Crazy Environment

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Bomi lowered her steps as she went near the figure sitting on the floor ,dumping her head between two knees.Bomi's fear grewed as she examined the figure with wide eyes ,staring like a hamster. She wanted to run back after realizing that was Chorong.She thought her unnie was maybe mad on her after finding the door locked but wonder the door is still locked because Chorong has the spare key. Bomi kneeled down and leaned close to Chorong.

Bomi- unnie! unniee! I'm back..

Chorong uncovered her face and faintly tried to focus on the figure infront of her. Her vision was blurry after having an unexpected napshe took sitting on the floor.

Bomi- unnie were you sleeping? I'm so sorry that I made you wait like this but I guess you have the spare key then why haven't you unlocked the dorm?

Chorong- ne, yah I lost it ( said while rubbing her eyes)

Bomi- unnie, are you ok? wait! wait! were you crying? I can see tear stains on your cheeks.

Chorong- Oh! shincha! aneiyo( rubbed her face on an instant to remove the stains)

Bomi- get up now, let's enter .

Bomi and Chorong entered their dorm and slumped on the couch heaving a long sigh.The atmosphere went awkward and silent between them for about ten minute when suddenly Bomi picked up a point to converse on. She was quiet nervous to ask the question but she canouldn't help it as she certainly felt something happened to Chorong.Another ten minute assed by with the same silence ruling the room while Chorong faintly sticked her gaze up on the ceiling and Bomi kept on making poker face thinking whether to the question or not. Atlast she broke the silence and made the question flow from to Chorong's ear.

Bomi- is there anything you are hiding from me? I mean anything between you and Minhyuk oppa?(said hesitantly)

Chorong felt a shiver went down her back after hearing the question. She was in a dilemma and wanted to cry out loud but couldn't, couldn't as she never wanted to make anyone worrry for her, infact she was the one who always worried for others and sorted every problems before it went out to worse.She tried not to behave unusual infront of her but she was unable to hide her tears which kep rolling down her cheeks.Bomi barged to her and wrapped her in a hug.

Bomi- ah! unnie! why r u crying , is the problem related with Minhyuk oppa> tell me unnie what happened..

Chorong's POV

I never felt like this hurt before. You broke my heart into several pieces that I wonder how to join them. I always managed by myself even the worse situation but now I can't even hold my tears. I admit that I fell for you but never thought you will come ou like this. I criticise my feelings or a player like you.

Bomi- unnie! unnie please tell what happened, I promise I'll make everything fine.

Chorong( wiper her tears and blurted out)- are you promising to make everything fine(asked with a colorless expression)

Bomi- I promise!

Chorong- no way letf Bomah! he didn't left anything to be mended.

Bomi- please tell me , you will feel better.

Chorong- listen, the day you went for Hayoung's bnirthday party, he came to me and confessed his feeling towards me. I didn't reply and so he left and now today I saw him hugging a girl in the cafeteria..

Bomi- yah, lot of things happened but you didn't even shared with me, Ok now tell me o you love him?

Chorong- Maybe!

Bomi- have you seen the girl in the campus before?

Chorong- I couln'tsee her face.

Bomi- ooh! I see. I think I need o solve a huge mystery..

Chorong- yah1 stop acting like a detective9slapped lightly on Bomi's shoulder certainly giving a slight smile to Bomi's detective like behaviour)

Bomi- see, I made you smile and will make you happy soon..

Few minutes later.....

After a long discussion, Chorong finally managed sometime to rest in peace but her concerened mind an heart remained restless which couldn't bless her eyes with some sleep. Sorrows and darkness of the room started ruling over her, controlling her emotions and changing them into hatred.

Chorong'd POV

Why fo I feel so restless? why? my trembling heart is beating so fast and I don't know why I feel strange like I'm doing something wrong and making it more critical. God help me with it, help me with a proper solution. My random changes in moods are the cause of this unwanted problems in  my life and often this becomes worser than ever I've dealed with. I was always a major character who somehow sorted all problems but why it is so hard to eal with my own problems. Maybe I misunderstood him, that can be because I didn't let him to explain even after knowing all about him. I shoul've gave him a chance to explain but what if I'm right? I won't spare him, wait what the hell on earth making me so rude to someone?! strange! Go please help me to get rid of this feeling.

Chorong's simplicity and smartness always helpe her by lsing any hope from every difficult time she passed but this is her first time she is being unable to deal with her personal problems. On the other hand the so called short time detective Bomi was getting puzzled and pussed off for her unnie. Finding clues, sketching scenes and characters was the whole blunder she plotted in. Her all cute features that never fails to amaze people with her hidden talents but detectivity might go in vain.

Bomi's POV

Oh! damn, again I made a blunder and now I'll have to recruit from the begining. That moron Mihyuk couldn't find any other girl to play with except unnie, you bloody moron will definitely learn a lesson and even regret later for messing up with unnie, the only is lacked is an evident.

Bomi was in her full might in messing with him . A sudden doorbell made her conscious from imagination in which she was lost for hal an hour. She hoped up from couch and stumbled to the door knob. Bomi twisted the knob and pulled the door open.

Bomi- who si it? oh! you ty jerk! what brings you here at this hour? ( said with a scornful face)

Minhyuk- Bomi shi! what happened to you! why are you talking like this? I mean are you drunk?

Bomi- drunk my foot! do not pretend okay!

Minhyuk- please behave yourself, I'm totally shocked upon seeing you talking like this, using slags and cursing me.

Bomi- that has to be shocking but still left more to be shocked on, you think you can fool me with your lovely words? then I must make you clear that you're wrong.

Minhyuk- I guess you know everything and so you are mad on me but please give me a chance to explain buddy.

Bomi- you are making mecrazy man, you should go for an auditin as an actor and I promise you will get selected.

Minhyuk- It is worthless talking with right now, you lost your mind, come one move and let me in.

Bomi- you jerk! I won't let you mess up with my sister again, not even for a second ( grabbed his collar and started throwing random punches on his abs)

Minhyuk- Oh! Bomi shi, it is hurting, ouch! oow! please let me explain.(Pleaded to her)

Bomi- explain my foot 1 take it, ( straightened her hand and again painful puch on his abs)

Minhyuk- Ouch! god Minah! take her off me.

Bomi- don't you dare to utter any girl's name , you don't deserve ( said with a red frown expression)

Minah- oppa!oppa! god, she is ridiculous, let me ask for help ( ran through the corrridor)

Minhyuk accepted all punches from Bomi but didn't tried to escape in return. Bomi pulled Minhyuk up who just got tired and fell on ground.

Bomi- what happened Minhyuk? already gave up? have you left your strengths in your dorm?

Minhyuk- I don't want to make your unnie cry for you cause I love her ( heaved long breath and said which turned her ferocious like a beast)

She wrapped hard grips ad again punches over punches.

Minah- there, over there! that girl has gone mad ,please help oppa!

ilhoon- Bomi shi! Bomi shi! what are you doing! have you gone mad? ( pulled her off from Minhyuk)

Bomi- yes I'm! this jerk ditched my unnie and first time i saw her shedding tears like a poor fellow (said louly while giving a scowling look)

Chorong joined the ruckus

Chorong- what the hell is happening here Boma! and what are you doing? ( asked while giving an outrageous look)

Minah- your strange sister just started a fight with my brother with no reason.

Chorong- Bomah! have you gone a mad! who told you to mess up with him? 9 yelled at Bomi)

Bomi- unnie! why are you yelling at me ? I was just trying to solve your problem and upon seeing him I couldn't control my temper.

ilhoon- Bomi shi! you must thisnk before you show your actions.9 yelled at her)

Minah- oppa! come on let's leave.

Minhyuk- no, wait ! I won't leave until I finish my explanation.

Chorong- Bomah! please stay calm and Minhyuk oppa and the rest please do come insie so we don't disturb other ( said with a cold voice and with a colorless expression)

Everyone moved inside the room and sitted on the coouch for further discussions .

Chorong- oppa! I didn't let you explain and I'm sorry for that. Please continue ( sai while sticking her gaze down)

ilhoon- you must hear them clearly ( whispered to Bomi)

Bomi- yeah! yeah! stop acting innocent( whisperes back)

ilhoon- innocent for what?

Bomi- should I tell Minhyuk oppa about you and Minah?

Ilhoon- what me and Minah!

Bomi- you two are dating

Ilhoon(coughed)- what dating?

Bomi-yes, yes

ilhoon( pressed shut with his hand)-I told you to pay head to them and slowly you will get clear.

Bomi- let's see(frowned)

Minhyuk- Chorong shi! she is Minah  mu younger sister and the same girl you saw me hugging.

Chorong- what?( became startled and even guilty after realizing her mistake) Oh! I'm sorry that I doubted on you and dragged it upto here. You even had to bear the pain, I'm sos sorry ( started crying after apologizing)

Minhyuk( Moved to take a sit beside Chorong to console her)- yah Chorong shi? you don't look good shedding tears, you look pretty smiling ( leaned closer and whispered to Chorong )

Chorong- but I'm responsible for all this, you even got punches from Bomi, please forgive her she is still a kid.(pleaded)

Minah- My brother is being romantic ( cough to alert Minhyuk and Chorong)

Minhyuk (moved back to his previous sit and looked down to hide his face which suddenly took a crimson shade blush)- well Bomi shi you have hard grips I must say.

Bomi- yah! oppa! I'm really apologetic for what I did.Actually even I don't know how I did this, I was out of temper. I'm sorry, really sorry.

Minhyuk- it's ok, but dn't lose your temper so easily okay? By the way are you an athlete ? I mean you don't look that strong, my abs are still paining.

Bomi- yah! oppa! don't embarass me.

Chorong- she is a 3rd degree black belt holder in teakwondo.

Ilhoon, Minhyuk and Minah- what? is that true?

Bomi- Yes indeed ( said with a wide grin)

Minhyuk- then we must be careful before we talk to her (teased Bomi)

Bomi- ya oppa! you are annoying me. By the way, you should stay careful beside unnie because she is a 3rd degree black belt holder in hapkido.

Minhyuk- Minah ah! your brother is dead!

Bomi- yah! ilhoon oppa! you also should think twice before you give your frowning looks at me.

Minah- oppa! your girlriend is right. ( another tease to ilhon and Bomi)

Minhyuk and Chorong- what ? you two are dating?

Bomi- aneiyo! Minah what are you saying? infact you and ilhoon oppa are dating right?

Minah- yah! aneiyo he is like my elder brother same as Minhyuk oppa.

ilhoon- same here, she is indeed like my own sister.

Bomi- Oow! sorry guys! I guess today is not an auspicious day for me ( made a poker face)

Minah- oppa! it is getting late, you also need to drop me home.

Minhyuk- ne! we should get going Chorong shi!

Minah- Chorong unnie, it was a great pleasure meeting my brother's dearest lover, and oppa I must say she is beautiful. Unnie do keep your trust on oppa, I promise he won't break it.

Chorong- yah! oppa! ne! Bomah ( started blushing)

Minhyuk- Chorong shi! thanks for loving me.

Chorong- Minah! do come often to visit us( became nervous and shy)

ilhoon- Bomi shi please bring your story tomorrow.

Bomi- ne.

ilhoon, Minhyuk, Minah- goodbye and goodnight.

Finally the end of the huge ruckus went off with a happy ending. All problem all misunerstanding went clear to them which left a good impact on them.

Minhyuk's POV

You made my day Chorong shi . Finally you showed your love to me and you can't even imagine how happy I'm . Just do trust me , I will protect you

Chorong's POV

I'm sorry for being so rude to you, I promise I'll never lose my trust from you. Just never hie anything from me.

ilhoon's POV

Crazy athlete! My love is an athlete . Instead of me , she can protect me. Your innocence makes me fell in love with you every second you are inront . When will you feel the same for me.

Bomi's POV

Crazy me!, I always fail to understand you oppa but from now on will never fail.