Bomi is hurt

YOU, THE SAME YOU

After dinner chorong and Bomi went up to Bomi's room and it was almost sleeping time...Bomi felt sleepy s they stopped their conversation and slept a bit early ..Bomi was always punctual to chorong and this made their relationship more strong as siblings..On the other hand mrs.yoon was so busy last day which made her forget to tie the thread on Bomi's wrist..

Saturday

Bomi and Chorong woke up early in the morning and was forced to the gym..As soon they reached gym they foung the main door closed and maximum stores were closed as well...They came too early..They waited for half an hour and found manager coming..

Manager- yah yoon Bomi ,you came so early to release cheek fats..(joked on Bomi)

Chorong- Bomi, are you coming here to release cheek fats..(giggled and joked on Bomi)

Bomi- Yaah unnie ,i hate you..(made a disgusted face)

Manager- come in i opened the door...by the way Bomi sshi who's she with you? your friend?

Bomi- aneiyo she's my cousin ,Park Chorong..

Chorong- anneongseyo manager oppa.

Manager- anneong chorongie nice to meet you..Let's start then..

Bomi- unnie let's go that side..

Manager- no ,Yoon Bomi and Chorong come with me..

Bomi and Chorong was given to equip a trademillby the manager..Chorong knews how to do it and that's the reason why her figure is so perfect and attractive but it was the first time for Bomi to equip this...The manager helped her to use it but Bomi was becoming unable to match her footsteps which made her loose her balance and fall harsly straight forward ..Bomi hit forehead which began to bleed on an instant..

 

Chorong-wow! bom ah, manger do something ,her forehead is bleeding.

Manager- ne I shall bring the first aid box..

Bomi ( whips and cries)- unnie my forehead,a a a a ah it's bleeding ,omma appa your daughter is hurt...(acting stupid)

 Manager brought the first aid box and sprayed the healing spray on her forehead and applied a temporary bandaid...

Chorong- manager oppa I shall take her to the hospital, I think it's a major bruise..

Manager- ne, Yoon Bomi don't be afraid ,aneiyo you should be afraid cause you are going to get stiched on your cut..

Bomi- unnie! I'm not going hospital ( shouts on both of them)

Chorong- don't be afraid Bomi ,he's making a fun...bye manager see you after Bomi recovers..

Manager- you can come day after tomorrow I will give some small task...and Bomi sshi get well soon..

         (ilhoon,hyunshik and minhyuk steps inside the gym and founds bomi hurt on her forehead)

ilhoon (after bomi and chorong leaves the gym)- manager hyung what happened to that girl?

Manager- she slipped and got hurt by the trademill..

Minhyuk- ilhoonie, isn't she the same girl who was starring you last day

Hyunshik- the girl who was beside was damn pretty..

 Manager- that's park chorong Bomi's cousin..hyunshik, you want to date her?(teases hyunshik)

Minhyuk- but that hurt girl,oh yeah Bomi even she is also not bad.

Ilhoon - are you two coming here for choosing your dates?( made an irritating face)

Minhyuk- ilhoonie why are you getting angry, we were just making fun...

Hyunshik- no, the girl made my heart beat fast i think i should try, eottokhae?,Park chorong i want to see you again( daydreams)

ilhoon- both of you continue with your discussion ,i shall do my exercise (gets irritated and leaves then behind)....

 

Guys i need your support ..Please comment and find my lackings so i can understand the mistakes and try my best to fill the lackings..I am new so i need your responses more and more as well as karma points...And please consider my grammatical mistakes..