Back to Seoul

YOU, THE SAME YOU

They stayed for some more days and returned to their own destination..They again toughed the cold air of seoul that has a great difference than of busan..The taxi arrived infront of the hostel gate and they entered in their dorm..

Chorong(fell on her bed)- I'm so exhausted of this journey..

Bomi-ne me too..Minhyuk oppa will be surprised seeing you tomorrow in the class.(teases)

Chorong- ne ne ilhoon will also get surprised..(takes revenge)

Bomi- whatever, I'm happy grandma is fine now..

Chorong- oh, I forgot that grandma gave some freezed foods, damn my dresses will get spoiled (opens her luggages)

Bomi- unnie you should have packed them in seperate bags..

Chorong- thank gog omma packed them seperately..

Bomi- that looks yummy, unnie cook it for dinner cause we don't have enough groceries to prepare for tonight..

They cooked some food for their dinner and had them..They slept early for being tired by the journey..

In the morning

Chorong- Bom ah wake up we have to attend class..

Bomi- ya wait (moves inside the washroom with her drowsy half closed eyes)

Few minutes later.....

Bomi- unnie, I can't find my sweat shirt..

Chorong- that might be on the upper shelf of the cupboard..

Bomi- no unnie, it's not here..

Chorong- you can wear that black jacket, it will match with the uniform..

Bomi-ne that will be great..

Bomi and Chorong left for their class and as expected ilhoon was shocked seeing her face after so many days..Where on the other side Minhyuk made an embarrasing situation regarding Chorong..He was so happy to see her that he hugged her infront of the whole class..Everyone's eyes stuck over them and even some were blabbering nonsense..

Chorong- oppa, leave me everybody is staring at us..

Minhyuk-oops sorry, actually I got too excited after seeing you..

Well after that typical situation, a topic of discussion will began and that can be heard amongst most girls only..ilhoon saw her approaching near him but suddenly the other girls interrupted..

Namjoo- oh Bomi nice to see you after long time..

Bomi- ne I also feel great seeing you..

After the small greeting Bomi sat beside ilhoon..

ilhoon- Hi ( whispers forwarding his face near Bomi's after making sure nobody's eyes is on them)

Bomi- oh, hello oppa how are you?..

ilhoon- ahem ahem, fine well where were you these days?(said softly scratching his kneck while looking forward)

Bomi- I was in Busan to see my ill grandma and now she is almost fine to walk around..

ilhoon-oh..

Mrs.Kim- yah Yoon Bomi good to see you after long time..Now please be attentive so you can show some better results in academic preview..

Bomi- ne, kamsahamnida..

Bomi promised her grandmother that she will be good in everything well academic results also plays a great role in this everything..Bomi thught to herself that she won't sleep again and won't miss any important class..After tha first class Bomi headed to the library in full intention of covering her passed notes but she felt asleep on the table keeping the book as a face cover..Changsub recognized her by her featuer and sat right beside..Ther were only few of counting students sitting in the library as their own comfort..Changsub removed the book from her face..

Changsub POV

She has something in her that makes me weak..Her hair, eyes, nose, lips everything seems so innocent..

Changsub fells in his emotion and touches her cheek to make his feelings transfer to Bomi but he knows Bomi's answer..He has no other option except staring at her to make his heart calm..His lips were almost touching Bomi's forehead but then he realized that he was going to commit a mistake that can make default in their friendship..Where on the other head ilhoon was sitting idle in the 2nd basement staircase and thinking about Bomi..

ilhoon's POV

My numb heart always gives me pain, I don't know why does this only happens with me, I was worried before falling for her even still I'm worried after falling for her..I always feel insecure about Bomi and my heart says to be always close to her..I love her but she does not loves me, I know she respects our friendship but will she ever feel the same for me as I'm feeling..Why am I like this, I wasn't like this before..Whatever happens will be seen but I can't show any negative reaction to create distance between us..

ilhoon wakes from his thoughtand heads to the campus where he finds Minhyuk and Hyunshik..

Minhuk- ilhoon ah I'm going to treat you and Hyunshik today..(smirks)

ilhoon- why? today is not your birthday..

Minhyuk- actually really happy today (scratches his neck looking down to hide his shy face)

Hyunshik- he met Chorong after long days that's the reason..

ilhoon-oh I see..

The boys planned to eat out in the evening as well buy something necessary from the mall where on the other side Bomi and Chorong also plans tha same..

In the mall

Bomi- that dress is too pretty..

Chorong- but that is a summer dree..

Bomi- yeah !

Bomi was looking for a book in the book corner stepping backward watching book title serial wise and suddenly she bumps her back with someone..Whe she turned around to to see tha persn, she saw no one else than ilhoon standing infront of her..

Bomi- oh you, I got scared..

ilhon- hmm what are you ding here?

Bomi- a person will obviously come mall to buy something right? by the way what are you searching for?

ilhoon- I was just trying to find good stories..

Bomi- well my grandma told me a great story, I'll share with you anytime..

Chorong- Bom ah whom are you talking with? oh ilhoon ah..

ilhoon- ne , Minhyuk hyung is also with me, he is in the accessory corner.

Bomi- unnie I want to buy some outdoor accessories(behave innocent to make her agree)

Chorong- hmm, I also need to buy some..

Bomi- oppa come with us(pulls his jacket)

In the accessory corner

Minhyuk- oh Chorong sshi, what a coincidence..

Chorong- ne..(Chorong feels uncomfortable for what he did in the morning)

Bomi- this chain is so beautiful and it also has the letter B iside a heart shaped pendant that is covered with white stones..

Chorong- but this one is too expensive, I haven't brought that much money(whispers to Bomi)

The three boys were also busy choosing their favourite stuffs..Bomi and Chorong avoided the pendant and moved to pick some bracelets..Bomi is not that likely to wear bracelets as she already feels suffocated because of the thin thread where on the other hand Chorong picked 5 to 6 bracelets to buy..They paid the bill and greeted bye to the boys and left for their dorm..The evening is not dark yet so Bomi thought to take a nap so she can stay awake long at night and prepare her story..Well said and well done, Bomi can win the fstest sleeping trophy, she slept as soon leaning on the bed without changing her outfits..Chorong had to go library to make previous notes leaving Bomi alone in their dorm sleeping..Someone knocked their door for few minutes but didn't gave up untill finds any response..Bomi woke up by the noise and slightly opened the door thinking of her unnie but nobody was there..She thought she might have dreamed but suddenly she finds a packet finely wrapped eith colored paper...She lifted the packet and saw there written Bomi in bold words..She got confused about who can leave this infront of the door..She plucked the pin to see what was inside and after unwrapping she got surprised by thing inside..

To be continued......................