11----

The Thread Of A Literary Masterpiece

Sandara comfortably sat at the left side of the stage. She noticed the crew kept looking at her.

The team just introduced her during breakfast but their stares are putting a tension on her nerves. Several times she would catch them whispering while almost trying to make sure that she lock her gaze with them.She's not sure if she’s imagining things, but she was praying Big Bang would start singing now so she can concentrate working.

As if on cue, Taeyang started by greeting fans and asking them what they want to hear first. The rest of the group followed and loud cheers were heard all over the stadium.

Indeed, who wouldn’t react that way? After 3 years of hiatus, many bands usually part ways or their fans decrease as time goes by.

But today, she saw Big Bang’s horde of fangirls and was amused at their reactions. She was probably like that when she saw them, helplessly waving the yellow light sticks and screaming while trying to get their attention. It’s like Big Bang’s fandom is only getting bigger every time they do their come backs. And even in those stagnant years, the fans just kept increasing at a rapid rate.

From her view, she can see Taeyang was the sweetest to all the fans. He would take time to go near his fans and even grant them a most-prized selfie. Seungri, as usual had the more say in everything. He would playfully tell things about the group and the fans could only anticipate what he would share to them.

Next up, TOP. He’s the quiet one. He would rarely speak but when you get to see his eyes, it would tell you a thousand words. By the time he shows his two fingers shaped like a ‘heart’, girls would go gaga over him, possibly fainting deep inside.

On the other hand, fans would wait for Daesung to show his eyes. He would tease the fans until they literally beg him to just set aside his bangs. Later on, he would show his drum skills and everybody would be quiet for a while, suddenly amazed with his solo performance. Lastly, Jiyong, the epitome of iness. That’s her opinion though, many fans would beg to disagree and fight for their biases. Jiyong would show many traits, sometimes he’s cold and at other instance he could be too adorable you just want to hug him and be enchanted with his smile.

The concert ended and she could see the fans wanted more. They were too satisfied they couldn’t wait for the boys to come back. Indeed, the concert started with a bang and ended with one. At backstage, Seungri shouted at her, "Noona! Noona! Did you watch our performance well? Did you enjoy it?"

"Seungri, all of you were great. I could even see some girls hyperventalating when you went near them."

"Noona, next time you should stay in the VIP section so that you would see us well. And we would all go near you. I wonder what our fangirls would do to you after," Seungri jokingly said.

But Jiyong was quick to reprimand him, as always, "Yah Seungri! You would not execute that ridiculous idea not when I'm here."

Youngbae, TOP, and Daesung laughed at Jiyong's reaction. Seungri being a brat still continued, "But hyung, don't you think it's a good idea?" Seungri even asked the other members' approval by showing his puppy eyes.

"Do you think I would let the fans insult my Ssantoki?," Jiyong blurted out.

"Dara, do you know that our hyung has a little crush on you? He gets so defensive when we're talking about your safety or when we compliment how beautiful you are." Seungri really did it this time. Sandara just stood awkwardly not knowing how to respond. She doesn't want to be given false hopes. She would just ignore Seungri's comment. But she would not deny her heart skip a beat when she heard Jiyong likes her.

After moments of silence, Sandara just decided to bid goodbye to the group.

"I think it's better if I go back to the hotel now. You guys do your own thing and rest for a bit."

She went back to the hotel, contented with the information she got about the members. She would observe more and make an excellent plan for the album bonus of MADE. The moment she got inside her room, she succumbed to the embrace of the wonderful bed. But not before thinking that Jiyong and the other members are more tired than her. And she smiled, so this is how dedicated they are to their fans. She would be passionate in this job just as the boys are doing now.

She set aside Seungri's comment not wanting to put color in the maknae's jokes and she drifted off to sleep.

The next hour, she was woken up from her sleep by a consistent tap. She got irritated and insisted on closing her eyes. She was still dreaming about Jiyong asking her out. She's not yet ready to end a good dream. But the person kept on pushing her shoulders she decided it was time to wake up.

When she opened her eyes, she was one inch away from kissing Jiyong. She swore inside her head for being too careless. Why did she even think of staying in the dream when the real one is present in her rom?

Jiyong looked apologetic when he saw Sandara's sleepy eyes. However he was glad she woke up, he was getting worried she's having a nightmare. Plus, it was also a rare chance he get to see his Ssantoki's bed hair.

“I’m sorry Ssantoki. I needed to wake you up because you haven’t eaten lunch or dinner yet.” 

With her groggy voice, she replied, “What time is it?”

“11 pm. All the band members went to their room already. I reserved a seat for the two of us downstairs.”

Sandara chose a simple black dress, noting that she could never go wrong choosing it. After all, the little black dress has its own entry in the dictionary.

Jiyong, on the other hand easily put on a pink oxford shirt and black patterned satin pants. When he saw Sandara, he paused and was in awe of her minimalistic approach on her outfit.

Both of them enjoyed a heartily dinner and when it was time to go, Jiyong couldn’t help but ask, “Ssantoki, are you tired already?”

“I’m energized after sleeping like a log for two hours.”

“Then, is it okay if we go somewhere?”

Sandara was dumbfounded by Jiyong’s question. She never expected to hear this from him, he surprised her again.

“Uhm, where are we going anyways?”

“Just some place I would like to see. I’ve been excited at the idea of going here in Sydney. For artists like us, we only get to see a glimpse of the places we tour. That’s why, times like this, I go sightseeing before going to sleep. The other members are not usually keen on the idea of going somewhere after the concert. But it seems I always have the energy to do more things.”

“Ah. I see,” Sandara responded, not knowing how to continue the conversation.

Jiyong saw the uncertainty in Sandara’s eyes.

“If you want to rest, let’s just do it next time.”

“No, it’s fine.”

“You look like you need to rest,” Jiyong insisted.

“I’m just new to this. I’ve never done things like this. Actually, I feel ecstatic right now. This is another thing I need to cross out on my bucket list.”

Jiyong smiled and held Sandara’s hands, forcing her to run with him going to the parking lot. This might not be a first date for Sandara. But he’s going to make sure, she’ll never forget about this one.