Chapter 2

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"MOM, DAD, TYMEE UNNIE, I NEED TO GET BEAT UP." I yelled as soon as I arrived.

 

"What? Why?" Sungha asked me. I just shook my head.

 

"It's complicated. Why don't you go do your homework?" I smiled gently at him. He nodded and went upstairs happily.

 

"FAMILY ROOM."I heard Tymee unnie's voice.

 

"KAY. I'M GOING TO GO CHANGE FIRST." I yelled back.

 

"KAY." I rushed upstaird, right after Sungha. I took off my uniform in a heartbeat and changed into an oversized shirt, that could be technically be considered a dress. I opened my bag and grabbed the brown envelope, making my way downstairs.

 

***

 

"So..that's why I need to have some scars." I finished my explanation of the whole story. When I finished, our parents just looked at each other, nodding.

 

"She so got those genes from me." 

 

"You wish, honey. It's so obvious it's from her mom." 

 

"It doesn't matter. What matters is that my baby sister is so smart and just so damn good at what she does. Anyways..how do you want us to beat you up?" My sister chuckled. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

 

"Whatever. You know how I told them that some girls were insulting me?"

 

"Yea.." They all nodded.

 

"I can just blame it on them..I mean, no matter how much they deny it, they aren't going to win..right??" I smirked at my parents.

 

"Oh, true. Damn. Dad's got the team and mom's got the money so..there'd be no problem." Tymee unnie nodded.

 

"So..start beating me up." I sighed and stood up with Tymee unnie.

 

"Don't do it so much. Give her like 2 bruises or something." My dad commented. 

 

"KAY." She looked at me before going up the stairs.

 

"I think like one on my face, one on my side and a minor sprain should do." I smirked. 

 

"Touche. Shouldn't you wear like pants then?? You know..if I'm giving you a minor sprain, you'd have to go to the hospital and.." She trailed off and I nodded.

 

"Yea, let me just change..again. Tell mom and dad so they know."

 

"Kay, be quick. Hospital closes in an hour." I nodded and we split.

 

***

 

"How are you holding up?" Tymee unnie knocked on my door and I only groaned in response.

 

"I need help."

 

"Kay, I'm coming in." She said after opening the door. At the speed of light, she helped me getting everything done - put my uniform on me, do my makeup and even packed my bag. 

 

"So..you should like totally drive me to school so it seems more legit. That, and you woke me up really late so.." I said, wlaking down the stairs. She suddenly started laughing.

 

"Mom's orders."

 

"What's so funny?"

 

"I'm sorry, but you..just..look kind of weird since you have like a gauze thing right on your face." I rolled my eyes and pulled her into the dining room.

 

"What's so funny?" 

 

"Apparently, my face." 

 

"Oh dear, you brought it upon yourself."

 

"Thanks mom. Anyways, you should really feed me." I looked at my sis and she scoffed, but still picked up my spoon and fed me my usual cereal.

 

"So, where's dad?." I asked, munching my cereal.

 

"He took Sungha to school..and also, you know..talking." Tymee unnie and I tooked at each other and nodded.

 

"Ohhh, I see." 

 

"I'M BACK~" The cereal got caught at our parent's lovet dovey interaction. Tymee unnie was judging harshly while helping my recover.

 

"Really? You almost made her choke." 

 

"Sorry, but I brought you happy news."

 

"Which is?" All three of us pressed.

 

"I told the principals that you'll be telling him, but don't worry. He won't report it to any authhority figures. It probably won't have any big impact on them. I just told him that you're too kind of a child, almost an angel and all jazz."

 

"Awe, you're so smart, oppa." Tymee unnie and I looked at each other in disbelief.

 

"OKAY WE'RE LEAVING. BYE." She grabbed my bag and we sped out into her car at the speed of light.

 

***

 

"But damn, remind me to never get on your bad side." I murmered before we went into the room of my principal.

 

"Ah, Seoyoun. I am so sorry about what happened, but don't worry. We'll find out the students and point out who they are exactly."

 

"You..aren't going to punish them, are you?" I asked, worried. 

 

"Oh, no, no! Not against your wish! Your dad came in earlier and told me all about you! He even showed me pictures!" Making a mentala note to kill him for that after.

 

"Ah, yes! My sister is such an angel. I mean, did our dad mention that when I got sick, she stayed by my side? She could have gone to this camp that she worked so hard to get into, but she cancelled it to take care of me. There are so many more things I could say about her, but I believe our dad has told you enough."

 

"Eh, anyone would have done that.." I looked down sheepishly.

 

"No, not everyone, my dear! You are the definition of an angel."

 

"I wouldn't say that.." I bit my lip, to seem more humble - the exact opposite of me.

 

"Anyways, sir, I would love to continue and tell you about our little angel, but I really do want to see what kind of jealous es beat her up. I'm sure they were in Lee Jihoon's class." 

 

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" He stood up abrutely.

 

"Come on, here, I'll carry your bag." Tymee unnie grabbed my bag for me.

 

"Oh, my, are you sure you're okay?"

 

"She's got these really nasty bruise on her side. She's probably still hurting. My poor angel." She sighed, helping the act stand out more.

 

"Well, whenever anyone abuses you physically and/or verbally, you tell me and we'll go on a scavenger hunt."

 

"Don't report them though..I would feel bad.." I looked down, going through the door that was opened.

 

"As you wish."

 

Looks like this was going a hell lot better than planned.

 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: I feel like it would have gotten a bit too long so I'm going to continue it on the next chapter^^

Anyways, I wanted to clear something up. The parents are Jihyo and Jongkook. 

Comment on how you think of it so far?? The commetns always make me smile =D