Apologize

YOU, THE SAME YOU

Night 8:00pm

Bomi- unnie, can we have our dinner out in any restaurant?(said in a numb voice,pressing her nose against the window)

Chorong- are you okay?

Bomi- what can happen to me?

Chorong- fine then let me change my dress..

Bomi- shall e ask Minhyuk and Hyunshik oppa to come with us?

Chorong- why only two of them? we should also call ilhoon..

Bomi- by the way ,unnie you will be the one going to their dorm to ask for coming with us..

Chorong- no, it's your plan, so you will be the one asking them(said whil;e pushing her head out of the t-shirt)

Bomi- ok fine

They dressed up normaly wearing t-shirt with full pants and ofcourse a heavy jacket as it's shivering cold outside..They headed to the boy's dorm..

Bomi- Minhyuk oppa?(knocks the door)

Minhyuk- waw Bomi sshi, do you need any help?

Bomi- I and Chorong unnie were going out to eat, so we thought to invite you to come with us..I hope you guys are not irritated at this moment(said nervously)

Minhyuk- oh, we are so honoured that you invited..wait we will be ready in just 2min but till you both have to wait out..

Bomi- no problem( grins)

Inside the room

Minhyuk- ilhoona, Hyunshikah get ready, we will be eating out today with Chong and Bomi ssshi..Chorong I'm coming (behave childish)

Hyunshik- I will go on one condition..

Minhyuk- what?

Hyunshik- this time you can't force me to pay the bill..

Minhyuk- fine, I will pay the bill, ilhoon ah why aren't you getting ready?

ilhoon- I don't feel like going..

Minhyuk- come on ,what happened to you suddenly?( pulls him up and drags with them out?

ilhoon's POV

Should I go with them?maybe she will feel uncomfortable infront of me and even it's their plan to eat out ,I don't want to ruin that,I should not go..buy maybe this is the chance for me to apologise, yeah I should go...

Minhyuk- sorry for making you wait in the corridor..

Chorong- it's okay, let's go now..( grins and walks forward leaving hem to follow her)

Minhyuk(thoughts)- she's driving me crazy..

Hyunshik- yah let's get going they are ahead ..

They proceeded at the reastaurant and took the table beside window..Bomi always liked the night view from the crystal clear window, timid lights, lesss cars on the road and a slight cold wind to blow her bangs..Well ilhoon's presence didn't bothered Bomi ans so ilhoon as well who just pretended...

Chorong's POV

Bomi changed the topic when I asked her about ilhoon and now she's behaving as he's a stranger to her..I can smell something fishy, they might have fought with eachother..Well I'll have to do something..

Bomi- unnie, what are you thinking so deep?

Chorong-no ,actually I want to eat chicken feets..

Bomi- but chicken feets are not included in the menu...

Chorong- there's a shop near where chicken feets are really famous, Bomi will you bring some for me ,please?

Minhyuk- let me bring them for you, she shouldn't go alone right now..

Chorong- no, she will manage, ilhoon will accompany her..

ilhoon- me?

Chorong- yep,won't you accompany her?

ilhoon- fine (said coldly)

Bomi stood up and walked fast tapping her feet hard and ilhoon followed her...

ilhoon's POV

This is the right chance to apologise to her but she seems to be in a hurry in escaping from me..I need to catch her.

ilhoon runs to catch her and finally suceeds..Bomi moves aside after realizing ilhoon near her..It was quite late ti find any person roaming through the area..They were the only people walking on the silent road where ilhhon suddenly grabs Bomi's hand which makes her scream out of shock..

Bomi- leave my hand, I don't like who scares me( said angrily)

ilhoon- listen to me

Bomi- I said leave my hand( tries to free her hand)

ilhoon- shut up, listen to me first ( holds her arm tight making her stand still)

Bomi- why do you always yell at me?( said softly looking down)

ilhoon-I'm sorry for being rude that time(sighs and squints to make sure the road is empty)

Bomi- huh, am I dreaming? is that you who is apologising right infront of me?

ilhoon- I realized that was my mistake so I apologised ( get's puzzled about what to say)

Bomi- ok fine,oppa!

ilhoon-yes

Bomi- why do you ignore girls?(bits her lower lip)

ilhoon- that's none of your business..

Bomi- again you are showing your false coldness..

ilhoon- I always show th real me..

Bomi- aha no that's not what you are, you are quite different and soft hearted fron inside(again bits her lower lip)

ilhoon- yah stop it, and please do not behave friendly in the college campus..

Bomi- why? why can't I?

ilhoon- or the girls will chase me again, I'm otally sick of this...

Bomi- oh that's the reason I guess(laughs on his foolish expression)

They walked through the road wile their cute chat which made them forget about the other three waiting for them ..A cold wind blowed Bomi's hair making her shiver..ilhoon finds her covering her body crossing her arms..ilhoon helds his jacket to Bomi while hiding his blushing face..

Bomi- I'm already wearing a jacket, I don't need it I'm okay..

ilhoon- take it or else you'll get cold(acts stupid after realizing his instant action)

Bomi-(smiles sheepishly)- you should wear it or else you you'll get cold..

ilhoon(puts back on his jacket)- wanna drink hot coffee?(said while looking forward to coffee shop and suddenly his phone rings)oh minhyuk hyung

Minhyuk(from phone)-where are you guys?-

ilhoon- oh sorry, the shop was closed so we are on the way to our dorms as it's quite late now..

Minhyuk- oow I should make two precel of the food then..

ilhoon- ok fie( cuts the call)

Bomi- I totally forgot about the chicken feets..

ilhoon- let's buy the coffee and approach towards the dorm..

Bomi- will you be buying for me or I shall pay for my own?(bits her toge with a sneaky smile)

ilhoon- 2 cup of hot coffee please( pays for both and approaches towards the dorm)

After a while they reached near the main gate of their dorm building and waited there while sipping the coffee..

Bomi- oppa let's sit on the bench..

ilhoon-fine..

Sits on the benchtogether where suddenly Bomi fell asleep on ilhoon's soldier..

ilhoon's POV

Why do I keep staring at her when she's asleep/she looks so innocent like a child while sleeping..I feel good when she's near to me, close to me but that's the thing what I can't express through my facial expression..Now she is so cose to me that I can hear her heartbeats..

ilhoon also felt asleep placing his head over Bomi's head without realizing..Minhyuk,Hyunshik and Chorong proceeds to their dorm gate ad finds bth Bomi and ilhoon sleeping sitting so close like love birds..Chorong gives a sneaky smile and coughs loud near Bomi's ear making them wake and aware of their presence..Bomi opens her eyes and instantly moves ilhoon's head after realizing that they were being observed by their elders..

Chorong- sorry for making you away from your comfortable pillow (teases Bomi)

ilhoon- ow when did you all arrive(says while rubbing his eyes)

Minhyuk- ow sorry for interrupting you two from your dream date..(teases both of them)

Chorong- shall we go to our dorms or you like to sleep here sitting wit him?(again teases)

Bomi-ya unnie stop it..I just felt sleepy because you were making late..

They greeted good night to eachother and headed to their dorms..Bomi had her meal and leaned on the bed..

Bomi's POV

I was so wrong about him, he's not that type he shows usually..Hard looking from out and soft hearted from inside..He is really good and deserved to be a good friend but I don't know why he wat to be alone..Well I'll have to keep this on mind that he will be showing his false coldness again in the class so I should do what he asked me to..

ilhoon's POV

That's the second time hyung found me with Bomi alone..They'll tease me again but now I don't know why I don't get irritate by their teases..whatever atleast she's not angry with me anymore which makes me feel relieved now..I am still not sure about my feelings but the fact of Changsub s still bothering me..pabo ilhoon!