24------

The Thread Of A Literary Masterpiece

He drove around Seoul for two hours without any idea where he was headed and after much thought, he decided to stop by at Busan.

From afar, people might still see him as the cool artist who always make the hearts of fangirls beat fast until they almost faint by just a sight of him. But now, his slumped shoulders might tell a different story. He looked so worn out people might not be able to identify him and no matter how much he tries to prevent himself from crying, he broke down amidst the chilly air and the sad sea waves joined and hummed his agony.

He forgot about the time. He forgot his schedule. He was just wandering. He wants to forget but at the same time, he knows he could never completely turn away from Dee. All the booze he consumed didn't help. Even his secret way of making songs relieve his stress turned out to be a total failure.

Why was he so attached even though he doesn't remember their past? Why was he the only one who got so worked up about everything? Why was he always forced by the universe to reach out her hand to Dara but never the opposite?

These questions lurked in his mind but he couldn't find a valid answer other than the obvious fact that he's so madly in love with Dee and there's nothing in this world he couldn't do for her.

5 days. That's how long it took for him to decide that he badly needs a shower. In those 5 days, he didn't give a damn about his smell or looks, all he cared about was for the world to take away his pain or maybe let fate decide to end his life.

This is what others fail to understand. Dee holds his life now in her palm. He just used to be a puppet before, always aiming for success and now he has one good reason to live but he also left that because he didn't have the guts to face Dee.

What if she decided to leave him that day? Would things be different? Is it really better that he left everything just to prevent Dee from telling him to end their relationship?

He's so tired. The silence is killing him and like a lullaby, it was bound to make him sleep, perhaps forever...

 

 

 

 

Or so he thought...

 

 

 

 

 

Just when he decided to succumb to darkness, someone is forcing him to go back and live.

 

He could faintly hear the voice but it was telling him to wake up or is he in heaven now? 

 

Is heaven really this noisy?

 

He tried to open his eyes but no matter how much effort he put into it, he just couldn't. 

 

He lost track of time but the voice doesn't stop from convincing him to wake up.

 

He heard the voice scream and cry, if only he could comfort the voice and tell that person that it is much better for him to go but he doesn't have the energy right now.

 

He's drifting away but he still feels sad for the voice who calls to him.

 

He wants everything to end but feel the need to comfort the voice who committed to making his peaceful sleep hell with the demand for him to wake up coupled with the threat of castrating him.

 

He wants to wake up.

 

The voice just doesn't stop.

 

 

It bothered him.

 

 

Perhaps, the threats also got to him. 

 

 

But could he still wake up?

 

 

Will he still live to see another day?