Confusion

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Chorong's POV

Minhyuk oppa likes me?what happening? I feel happy about what he said but why do I feel happy?Oh my heart beating so fast and I feel weird, something that I never felt before..

Chorong went blank about the moment she experienced few minutes ago..She was getting confused of her weird feeling toward Minhyuk...Where on the other side Hayoung organized paper dance competition..Every boy's name was written in chits and kept in a bowl which will be choosed by fellow girls...One by one came and picked the chits where the name of their partners will be witten..Bomi picked her one and the name was ilhoon..ilhoon felt so happy but couldn't express because of the crowd..

Bomi- oppa you are my partner..

ilhoon-ne,(gave a slight smile)

Hayoung-Couples, please stand on your papers and with every go the paper will be folded half..

The song started and every couple started dancing...ilhoon felt the same sensation when he touched her, he kept his hands on Bomi's thin waist and Bomi kept her hand on his shoulder...With every go Bomi and ilhoon came near and near and finally they and one more couple remained for the last go..This time the paper was folded in such a way that ilhoon had to carry Bomi on his lap...Bomi was uncomfortable because of her gown but ilhoon protectively guarder her dress so nothing can expose...ilhoon carried her on his lap which made their face more close..Their eyes and lips were a inch apart, ilhoon was so immensed in her eyes that he couldn't acknowledge the games was over and they stood the first position, their present was a couple ring..iIlhoon was so red while putting the ring on Bomi's finger and Bomi was even more blushing by the clap sound coming from all around..Hayoung shook ilhoon to regain his conscious, he was startled and scratched his neck being unable to hide his blushing face..

Hayoung- both of you looked like a real couple while dancing(winked at them)

Bomi- ahrm, I should leave it's quite late(gets embarassed and moves out of the crowd)..

Hayoung- oppa, do you like her?(whispers to ilhoon)

ilhoon- Hayoung ah, I should also leave now, thanks for the party..(steps forward after greeting her bye)

ilhoon harsly walkis to the corridor to catch Bomi but couldn't find her anywhere..

ilhoon's POV

Where is she?she can't reach her dorm too fast..(says while focusing through the window glass) oh there she is but where is she going at this hour?I should check on her if she's okay..

ilhoon found Bomi walking out of the dorn building from 2nd floor staircase window and immediately rushed to follow her...When he reached the out gate he saw Bomi sitting alone in the bench rubbing her hand to warm up..ilhoon approached near the bench and put his jacket over Bomi's thigh...Bomi got shocked by the sudden touch as she was looking to the opposite side..

ilhoon- what are you doing here at this hour?it's quite cold here come on let's go inside..

Bomi-nothing, I felt like coming here and sit alone for few minutes..

ilhoon- pabo, nobody would like to sit alone in this cold..

Bomi- oppa have we met before ,I mean before ,God what am I asking(acts mad on what ask)

ilhoon- Bomi are okay?I think the cold is affecting you ...

Bomi- what am I asking? really pabo me (hits her head)

ilhoon(smirks seeing her childish behaviour)- now come inside or else you will catch cold..(faces forwar to head to the dorm)

Bom-ne carry on I'm coming..

ilhoon starts walking and Bomi also starts following him but suddenly Bomi hears a noise from the bush beside..She gets scared and hugs ilhoon from back hiding her face..

Bomi-oppa, oppa there is something in the bush..

ilhoon gently faces her and pulls her face to contact their eyes..His eyes were touching Bomi's soft cheeks and Bomi kept staring him with blinkless eyes..She was getting lost in his brown cloudy eyes, their face were coming near and near and atlast ilhoon's lips gently touched Bomi's, they closed their eyes feeling the warmth of their lips..Suddenly a dog from out of the border started barking which made both of them alert and embarassed of what they did..Bomi got shocked and pushed ilhoon away after realizing the moment..She left the place and hurriedly runned to her dorm with a clear sign of embarassment in her face..Chorong asked her what happened but she didn't answer any of her question..She went inside the bathroom to change and stopped standing infront of the mirror..She touched her lips remembering the situation..

Bomi's POV

what made me stand still when he kissed me? I was feeling different I mean something happened to me..I can't believe I njoyed it, something happened to me that I couldn't stop him from kissing me, does he likes me or do I like him? why do I feel restless..

Bomi gets puzzled on her thoughts where on the other side ilhoon gets furious on his sudden action..

ilhoon's POV

Damn I can't even hold my feelings for few seconds , she didn't even tried to stop me when I kissed her..Does she likes me ? what if she starts hating me, I won't be able to live without her..I will apolozise for this tomorrow..

Both of them makes a gloomy sad face, Bomi leaned on her bed after changing and ilhoon also wen to his dorm like a living dummy..That scene kept roaming through her mind making her unable to sleep..ilhoon was staring the sky thinking about what to do..Bomi realized that she has some weak feeling towards ilhoon ..Next morning when Chorong went near to Bomi's bed she found her shivering..Chorong touched Bomi's forehead to check the temperature and found she is suffering from high fever..She called the doctor who works for their college..The doctor gave her some medicine and left, Chorong couldn't join her class as she had to take care of Bomi..

Bomi(speaks while sleeping)- we will reunit, we will..

Chorong- what are you saying Bomi?(asks her in curious) reunit? strange, maybe she is dreaming,let me prepare soup for her..Chorong starts making soup and portion fo Bomi where on the other side ilhoon becomes worried for Bomi..

ilhoon's POV

I think she didn't came because of last night's peculiar moment..Maybe she don't wants to face me, or what if she is sick because of cold? I can feel something wrong..I want to know the reason behind her absense but I can't ask anyone or they will doubt on us..

He always shows his cold boldness and bow don't wants to ruin his cold image..