Surprise

YOU, THE SAME YOU

ilhoon's POV (seoul university boy's dorm)

hmm (sighed), why the fact of thread bothering me this much? there should be a great link behind this..and why did I felt that when I touched her? oh!  I'm getting puzzled..

Minhyuk- my life is empty without you chorong sshi..

Hyunshik- that's good, empty is better..

Minhyuk- yep ,only for you ..

ilhoon- hyung ,stop blabbering this, you know i hate this type of words..

Minhyuk- ilhoon ah, you are making us feel burdened with our feelings, everyone don't feels like you..

  Some few days passes by ,the boys kept going gym but there wasn't any sign of the two girls, that maybe because Mrs.Yoon warned them so...Minhyuk's eyes kept on searching Chorong but unfortunately she was not there to make his eye relieved..The boys were also starting their third semister of university except ilhoon who was still in 1st semister because of his poor grades,even he was a year younger than the rest two boys..The boys left for the campus and reached their own respective classes..

Mrs.Kim- boys and girls there's a new student to join you, please be polite to her..Yoon Bomi come inside..

Bomi- anneongsayo,Yoon Bomi imnida (bows)

ilhoon (became surprised seeing her)

Mrs.Kim- Hyeri please give her the sit beside you

Bomi- kamsakamnida..

Bomi turns her head to take a view of the class and suddenly stops her eye at someone.."ilhoon?",Bomi whispers to herself..ilhoon waves his hand with cold facial expression to make her sure that it was him..

Bomi-ilhoon ah..( waves back)

Mrs.Kim- students, attenin please..welcome to your 1st semister first class( everybody claps),all of you will be given a project on writing a drama and the best one will be choosed to play in the auditorium..You all make groups of seven members,sorry I'll make the grouping...So tomorrow you will get your group list ,dismiss for today..

Bomi came out of the class andsaw Chorong approaching along with Minhyuk and Hyunshik beside her..

Bomi-wah! Minhyk and Hyunshik oppa?

Minhyuk and Hyunshik- yes..

Bomi- are they on the same section with you unnie?

Chorong-ne

Minhyuk bomi sshi , how's your scur?

Bomi- much better even almost vanished..

Minhyuk- bomi ah, have you met with ilhoonm? I guess he's in the same class with you...

Bomi-ne I saw him sitting idle..

Chorong- do you have any class next?,if not then let's head to the dorm,I got our room key..

Bomi' why dorm unnie? aren't we staying in my house?

Chorong-No, we will have to atay in our dorms , it's a rule here..

Bomi- oh! then I will be able to take a nap in any of my free times..

Chorong-pabo Bom ah...

while their conversation ilhoon joined their hyungs..

ilhoon- hyung,let's move to the cafeteria..

Hyunshik and Minhyuk-ne..

The three boys and the two girls headed to the caffeteria and took seats on the same table..Some girls was staring at the table and showing their ugly gazes to Bomi and Chorong..That's because they were sitting with the most three popular boys of the campus...The girls were dying out of jealousy and leaving comments which couldn't escape the new comer's ear.Chorong and Bomi decided to leave the cafe before the boys could order something but Minhyk grabbed Chorong';s wrist and made her besitted on her sit..

Chorong- we should go..

Minhyuk- don't pay any heed to their nonsense..that's one of their regular routine

Chorong- but they may get something wrong about us,you know rumour spreads more faster than air..And I don't want to be the topic of the rumour..

Minhyuk- don't worry I'll handle this..By the way the most girls are behing ilhoon..They chases him everytime he's alone..

ilhoon-hyung, stop talking about this..

Minhyuk ( whispers to Chorong )- actually he never showed interest in the girls..

Hyunshik-Minhyuk ah, you can't even whisper to anyone, I heard it clear..

Bomi- unnie, I'm hungry ,let's order something..

Hyunshik-ofcourse Bomi sshi, what would you like to eat?

Bomi- umm a hotdog and a ca of soda..

Chorong-same for me..

Minhyuk- Chorong sshi ,you shouldn't eat oily food ...

Chorong- it won't harm me eating once a week..

Minhyuk poked Hyunshik on his abs and whispered,"owh! trying on Bomi? you greedy".."No I was just trying to be friendly as you took my Chorong away so I neede someone to alk with"Hyunshik whispers back..After finishingtheir snacks they headed to their dorms and Bomi felt asleep as soon leaning on the bed..

(Girl's dorm) Chorong's POV

Hmm, I never thought he will be that popular in the campus..well as we are friends now ,we will have to be careful about sudden attacks from their fangirls and talk less while in the campus..I should also take a small nap..

(Boy's dorm) Minhyuk, Hyunshik and ilhoon conversation

Minhyuk-  yah! Hyunshik ah why do you leave your belongings on my bed?..I made the whole room look nasty..What if Chorong suddenly comes to see me?

Hyunshik-huh! she won't come here to see you..

Minhyuk-are you jealous of me? 

Hyunshik-There's nothing about jealousy

Minhyuk-I'm so lucky ,your luck is having lifelong nap..

Hyunshik- ya Minhyuk ah, don't try to fought with me..

Minhyuk-I'm not in the mood of fighting with you..you are not kealous beacuse me that's good but don't try to snatch ilhoon's Bomi..

ilhoon-What? what did you say?

Minhyuk- yep yours, we thought you like her...

ilhoon- what made you two think nonsense?

Minhuk- actually, we always found you ignoring girls but ever since you talked with Bomi,we thought you like her and we think this was the first time we saw you talking with a girl,or otherwise you always ignored girls even those who greeted you..

ilhoon-owh, then let me make you two clear about this, I was just curious about the thread on her wrist which made me questioning her,nothing else okk,,I'm leaving I have to attend a class..

ilhoon left the dorm for the next class where Bomi was also informed to be present..Bomi entered the class few minutes after ilhoon..I was clearly shown on Bomi's face that she might be dragged to her way to class with a drowsy look..The classes runned on and suddenly Bomi felt asleep on her desk..Her sleeping face looked so innocent which made ilhoon feel pity on her, the on only sleeping beauty sleeping inside the class skipped the teachers eye but couldn't make ilhoon blink his eye for a second..The bell rang and made ilhoon alert from his stares at Bomi and made him think about his sudden change..."pabo ilhoon, stop feeling te same like others" ilhoon thought..Everyone exited the class except ilhoon and Bomi..ilhoon was packing his bag and saw Bomi still asleep..He thought to wake her up but was afraid if his hyung finds him doing this then there will be no ending of their teases..After clearing his mind patted on Bomi's shoulder and the same sensation passed through his whole body..

Bimi-oh! oppa thanks for waking me up,owh the whiole class is empty?

ilhoon- yes, as you were alone so I thought of waking you up..bye

Bomi- oppa wait, I missed todays class ,will you give me your notebook?

ilhoon exited the class after forwarding his notebook to Bomi..Both of them returned to their dorms but ilhoon seemed too much rushed and irritated...

ilhoon's POV

what's wrong with me? I can't be weak on her,I was not like this before,No  I can't feel the same like others,I can't let my feelings to rule over me..I will have to strong and avoid her from next on..The more I'll maintain distanmce the more I will be okay...

ilhoon leaned on the bed and slept without having his dinner on the other handChorong and Bomi had their dinner and leaned on the bed..Bomi stared outside through the window and saw the beautiful night with billions of stars and a white half moon sparkling..Bomi fell asleep so Chorong covered her with the blanket as cold was ruling over seoul at their full power ..After being careful to Bomi Chorong covered herself with the blanket and closed her eyes to have a peaceful sleep...