Spells

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Bomi took a glance of the boys who were behaving childish ...She did understood the boys intension but remained mum and saved them to blurt out later to chorong...

Chorong- bomi ! why are you laughing?

Bomi- nothing unnie, i'm going washroom..

 Bomi left for washroom and began to laugh out loud as soon she went inside...

Bomi's POV 

That guy was trying to catch unnies attention but he got himself fool, unlucky boy..ouch ! my head is aching, awh! unnie, unnieee....

        (ilhoon,hyunshik and minhyuk conversation)

Minhyuk- don't be hopeless , you shall find someone else..but till let me try on her..

Hyunshik- why are you spreading salt on my wound..

minhyuk- haha let me try the same one and see if she notices me..

hyunshik- go,but there's no result of doing this,you will also be ignored or incase if you get her attention then I will give you a lunch treat and that's today..

minhyuk- ok dude, keep your money ready for my treat..

Minhyuk went near xhorong and suddenly drops his handkerchief infront of chorong to grab her attention..on the other side hyunshik kept watching the drama..

Chorong- hello! you dropped your handkerchief..

minhyuk(anxiously turned back)- yes, oh thankyou (smiled on her fast response)

Chorong-(just smiled)

Minhyuk - by the way are with the girl who got hurt on her head?

Chorong- ne she's my cousing bomi..

M inhyuk-oow so where's she? i saw her with you when you came gym..

Chorong- she's in the washroom..

Minhyuk- thankyou for the handkerchief once again..

Minhyuk left from chorong's side and moved to his fool friend who was staring him with rolled eues..

Minhyuk- so we are going for lunch right?

Hyunshik- you cheated hyung

Minhyuk- whatever it is but finally i got her attention right..where are you going ilhoon ah?

ilhoon- washroom, to freshenup and free from your nonsense..

ilhoon tried to open the washroom door but that wasn't opening so he asked to the manager if he can open it...

ilhoon- hyung, the washroom door is maybe jammed can you please open it..

manager- no, the door is completely fine,you should check if someone locke from inside..

ilhoon- no I knocke for several times and there wasn't any response..

Chorong- what? oppa bomi is inside the washroom.. maybe she fell unconscious ..( chorong said with worried trembling voice)

manager-what? when did she go in?

chorong- atleast half an hour ago, how can I be so careless,, she didn't even had her breakfast and medicines..

manager- ilhoon ah ,here take the keys..

minhyuk-what happened chorong sshi?

Chorong- bomi is locked inside washroom and she is not responding(said while whinning)

minhyuk- don't worry we will bring her back..

   Minhyuk , manager,chorong went near to the washroom door and found ilhoon unlocking the lock..As soon ilhoon unlocked the door chorong rushed inside and found bomi lying unconscious on the floor...

Chorong- bomi, what happenend to you bomi?

manager- split some water on her face, ilhoon ah pass her the water..

ilhoon- take it..(suddely kept on staring bomi's hand)

chorong-bomi,bomi are you fine?

Bomi- unnie,, ouch my head is aching..

Minhyuk- nomi sshi ,do you know how worried was chorong when she saw you lying on the floor...

bomi-why are they crowding here unnie? I am fine..

chorong- no you are not, let's go to any nearby shop and have something first, you are starving..

Minhyuk-oh, then come with us we were also planning to eat out..

Chorong- thanks for the help ilhoon and minhyuk oppa..

Manager- yes chorong and bomi you two leave and this time bomi come after you are fully well...Maybe someone cursed my gym and making all incident happen ( smirked on everyone)

Bomi- ne oppa,bye..

   Bomi,chorong,minhyuk,ilhoon and hyunshik left gym and went to a nearby restaurant where bomi and chorong sat on a seperate table before the boys..

Chorong- 1 bowl ramen and 1 bowl of kimchi please...

minhyuk- 1 bowl ramen, spicey chicken stew and 1 bowl ramen please..

Chorong- no, bomi likes it..I like kimchi..

minhyuk- well even I like kimchi and ilhoon ah likes ramen..ilhoon and bomi ramen lovers ( ilhoon and bomi stared at each other for few seconds), we are kinchi lovers and that boy likes spicey chicken stew so he don't have any food loving partner ( laughs at hyunshik and makes him embarassed)

ilhoon's POV ( while eating in the restaurant)

yoon bomi ! that thread is rare to wear among everyone, omma told me not open it ever..wah! is this the reason behind her stares at me at thefirst day? maybe she was also thinking the same as me..

ilhoon- bomi sshi (coughs) umm what is the thread for on your wrist? (hesitantly asked Bomi)

Bomi- actually,mollayo, omma never told me the reason, it's tied since I was a baby..

ilhoon-oowh! (again starts eating)

bomi-well I saw the same on your wrist too..

ilhoon- oh leave it ,i'm wearing it as it seems to be fashionable...(lies to Bomi)

  A clear silence occured there..."well chorong sshi will there be any problem if we drop you to your home?" minhyuk said  breaking the weird sudden silence appeared after bomi and ilhoon's convo...the girls agreeded as they needed support to their way home..after finishing the lunch and bullying hyunshik fro paying the money they proceeded to the bus stop..soon a bus appeared and took 5 of them in...Bomi was almost losing her balance for the shaky bus but ilhoon suddenly grabs her wrist and made her sit  beside himm..

Bomi's short pov

what happened to me suddely when he touched me/ as if a current bree passed through my whole body...

ilhoon's short pov

why did I just felt something weird/..as if a current passd through me..

Bomi's cheeks redened when he found ilhoon still holding her wrist with hard grip..

Bomi- ilhoon oppa! umm I'm sitted now..

ilhoon- yes I made you sit otheerwise you may have fall again...

Bomi- yes I know, but (points ilhoon's hand)

ilhoon-oh! sorry I forgot ( blushes and smiles sheepishly)

Bomi- your friend minhyuk took my cousin away..

ilhoon-umm actually he likes her, I overhearded minhyuk and hyunshik's conversation in the gym..

Bomi- awh! unnie is also comfortable with him and ulucky hyunshik oppa standing in the crowd....

The bus stops and the five headed to Bomi's house..

minhyuk- bye chorong sshi and bye bomi sshi, get well soon..

chorong- ne bye

Bomi anmd ilhoon just looked at each other and turned opposite both to their targeted destiny...

Bomi(whispers to chorong)- unnie don't tell omma about today..

Chorong- ne, don't woory..

mrs yoon- rabbits! chorong why did you take her along with you?

chorong-she was feeling suffocated and insisted to take her along so I couldn't say no..but you don't worry we had our lunch from a restaurant..

mrs.yoon- I am considering today but i won't let you both go out untill bomi is well..

 chorong-ne, I will keep it on my mind..

Mrs.yoon - by the way, chorongie you will be staying with us and joining bomi's college, sistar called me the day before but I forgot to inform you..you have alresy been enrolled to the 3rd semister section..are  you happy with it?

Chorong- happy? I am superb happy..bom ah I will ne accompanying you..

Bomi- oww omma that's a great news..

  Both jumped with joy and planned for the first day in advance..Chorong's intension was to do better than everyone and Bomi's was o sleep whenever finds a scope but chorong will never make that happen.. they prepares their wish bucket and gets asleep without being  understood about the sleeping fairies blessing their eyes with beautiful dreams..