His wrist

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Bomi's father dropped her infront of the mall where the gym is located..Bomi went inside the mall and found huge crowd in one store.."There must be sale,huh! how can they stand there for so long only for buying something, don't they feel tired?!" Bomi thought and stepped to the escalator..After reaching to her unwanted destiny she greeted the manager of the gym and went to choose a random euipment..Bomi was interested in an eqipment but there already a guy was exercising with his body completely wet with salty sweat and even a bit smelly..

Bomi aneonsaeyo! if you are done with Your exercise then can I equip this?(Bomi asked to that guy with a shaking voice)

Guy: move aside, this is not Your cup of tea girl..

   Bomi starred at that strange guy who was still busy on his exercise..'the guy looks weak then why is he exercising? Bomi whispered to herself..

Mnager:ilhoonie, your time is over, there's another customer for this eqipment...

Bomi(whisper to herself): oh he's name is ilhoon, huh seems like mad man..

ilhoon: ne! hyung I shall packup now..

 

    At one corner ilhoon was packing his stuffs and from the other side Bomi was staring him and suddenly noticed his left hands wrist..There's a thread tied on his wristalmost same as Bomi's one..Bomi tried to look for her one but that was missing which made her o blank thinking about her mom's furious face when she will get to konw that she lost it...

Bomi's pov

By the way why the thread is so important for me to wear..I just don't understand why omma always keeps forcing me about not to open it..I asked the reason bout she was like her lips were stapled with pins..

 

While cooking air to herself she found manager was staring her from beside...

Manager: I think you are deeply anesthesiazed in your own thoughts, won't you equip anything?

Bomi: aneiyo! I was just day dreaming, by the way I think I gained some fats on my chiks, don't you have any equipment which will help release it..

Manager(laughed a bit): there is no euipment to release chik fats, the only thing you can do is to maintain a proper diet..

  While Bomi's and manger's conversation, ilhoon already left gym ..After the conversation, the manager gave a diet schedule for the whole week and said to her come to gym once in every two days..

Bomi left gym immediatly and took a taxi to her way home..She reached her home within 10 min .Bomi paid the driver and was about catch the door knob but suddenly someone came from behind and scared her with a loud scream...

Bomi: ah! chorong unnie! why did you do that ?I almost got a heart attack..

chorong: Haha! sorry unnie, i just wanted to scare you.

Bomi: You already scared me, but nice to see you after long time.Come inside

    Bomi and Chorong went up to Bomi's room without informing her mother about their arrival..They sat on the couch and talked about their last meet...Chorong is Bomi's cousin(her mother's sister's daughter) and is 2 years elder than Bomi..As chorong is elder so they rarely get times to sit together and chit chatfor long time after Chorong's university started..

 After long time Chorong got vacation after her secong semister exam so she came to visit to Bomi's place and probably stay for almost 2 weeks..Between these days Chorong was busy with her exams and where Bomi was almost abandoned from her best friend..As Bomi is a laxy felloe,she rarely made friends through her whole school life..Those with whom she was friendly even they left school after their graduation..And now chorong came to visit her at her nick of time when it was Bomi's turn to get busy on her studies..

Within the moment Chorong changed their chatting topic and started to give bomi some advice about how to manage herself with other students..

Chorong:try to adjust yourself with other students,most important don't ever be asleep in an ongoing class,don't try to fought with other and try to make some good friends..

Bomi:chorong unnie! why are you cooking up my mind..

Chorong:chill up unnie..

Mrs Yoon: Bomi! you already arrived and is chorongie with you? (Mrs Yoon shouted from downstairs)

Bomi: omma! chorong unnie came just at the same time i arrived so i becave busy talking with her and forgot to inform you..