All boys are jerk?!

YOU, THE SAME YOU
  • The fate never passes any clue before a disaster or it shall be the happiness that cause one so blind in search of it..Though some people are extraordinary who can predict it before that comes flying to them..But what is in Bomi's fate? that's a big question, You can't predict right?..Bomi do you know your fate, do you know , hahahaha

Bomi screamed covering her ears with both her hands and breathing horribly faster than a bullet train..That was a dream, those words still echoing in her mind like someone playing trumpet near her ears...Chorong jumped up from bed and rushed to Bomi to give her the possible comfort she could..

Chorong- what happened Bomah?(wrapping her one hand around Bomi's shoulder and the other tapping her head lightly to calm her down..

Bomi(breaths hard)-fate!..fate!

Chorong- relax, that was probably a nightmare..

Bomi- but why it was so realistic, I'm scared, that question is uncertain..

Chorong- you look pale, come on lie down. I'm here with you..

Bomi(graba Chorong's hand and interwhines with her)- don't leave me unnie..

Chorong(made her space beside Bomi and lied down)-Listen reams are colourless they don't have any pigment, the things you see are only to fool you..When we sleep our minds are obviously at rest that's the thing which irritates them so they prepares something pathetic to scare you..And and and the most important thing is we live in a colourful life so no entrance of colourless dreams in here, forget about it, well I think I gave you a lame lecture..

Bomi- thanks for that I feel better..

Chorong- then it's all okay , now close your eyes and try to sleep....

Next Morning

Cring, cring, cring, cring.....

Chorong woke up by the alarm's loud noise where Bomi was still sleeping..She lazily moved from bed and stretched her arms..She rubbed her eyes which were totally solen because of lack of sleep..Sudenly her eyes caught on Bomi's wrist..There the same thread..She couldn't make her eyes move as she deeply went lost searching for the reason of wearing this simple tiny thread..

Chorong's POV

What makes her bound to wear this thread? I remember the day before when aunt called me to ask about Bomi..I mean her first question was weird,"the thread, is she wearing the thread?, god! i guess no further problems waiting for her", that was what she asked..I was even a bit confused about what to answer..I mean she could've asked about how she's doing? or is the teperatuer out of her body or she took her medicines or not or whatever, there are so many things to ask then why she always makes sure Bomi is wearing the thread as if the thread is her life saviour..She is kinda making me crazy..Does aunt believes in superstitions?god I'm getting damn crazy..Leave it Chorong or you will be late for class...

Chorong touched Bomi's forhead to check her tempoerature that all looked normal..She quickly made breakfast and finally wore her uniform..

Chorong- Bomah? do you feel better?

Bmi- ne unnie I think I'm totally fine(moved into sitting position)

Chorong- are you sure you can take care of yourself? or I shall stay back?

Bomi- no, you should carry on, I'm fine(pushed her lightly to ensure she can handle herself and gave her a slight smile)

Chorong- okay then, I should get going and don't forget to take the medicne after breakfast you still need it..Bye(waved her hand)

Bomi- bye..

Bomi made sure her unnie is gone by the slamming sound of the door..She slightly moved from the bed and her feet landed on the floor..She slowly stood up and was almost shocked after seeing her reflection in the mirror that shows her pale skin and her hair that all looked like a mess..Those were like stains that fever left on her..She slowly ruffled her hair while making her way to the washroom...

Few minutes later

Bomi slammed the washroom door close and slide the closet door open... She changed her pajamas into comfotable outfits..She was looking so normal in her worn out dress..A black waist long full sleeved t-shirt , a grey sleeveless hoody jacket and a tight jeans..She opened the window to feel the cold air which was soon gone because of the heater...She turned off the heater and made her way to the lunch table...She gulped the cheese sandwich in no time and quickly left the dorm with a pair of sneakers in her hand..She locked the door and dropped the key inside while forcing herfeet inside the shoe...

Bomi's POV

Move Bomi move..Well I think I'll return before unnie could fine the door locked..All I need is some fresh air to breath...Oh God I was really breathstruck between those concrete walls ..

Bomi harshly made her way out of the college area and headed to a nearby park to chill for a while..She looked so energetic unlike the last night when she was burning out of fever...She was starving for fresh air a lot..She took her sit in a bench and breathed as hard as she could...

In the class

Everyone was busy on their own stuffs which made Mrs.Kim to stare uneasily...

Mrs.Kim- I'm going to take extra classes from tomorrow..

Every student's eyes remained wide open for few seconds..Everyone was stealing each others glance being unable to find the reason..One student hardly made her faith to ask yhe reason...

Mrs.Kim- well if you all don't pay me your heeds during class time then you are the one forcing to take such decisions..

One student- sorry mam ! We will pay our full attention from here on, right guys?(everyone assured her with a loud yes)

Mrs.Kim- fine then, I hope the class continues this way..By the way I guess you prepared your best stories within this time ..Those who haven't yet done will have do it fast as I can see the time running out and the final day of exhibition is within few days..

Some student agreed with Mrs.Kim as they said they have already done their projects...On the other hand Hayoung and Namjoo were glaring at each other..

Namjoo- Hayoungah we haven't yet decided the topic yet and the story is far to imagine ..

Hayoung- hmm, we need to hurry..I heard that the marks will be added in semister progress report.

 Ilhoon took a chair and sat beside Hayoung..

Ilhoon- I think we need to stay in rush guys ..

Namjoo- be guys meet me in the library after break, hopefully I will be scrolling down the old book section..

Hayoung- okay I'll accompany you..

Ilhoon- fine, accompany each other and meet me with a great idea then, bye (waved both of them bye taking his backpack along)

Namjoo- oppa I thought you will join us..

Ilhoon- you are wrong then (gave a sarcastic smile and turned back to move on his way)

Namjoo- who made him leader? He behaves like an opponent..By the way where was he upto with his backpack, don't he have more classes to attend?

Hayoung- yah strange. see chorong unnie there in the corridor..

Namjoo-oow, how can she leave Bomi alone, she is sick..

Namjoo and Hayoung approached near Chorong.

Chorong- oh hi !..

Hayoung- is Bomi fine?

Chorong- yeah she's quite okay now..I wanted to stay back but then she forced me to join my class..

Namjoo- oh! I guess she's fine then (gave a smooth smile)

Minhyuk- Chorong shi ! I need to talk with you.

Chorong( shrugged her shoulder)- but I don't need.

Chorong turned back and started to walk fast ignoring him which made Namjoo and Hayoung stare in amaze at them..Minhyuk followed her back..

Namjoo- see here comes the bragging miss..

Naeun- girls what's up?

Namjoo and Hayoung- the ceiling(chuckled while exchanging their high fives)

Naeun- not so funny ( gave a frowning expression)

Namjoo- jokes apart, Naeunah please join me in the library after break I plead..

Hayoung- yeah! This time you are not allowed to stick with your magazines...

Naeun- fine, (rolled her eyes with an annoying expression)

Penirl suddenly appeared from nowhere and grabbed Naeun's wrist and started to drag her with him before she could yell.

Another shock stare from Namjoo and Hayoung..

Namjoo- what the hell happening? One is running before and the other id dragging..

Hayoung- I guess both the couples are dating...

Chorong fastened her speed after realizing Minhyuk following her in the same motion..

Minhyuk- Chorong shi please let me explain..( said softly catching with her speed)

Chorong- leave me alone ( replied without facing him)

Siddenly Minhyuk took advantage of the clear space and pulled her inside the science lab..He covered so she can't scream..Chorong murmured pointing on his hand as she was suffocating....

Minhyuk- sorry are you okay?

Chorong- how can I be okay?(breaths hard)

Minhyuk- I didn't had any other better option so I chased you upto here..I need to explain you that I was not at fault...

Chorong- oh really! I thougt you are gentle , not like the others but you prooved me wrong...Do you confess your feelings to random girls ? Lee Minhyuk you are the same as others, you are a jerk (let out her tears roll down through her cheeks)

FLASHBACKS

Chorong was passing by the when she spotted Minhyuk hugging a girl but the girl's facr was not seen as she back faced her..Minhyuk was hugging the girl tight when he suddenly noticed Chorong watching them..Chorong gave a teary glare and left without making any sound..Minhyuk left the girl in the canteen and started following her ---------

In the park

Bomi remained sitted for about 30min, earphone  in her ears making her relaxed..The cold breeze blewed her bangs making her slight shiver and at the meantime she felt her stomach growling...She made her way to a nearby noddle shop where she figured out a similar face that made her cheeks blush..He was looking out of the window as his gaze stuck over somthing..No blinks..No expression..She went near and coughed to bring back his attention..

Bomi- ahem, ahem..hello ilhoon oppa

Ilhoon- Ow! Bomi shi ! What are you doing here?(kept staring at her as he thought he was dreaming)

Bomi- ca I sit here?(chuckled)

Ilhoon- what are you doing here at this hour?

Bomi-well I should be asking you the question, you are bunking classes?

Ilhoon- don't you feel sick? Yesterday you were totally gross and you seem to be normal...

Bomi- I'm strong that's why I recovered so fast..

Ilhoon- oow then are you coming tomorrow?

Bomi- I think so..waiter? A bowl of chicken noodle please..

Ilhoon- aneiyo I was suffocating that's why I came to stroll around..

Waiter- here's your order.

Bomi- kamsahamnida, wow it's super delicious (took a mouthful of noodle)

Ilhoon ( thinks)- oow! How cute she is I wonder, kyopta..

Bomi- oppa you didn't answer me..

Ilhoon- hmm what?

Bomi- nothing..

They finished their noodles and left the shop after paying the bill..They walked side by side stealing each others glance in every few seconds..Suddenly a girl came running and hugged ilhoom tightly...

Girl- oppa where were you, I looked for you in the campus but you wasn't there and now I found you here..I missed you a lot ...

Bomi kept staring with her wide eyes and decided to leave them alone..

Bomi- I should leave now (gave a fake smile and started walking forward)

Ilhoon realized that he was misunderstood and couldn't help but to see her leaving him behind.

Bomi kept on blabbering to herself through the whole way to the dorm..All she said was jerk , a whole group of jerks ruling over south Korea..

Bomi's POV

How could he? How? That day he kissed me and then apologized ,I believed him.. I thought he is good hearted, hard from out but soft from in, quite but cute..I was wrong Jung ilhoon ...The boys are jerk and always remain the same ...Why am I even thinking about him, why is this bothering me...

 

Bomi's blood boiled up in rage ..She walked through the corridor tapping her feet hard with the floor....Suddenly she saw a figure sitting in front of their dorm door which made her startled as she found something unexpected.....