14---

The Thread Of A Literary Masterpiece

The next day, Sandara is walking on a cloud nine. She is having an optimistic streak after last night's endeavor. Instinctively, she touched her lips and blushed at the thought. Even though she's an official girlfriend of Kwon leader, she knows she'll always be a fangirl of his.

 

When she entered the rehearsal room of Big Bang, the lights were out. She wonder if they are late or she messed up her schedule because she was caught up being giddy about her relationship with Jiyong. After re-checking her schedule, she confirmed that she went to the right room. Perhaps, they were just late, she thought.

 

The second she opened the lights of the room, she gasped at the view prepared for her. The room was filled with heart balloons and Big Bang members were all there together with their manager and the back-up dancers. They were all smiling and Seungri even gave her a thumbs-up.

 

She did not see this coming at all. She only expected for Big Bang members to be happy but seeing everyone being supportive of them she felt safe and accepted.

 

When she looked up, a big banner was hanged saying, “Thank you. I love you, my Ssantoki.” Suddenly, Jiyong came out of the crowd and began to sing Always,

 

When I say I'm having a hard time

Don't be scared yeah yeah yeah

If I'm by your side

I can get through any hardship

That's why you gotta know, always girl yeah

My heart for you is blue

I want to hug you like the sky

When the dark windy rain blows

Don't worry oh oh oh

You're always in my heart

I want you to give you all of me

When you're sad or tired

I will hold you tight ah ah ah ah

We're like needle and thread

We push and shove, back and forth

Trust and cherish, we're in love

I will wipe your tears when it rains on your eyes

I will you up with bright smiles

Cause you are my love”

 

 

She cried because every single day with Jiyong she feels so loved and cherished. After the song, everybody clapped and cheered for them. Jiyong, not yet finished with his preparation, said, “Thank you everyone for coming here today. I'm happy that my Ssantoki finally said yes. Without all your help, this would not have been possible. So today, I'm taking out everyone for lunch. Bill's on me.”

 

 

Jiyong bowed to everyone. His manager Soonho is proud of what he had become. It's about time Jiyong's workaholic addiction be put to rest. The kid has been working ever since he was a child. He's quite amused by the way he handle relationships, he's going all out and Soonho prays that Jiyong will be filled with happiness.

 

Everyone went for lunch and Big Bang members took advantage of their friend's mood. They ordered almost everything written down on the menu. And if that's not enough, they even had their own take-outs. Usually, Jiyong will complain about being bullied by the members but today he did not hesitate to pay the bill. After all, he's floating in the air, so in love with his Ssantoki.

"Hyung, can I also take out some ice cream?," Seungri asked.

"Yeah, sure. Get everything you want maknae," Jiyong replied.

The rest of the Big Bang members looked at each other and smiled. So, this is what happens when their Kwon leader is in love.

Youngbae added, "Ji, I want to bring home some sake too. Is that fine with you?"

"Of course! Stop asking me for permission and just take home everything you want," Jiyong replied, exasparated with the repetitive questions of s. He just wants them to go home so that he can have alone time with Sandara. They are getting annoying already.

"Okay. No need to look so frustrated Ji. We're going home after we get our take-out," Daesung said.

"By the way, congratulations again Jiyong. Take care of Dara," TOP suddenly said out of the blue.

After the members got their take-outs, they were shoved outside by Jiyong. 

 

When everyone finally went home, he asked Sandara, “Ssantoki, is it okay if you sleepover at my pad?”

 

Sandara was taken aback by Jiyong's question. Her dreams were too far-fetched before and now it's within reach!

 

Jiyong rest his hands on the back of his head as he shyly said, “We're just going to watch a movie. And sleep beside each other if that's fine with you? I just miss you so much when you're not around and I feel like after this short break we have on the tour I won't have much time for you. I want to spend as much time with you.”

 

Sure, let me get some things in the dorm. How long do you want me to stay there?,” she softly replied.

 

We still have two weeks before the tour resumes.”

 

"You want me to stay for two weeks?"

 

"Yes, if that's fine with you." Jiyong looked down, as if waiting for his favorite candy to arrive.

 

"Sure, anything for you Ji," Sandara timidly said.

 

When they arrived at Jiyong's pad, Sandara felt a little nervous being alone with her boyfriend. She's not experienced with these things and therefore do not know what do. She stood in the entrance looking like an idiot before she was called by Jiyong to stay in the living room.

 

Jiyong, wanting everything to be perfect called for a pizza delivery even though they still both feel full.

 

Ssantoki, what do you want to watch?,” Jiyong asked.

 

Do you have the trilogy of Before Sunset, Before Sunrise and Before Midnight? ” Sandara said.

 

Jiyong smiled. Of course his Ssantoki know how to choose films that remain classic until today. She's a woman with class and knows what she wants.

 

Yeah, I have all of them.”

 

Before their movie marathon started, the doorbell rang and Jiyong paid for the pizza. Jiyong nestled at Sandara's neck and held her hand throughout the first film. Jesse and Celine, two iconic characters who are deeply in love with each other. Their conversations were interesting to watch, filled with intelligence and remarkable comebacks.

 

By the time Before Midnight ended, Sandara was fast asleep in Jiyong's arms. He smiled, for the nth time, knowing he's so lucky to be with his Ssantoki. They may not have a perfect relationship just like Jesse and Celine but he knows they'll both get through the storms that come their way.

 

Love this strong will always find a way. We'll always find a way right, Ssantoki?,” Jiyong whispered at the sleeping Sandara. Thereafter he carried Sandara to his room and he slept hugging her, relishing in the warmth of Sandara's body. His Ssantoki, in his bed, protectively caught in his loving arms. Life don't get better than this. And he drifted off, sleeping like a baby.

 

At 5 am, Jiyong's body alarm woke him up. He look at Sandara's angelic face, still sleeping peacefully. So his Ssantoki loves to sleep, another thing he adds to the list of things he know about Sandara.

 

He checked his phone and saw a text from his sister, “Ji, when will we finally meet Dara?” He chuckled at his sister's insistence on meeting Sandara. He doesn't want to shock or pressure Sandara into meeting everyone, though it will be his pleasure to introduce his girlfriend.

 

He replied to his sister, "Just wait, you'll meet her at the right time sis."

 

Ji, what time is it?,” Sandara said with her hoarse voice.

 

5 am. Go back to sleep and rest love. I'll wake you up when it's time to eat breakfast.”

 

Sandara can only reply with, “Hmm.” And she went back to sleep again.

 

At 7 am, Jiyong prepared Sandara's breakfast in bed. He ordered a lot of fruits to make sure his Ssantoki is healthy.

 

The only thing he cooked in her breakfast is rice. He can cook pretty mean rice. It's the only thing he knows how to cook aside from frying foods like egg and chicken.

 

Won't you join me, love?” Sandara looked up, inviting Jiyong to dig in with the breakfast he prepared. She was hesitant to call him love, it still feels awkward not because she doesn't feel the same way but because she's just shy to call him that.

 

Jiyong and Sandara shared utensils, feeding each other once in a while. These little moments, it's for them to share and treasure. They can't wait for what's in store for them in the future.