Compassionate ilhoon

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Next morning

Chorong woke early and saw the clock behaving weird..The sun is not clear because of the fogg which made outside look half darky..The hour arrow sticked  to 3..Chorong thought she woke a bit early but suddenly heard footsteps out the dorm and those seemed as if someone rushing..She her phone which made her go blank, 2 minuts left for their classes to resume..She rushed towards Bomi's bed and almost pulled her her to the standing form...Bomi was shocked of her behaviour and thought as if earthquake started...

Bomi- what happened unnie!  is it an earthquake? omma? appa? save me (acted serious af if really earthquake started)

Chorong- we are late Bomi ah, the class already resumed, go get ready within two minutes..

Bomi rushed to the Bathroom with her uniform and dressed up while her brush is in and the foam sticking around...They left their dorm and rushed to their class..

Bomi anneongsayo, can I come in?

Mrs.Kim- Yoon Bomi !, you are 12min late, and what is this? are you coming here direct from the bed?

Bomi-aneiyo...actually the clock stopped working so  I missed the alarm..

Mrs.Kim- I am considering it for the first and last time..

Bomi- kamsahamnida..

Bomi was embarassed because of some student's laugh..She sat on her previous seat beside hyeri and covered her face with the book because of embarrasment..

Mrs.Kim-Yoon Bomi

Bomi- yes

Mrs.Kim- your grouping has already been declared. You are with Jung ilhoon and some other from those ilhoon is regarded the leader..

Bomi gave an eye smile to ilhoon but he moved his head forwarding to the board as if he didn't paid any attention to it..

Mrs.Kim- everybody along with their group members should be present infront of the store room where you will be provided everything needed to plot the drama...

The bell rang and Bomi headed to the cafeteria to see if Chorong is there but on the way somebody grabbed Bomi's hand and draggeg her to the second staircase before she could speak out..As soon they reached there Bomi was about to shout but again was restrained by him, covering with his hand..The bou whispers to Bomi,"please don't shout, it's a silent place but still someone may figure us out"..As soon he removed his hand Bomi fell on her knees..

Boy- Bomi sshi are you okay?

Bomi- how can I be okay?I was having trouble breathing..

Boy-sorry, I am extremely sorry,,it wasn't intentional..I just brought you here to confess ( said in a very low and deep voice making his eye contact to the floor)

Bomi- what? confess?( said with a stun look)

Boy- yep, I fell in love with you at your first appearance

Bomi- how can it be possible?where have you seen me?

Boy- I saw you first in the mall escalator and now I found you in these college..You are my love at first sight..I searched for you in the nearby areas but I couldn't find you..

Bomi- I should leave, my unnie might be worried (runs out of the place with her blushing cheeks)

Boy- I will be waiting for your answer, by the way my name is Chandsub(scratches his nec and leaves the place)

Bomi runs to the cafeteria and found Chorong, Minhyuk, Hyunshik and ilhoon waiting for her..

 Chorong- where were you bom ah?

Bomi- I was in the washroom

Chorong- we have been waiting fo so long..

Bomi- ne, make the order..

ilhoon and Bomi speaks together-ramen

Minhyuk- I found you both congenial..

Chorong- she is crazy ramen eater, she even carries packed ramen while going for a trip..

Minhyuk- is that so? ilhoon does the same..

Bomi- ilhoon oppa let's go for a trip together next time..

ilhoon(shows his false gaze as if he's in the total mood of ignoring bOMI)

The bell rings

ilhoon- me infront of the store room along with Namjoo,Hayoung and Naeun..(leaves the cafe)

Bomi- unnie, I will leave now,I will have to find the other girls too..( aslso leaves)

Bomi heads to the classroom in search of the other three girls in her group..

Bomi -Hyoung,Namjoo and Naeun ilhoon oppa told us to join him infront of the store room..

Hayoung- let's go//

The four girl gathered infront of the store room and found some students of other groups..Few minutes late ilhoon arrived along with sungjae one of their group members..

Hayoung- Naeun,it's our privilege to talk with ilhoon oppa..(whispers to Naeun)

Naeun-ne(whispers back)

Bomi- Namjoo ah

Namjoo- ne

Bomi- what are they talking about?

Namjoo- they likes ilhoon oppa, that's the reason why they keeps whispering to eachother all the time..

Mrs.Kim approaches and unlocks the store room..

Mrs.Kim- calmly come inside..

Sungjae-why is te room so contaminated?(said while blowing the dust from a shelf corner)

Mrs.Kim- the store room was not in use for several months, here's the box of paper and here's the other stationaries..

a student- what type of stories should we right?

Mrs.Kim-good question, the story can be historical, traditional, trajedy, comedy, love story etc..any of them but I will pick the one that makes me spellbound..

ilhoon-take the papers and write your own opinion for the story type and the high voted one will be choosed to plot..

Everybody left with their stuffs except ilhoon and Bomi where she was told to assist ilhoon by Mrs.Kim..

Bomi-oppa are you ignoring me?

ilhoon (no reply, continues packing papers)

Bomi- oppa !

ilhoon- ( no reaction)

Bomi- what have i done?(shouts with rage)

ilhoon- ya! what's wrong with you?( holds Bomi's arm tightly)

Bomi- it's hurting ( a drop of tear rolled through her cheek)

ilhoon( removes his hand and turns back after realizing)

ilhoon turns his head to face Bomi but she wasn't there..He looked outside and saw Bomi running forward wit her hands moving as if wiping tears..He was so apologetic and compassionate to her that made him hit his hand on the wall deliberately ..His hand began to bleed, he wanted to apologize for being rude to her..

ilhoon's POV

I never thought to be like this but maybe fate wanted me to experience that feel of which I was running till now and now I feel so apologetic to her but that's what I wanted..I always wanted ignorance from girls..

ilhoon locks the store room door and heads to the office to submit the key..On his way to office suddenly he finds a boy hugging a girl but their face was not seen because of the boys arms that wrapping over the girls shoulder..He thought of not interrupting so he turned back to move to his classroom.He tried to take another glance but this time he was startled by the appearance of the hugging couple..They were Changsuband Bomi who eas still wiping Bomi's tear..ilhoon knows Changsub , he was in the same section with ilhoon last year..ilhoon was far away standing and watching the scenario..He couldn't bear the scene so he just then left the place soon..

ilhoon's POV

I couldn't bear the situation just I saw a while before..How can I fall for a girl within few meetings..The every crutial moment of the scene made me sip my heartbeat..now why am I feeling like I'm loosing a very close very important one?And how can I be sure that I fell for her, no I can fell it ,it hurts me hard..

ilhoon left the classroom with his bag with the same cold look he use to show to the world before..On the other hand Bomi showed as if nothing happened..

Bomi's POV

What made him react so rude to me? maybe he is bothered by my existance near him..I thought we are friends but instead he behaved like an enemy..I will not bother him next, neither talk with him nor be close to him, that will be good both of us..But Changsub oppa is so positive even after my rejection he asked to be as friends..I liked his comfort when I was crying..But why did I cry for that silly matter? I was feeling as if hurt by a very clos one..

The rest day passed by and both of them acted normal in their dorms but what happened was bothering them both from inside..Well this silly matter made an impact on illhoon regarding his unknown affection towards Bomi..