3----

The Thread Of A Literary Masterpiece

The concert ended and Jiyong was grateful to all the fans who came in their concert after 3 years of being in hiatus. Maybe, being GD was not bad after all. It’s just that sometimes, fans demand too much from them and fame just turns into a tasteless achievement.

 

He gets adrenaline rush when making music, for himself and for others who share the same sentiment as him. At other times, he would be inspired by the stories from his friends and social media, the books and mangas he read, and the new people he usually meet on events.

 

He did not know how badly he missed portraying his character as GD. It’s not that they are different personas but there are some things that are better if he keep it to himself as Jiyong.

 

Yes, he used to be shy and that didn’t change at all even after 9 years.

But after not seeing their beloved VIPs for three years, he just turned into possibly, the most sociable person. And seeing his fans smile, scream and jump, made his heart flutter. All the efforts of the band and their crew really paid off.

 

The fans, they are Big Bang’s solid foundation and nothing could ever take that fact away. But, what made him restless after the concert is seeing that girl’s face. He’s not entirely sure if she was a Korean or an American. But it doesn’t really matter after getting a whiff of her scent.

 

Probably, if his fans knew of his addiction, aside from being a perfectionist at heart, he loves to take a smell of other people’s perfume. He’s familiar with her scent because he uses the same perfume – Musc Ravageur, it’s the smell of pure seduction and tonight he got seduced by a woman who didn’t even know he was widely attracted to her.

 

 It doesn’t matter if she wore that perfume today because of him. The look on her face while singing along with their songs just made her the iest in his eyes.

 

She could be another inspiration for a love affair that would never come to life, because it would be highly disastrous since she’s a fan. That’s what he liked to believe. However, even after taking a cold shower, his thoughts would always run to the brunette girl. He closed his eyes and imagine seeing her again, those alluring chinky eyes would probably hunt him in his sleep for a week. But, seriously, she looked like an angel. Her outfit, he thought, it was so on point he could tell she has great fashion sense. 

 

After while, he noticed Taeyang was already asleep with his designated bed. But, he just couldn’t sleep tonight. He needs to get out of this hotel and jog to calm down his raging hormones.

 

His manager would surely scold him if he finds out about this, but that mysterious girl really put a dent on his memory. If he has a chance to see her again, then maybe he really has a chance at love. He's 28 and he's not getting any younger. Relationships with co-artists could be very problematic, especially in his experience.

People say that love couldn’t be built by attraction. But he believes otherwise. How could you take the first step of wooing someone or actually having the courage to like him or her if you were not attracted to that person in the first place?

 

 

Getting to know someone is also a factor, but what if you just accidentally meet that person and you were attracted? Sometimes things happen for a reason and he badly wants to find out the name of the girl.

 

He ruffled his hair as he mumbled to no one, “I’m really going crazy with my thoughts. Aisht.”

 

Jiyong did not care that he was unfamiliar with the streets of New York as he jogged relentlessly. His mind was so focused on driving away his erted thoughts that he unknowingly bumped into someone.

 

Ashamed that he caused an inconvenience to a stranger, he could only say with his head bowed down, “I’m sorry. Here, let me help you. Sorry for causing you trouble.”

 

“It’s okay. I’m fine. It was my fault for not looking where I was going.” A feminine voice uttered, and strangely, Jiyong caught the scent of Musc Ravageur again.

 

He curiously take a closer look on the girl and he was surprised. It was the girl who watched their concert and he felt relief knowing that the girl was also too shocked to react when she recognized him.

 

This is going to be an interesting night he thought. So much for sulking in the hotel, destiny really played a role on this one and all be damned because he’s not going to waste this chance.