Happiness overflowed

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Update after soo long time as I was totally busy with my studies....hope you like this chapter :)

 

Chorong- Bomah wake up, I made soup for yu..

Bomi- uh unnie I really don't have that energy to workout my hand....

Chorong- well I heard you left yesterday without having the dinner and now it's 12:15pm still you haven't ate anything...let me feed you to boost up your energy...

In the library( Hayoung, Naeun,Namjoo, ilhoon and Sungjae's conversation)

Naeun- Hayoungah see this one is the latest trend, I can't wait fo my pocket money..

Sungjae- will you please stop reading these waste papers( says to Naeun with frowning expression)

Naeun- yh don't interfere in my matter..

Sungjae- a person can never make herself impressive by her outlooks, only a good hearted person has the capability..

Naeun- what do you mean by this? am I not a good hearted person?(says rudely pulling sungjae's collar)

Namjoo- stop it both of you.. Have you left your manners in your dorm's?! how can you forget we are in the library and everyone beside staring us like aliens..

Hayoung- Naeunah, that's true what he said you should come out of your glamour and spend some great time with us..

ilhoon- enough of you guys, that's what I get to see everytime I'm with you all.. now leave this and focus on the project, I guess we are here for this reason..by the way Bomi sshi wanted to share a story ( intends to find about the reason behind her absense)

Hayoung- oh! I forgot to tell you guys that she is sick and we should go and watch her...

Naeun- what she's sick?

ilhoon's POV

I knew it, I knew it there's something wrong..I know I should see her but I son't have that faith to stand infront of her after yesterday's incident.. I don't dnow whether I'll ever get her love or not but that's so sure I'm gonna get her hatred and that's what can make me regret and I guess that's the worse punishment....I curse myself ....

ilhoon was quite sitting in the library alone where other left for their own destination..Tears rolling down his cheeks making him feel the pain of his wounded heart that can only be cured by a small glimpse of Bomi but now he thinks he even lost that right..He was quite thinking far of no end and at the very moment Sungjae came and interrupted ilhoon..

Sungjae- illhoonah, come on let's go and meet bomi sshi..

ilhoon- ha? oh yeah you carry on I will join you in a minute..

ilhoon heads for washroom to see if everyting is fine and left for Bomi's room..So many question were hitting his mind in the wonder of answers while he was on the way along with others...

Knock Knock

Chorong- oh hello guys..

Namjoo- hi unnie, we came to see Bomi..

Chorong- she's in her bed..

Namjoo- kamsahamnida..come on guys...

Everyone entered her room but didn't notice that they left someone behind who himself stayed back feeling hesitated to make her eues contact with her..

Namjoo- good afternoon Bomi, here this one is for you (handed her the bouquet)

Hayoung, Neun, Namjoo,Sungjae together wisher her get well soon..

Bomi- thank you guys for yor gift, I think I'm starting to get well..

Hayoung- ooh! that ring eally suited you..(pointing at her ring that she won in the party last night)

Bomi- ooh this ring, I totally forgot about it (flashbacks to that memory and went silents for few second)

Hayoung- by the way your partner is with us, where's ilhoon oppa..oppa! oppa!(calls ilhoon)

Bomi(thinks)- what? he's here?!

ilhoon- ha? ne I'm coming..

ilhoon finally enters forming a weird clumsy expression on his face..

ilhoon- hi! Bomi shi..(says and tries to hide his that was almost a red tomato out of embarrasment)

Bomi- hello, oppa.. (gives a smile that misses ilhoon's attention)

ilhoon(thinks)- what did I just hear? I hope my ear is working properly ..

Hayoung- look he is also wearing the ring as if they're engaged..(gives a teasing smile)

Chorong- guys I got snacks for you, come in the living room..

Sungjae- lte's move guys and leave them to enjoy their moment.(another tease from him)

A clear silence captured the room..Both of them remained muted and bust hiding their glance..

Bomi- I'm why don't you join them?(said hesitantly looking down scratching the pillow on her lap)

ilhoon(thinks)- apologiz illonah apologize..you won't get the chance again and then you will even feel shame to regret..wow am I not thinking too much? I mean I'm making this a long story..Stop it ilhoon and focus on your apology..

ilhoon- ahem, ehm Bomi shi I need to ta talk with you (hesitates) I'm phew(sighed).. Actually I'm sorry for what I did last day, believe me that was not deliberate that was incidental and I'm so regretfull I can express..(apologizes in his same cold voice like a talking statue)

Bomi- you don't need to apologize..

ilhoon- ha? but why?(makes a confuse expression)

Bpmi- I understand you and I don't have any complain about you..don't blame yourself or else I'll feel bad, we are friends right ( gives a slight smile)

ilhoon was totally startled on what he heard..

ilhoon's POV

I was really imagining something that was never going to happen..She is so decent and innocent that forces me to fell in love with her in her every heart touching magical words..That smile really satisfies me, but why do I feel as if this voice, this face is known to me from decades where we are just friends fro 2months..I feel better now..

Bomi's POV

ah? did I really said those by my mouth? strange! whatever,  I feel relieved now as I was getting burdened under pressure..What I wanted to tell that finally is out..he don't seem so descriptive just like he was few seconds before..

Namjoo- oppa won't you have the snacks?

ilhoon- ha? ne..(leaves the room giving a slight smile to Bomi)

10 minutes later

Everyone greeted goodbye and left their dorm..

Hayoung,Naeun and Namjoo greeted ilhoon and Sugjae goodbye and left for their dorm..

Sungjae- ilhoonah, I have to attend a class, bye

ilhoon-bye..

ilhoon turns back and heads to his dorm with a sweet smile on his face that was like stolen last night..Hyung open the door..

Minhyuk- oh ilhoon come inside..

ilhoon(doesn't cares what his hyung said and enters the room still that smile on his face)

Minhyuk- ilhoonah, ilhoonah? can you hear me I'm talking with you..(shouts but no reply from him)ilhoonah (taps on his should to bring back his lost mind)

ilhoon- ha? oh ne what?

Minhyuk- yah I'm observing you from the begining, you are totally lost somewhere, and why are you smiling like an idiot?

ilhoon- woh? jeongmall? no there's nothing like that.. move I'm tired let me take a nap, I couldn't sleep prpoperly last night..(lies on his bed)

Minhyuk- why you couldn't, I guess you were the one who slept early..

ilhoon- Hyunshik hyung was horribly snoring in the midnight..

Minhyuk- what? but I didn't hear thar...

ilhoon- how can you hear when you were sleeping like a dummy...

Minhyuk(thinks) I know he is lying but what's the reason, he is different nowadays, changed..I can surely smell something fishy..let him spare for now and spy on him later..

ilhoon's POV

Sorry hyung for the lies, I can't tell about this or else you will tease me on my every steps..Whatever I'm happy now but I realized I overthink sometime when I'm worried..Hmm I will wait till the last day of mu life for you, I wish you understand my trembling heart that only pounds for you..But now I will try to be the way you like and try to protct you from all circumsatnces..hey I'm imagining like a poet, see how changed I am..

Bomi and Chorong's dorm

Bomi somehow managed to stood up and walk to the living room..

Chorong- Bomah! you should've informed if you needed something..(holds Bomi's hand and makes her sitted on the sofa)

Bomi- unnie I'm fine, actually I was getting bored..

Chorong- you want something to drink>

Bomi- hmm, juice

Chorong- wait then..

Bomi picked the remote control and the tv..She started changing channels in search of either variety shows or movies and even  founds one..A trajedical love story..The movie was coming to an end where the most painful scene was on the screen..The hero dies before he could confess his love and the heroine came to know about his heath and his love towards her..The heroine then regrets for her previous mistakes..Bomi didn't realize her cheeks were fully wet..

Chorong- here your juice, oh why are you crying Bomah?

Bomi- ha? oh actually I saw the last and emotional part of the movie..

Chorong- you are still a kid Bomi..now relax that's just a movie, drink it..

Bomi(thinks while taking sip of the juice)- that also happens in reality..

Chorong- now go and rest, I should prepare the dinner..

Bomi's rest of the day passed by lying in the bed and ilhoon's by thinking about Bomi..Bomi is still confused about her feelings toward ilhoon but what she said in the afternoon was not to overcome the incodent, those words was direct from heart to mouth..