bomi- ah how ware you now( giosses granma on her cheeks)

Grandma- much better, god saved me once more to spend some time with my lovely grand daughters..(speaks weakly)

Chorong- you won't leave us right(shreads her tears)

Grandma-yeah, I won't until you get married..(shy smile forms on her face)

Eunji- unnie ehy are you crying, our grandma is as strong as a macho man(pinches Chorong)

Mrs.Yoon- hmm girls let her rest for a while, your lunch is served on the table go have them..

The girls took their sits in the dining table to have their lunch where suddenly Eunji asks Bomi about the thread..Bomi remained silent and answered," well I don't know, it seems to be a troublemaker for me"..Chorong and Eunji was also ware of the secret otherwise they may have blurt her all..Chorong passed the whole day sitting idle holding her book where Eunji was busy with her phone chatting with Eunkwang..Bomi was the only one who was fully drowned in the thoughts about the thread..When night took the place of evening they couldn't realize..Bomi changed her casual dress into pajamas and came down to see her grandma..

Bomi- can I come in?

Grandma- oh Bomi, come in darling, make sure the door is close I want to gossip with my lovely grand daughter alone9sits from leaning position pressing her back with the pillow for support)

Bomi-ne, I also want to spend some time with you..

Grandma- how's your study going on?

Bomi- fine, I feel good as unnie takes care of me..

Grandma- don't you have a boyfriend?(winks at her)

Bomi(cheek redens)- aneiyo, don't you know me I'm not that comfortable with this thing..

Grandma- listen, if you love someone then never let him go away from you..

Bomi- hmm, that's why I don't want you to leave me(hugs her),,can you tell me a story? I need a nice story to tell it to our project leader..

Grandma- oh then listen carefully it's a true story..When I was young like you I had a best friend name Kyosu, she was really beautiful as well as good hearted..We were always together wherever we went, she helped me in my need as well I also heped her when she needed, we were like two bodies but one soul..One she fell in love with a boy named Heungkyu..He was also a charming boy with great personality..Their fate did bring them together but unfortunately they didn't had a happy ending..( tears rolled through the cheeks)

Bomi- why are you cyings(said while wiping tears from tears from granny's cheek)

Grandma- after a long time I rembered the moment..

Bomi- ten what happened next?

Grandma- their parents disagreed to their opinion of marrying as they were against love marriage..They tried their best way to consult with their family but their family was unable to accept thier love..One day kyosu and Heungkyu asked me to meet them in a food shop..Iwas totally ware of their decision they took right infront of me..They were so much insane in their love that they attempted such sin..I went inside the shop and found them sitting together, I sat infront of them and saw two cup of juice ,i thought they may have ordered it..For few minuted we were totally mum..They lifted the glass of juice and drank whole in one sip..I saw them suffering, I was totally freezed and confused on what to react..Kyosu stood u and walked like a dummy to me..She fell on my hand and said in a murmur voice ,"I couldn't make my love ful;fill in this life but I promise I will come again to make a happy ending of my love story, we will right heugkyu oppa?..Heugkyu replied,"ne we will"..She fainted over me and also Heungkyu within difference of few seconds, I screamed loud which made the owner check on us..He called an ambulance and the staff lifted them in the stretcher inside te amubulance..I was holding her hand the whole way..I was just only saw them suffering and bearing the pain they were getting ..As soon we reached the hospital the doctor said we lost them quite few minute ago..The cause of their death is highly powered rat killing poison..I was shocked by the two appearance infront of me who ere talking with me just few hours ago..I felt so helpless and claimed to be responsible of their such condition..I was unable to save their life even till now I think I could've saved them..She promised me she wll come back and still today I believe I will see her before my death..Their amilies really got a great lesson from the incident..

Bomi suddenly felt her cheeks wet full of her tears..That was a true story indeed and was a hint but Bomi couldn't get it..

Bomi- that was not your mistake, even I would've also done the same if I were there instead of you..

Grandma- I love you so much darling, I promise you that you won't face any family problem when you will love someone..

Bomi- that's okay but suicide was not the way to teach lessons..They sholud've eloped and married incase they had no option..

Grandma- I'm lucky that my grand daughter is intellighent...

Chorong- what are you two talking about?, don't foget she is even my granny(hugs her)

Grandma- I love you all I just only want you all to be happy and successful in you life..

Mrs.Park- what are you two doing gere? come on , enough of disturbing omma now go and sleep..

Bomi and Chorong- bye , goodnight..

They went up and leaned on the bed to sleep peacefully but the story was still roaming through her mind..Bomi felt so immensed while listening as if she knewed the story before..That ecoed in her mind repeatedly that when shen drived in the way to dreamworld she couldn't realize..