That Thread

YOU, THE SAME YOU

It's winter..Finally winter came with a freezy smile..It's 11 o'clock in the morning but Bomi is still in her bed covering herself with the soft blanket which makes her feel the worlds best place to sleep in winter time...

 

Mrs yoon: Bomi wake up darling, it's been so long you're on the bed.. Go outside to chill otherwise your body will become stiff..

Bomi: aneiyo! omma i think i'm going to have fever..

Mrs yoon squised Bomi's ear gently and said ,"don't think me a fool, i almost memorized all your lame excuses"..

Bomi: Ah! omma! it hurts..

Mrs Yoon : go and get ready, dad will drop you to the gym..

Bomi: omma!can't it be tomorrow?

Mrs Yoon: go, get ready and come downstairs within 10 minutes (said with a frowing expression)

     

    As soon Mrs Yoon left Bomi's room, Bomi gave a disgusting expression ..She changed her night dress lazily and wore a pink track suit ...Bomi was almost ready and was about to go downstairs but she found something missing, yeah something missing from her whole dressup ...And at the mean time Mrs Yoon shouted from the hall room and bomi Just left her thoughts behindand went downstairs...

 

Mrs Yoon: take it and have it on the recess time okay? Now go, your dad is waiting outside..

Bomi: Yeah! yeah! i know u feel good when i'm not at home..(bomi said angrily while stepping out)..

Mrs yoon (whispering to herself) ohho! what shall i do with this girl, she's becoming so lazy day by day.Soon her college will be starting and she need to prepare herself for her first day..

     While whispering to herselfMrs yoon went up o Bomi's room for cleaning but what she saw was nothing new to her  ..dresses hung here and there,pieces of torned papers at one corner, books in the floor,pillows scattered over bed and in one word the whole room was messy..While cleaning up Mrs Yoon noticedsomething over the floor..

Mrs Yoon pov

Isn't this the same thread which is tied on Bomi's wrist? waw! how can she drop it like thji way?..Her grandmother told not to ever open it or otherwise she may fell in trouble..Let her come today I sahll tie the knot so tightly so no one can ever open it out...