Chapter 15

Teach Me How To Love

Gayoung's P.O.V

"So..why is the wall broken?" I face palmed myself when my uncle asked for the third time. Everyone finished their jobs, and regrouped. Well not everyone, Tymee unnie's group had yet to come. They did say they were going to be a bit late.

 

"I'm not explaining this again." Uncle Sukjin murmmered, ignoring my uncle.

 

"HEY, DID YOU MISS US?" We all turned around and saw Tymee unnie's group come. Sungha was running, and skidded to a stop by bumping into Jerry's leg. She chuckled and picked him up.

 

"Where's Seoyoun noona?" He excitedly asked.

 

"She's probably sleeping. You know her." Jeonyul came over and tapped on Sungha's nose. They both giggled like children.

 

"Actually..um..she kind of..well..I mean..like.."

 

"Spit it out hyung." Uncle Jongkook and Uncle Kwangsoo both said, but with different tones.

 

"She may or may not have fainted because she took on 2 regenerations at the same time..." My eyes widened in shock.

 

"Two? At the same time? Why didn't you help her?! Do you know how energy consuming they are to take down, let alone, kill them?" Minhee started freaking out, bombarding him with questions.

 

"She offered to go, and told us to stay back! Right, Joshua?" He looked over at the innocent guy for help.

 

"Well..she didn't really tell us to stay back. She implied it though." He told the truth.

 

"You know how stubborn and confident Seoyoun is! You know how she is, yet you let my daughter take not one, but two regenerations at the same time?" Aunty Jihyo's voice was calm, but her eye was twitching.

 

"Oh, come on! Like Okju isn't!"

 

"Hey! Keep me out of this, and it's Tymee. Not Okju." Tymee unnie scoffed. Uncle Sukjin didn't have time to answer as Uncle Jongkook lifted him up, fist up to punch him. Uncle Jaesuk and Gary stuck to him, trying to hold him back.

 

"Hey, I was trying to rest here." Seoyoun came down, her voice as nonchalent as ever. We froze, and Uncle Jongkook dropped Uncle Sukjin. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. Her face had a single cut on accross her left cheek and a small bruise on her right cheekbone, which wasn't all that bad. Her body though - that was bad. Starting from her collarbone, there were cuts and bruises. There were several cuts on her left forearm, a deep cut right below her left collarbone, and her right thigh was bandaged up. Not to mention her holding her torso and her limping left ankle. 

 

There were different reactions. The guys were take back by a lot, obviously not used to seeing this many injuries. Sungha was crying with Jerry and Junyoul trying to calm him down. I was frozen, and the rest just stared at her. They weren't shocked, but only in a state of shock, not knowing what to do. Hyoyeon was the first one to recover from her state of shock. She nudged Jisoo to come with her to help her to the couch.

 

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"How are you holding up?" Hyoyeon asked me as she helped me lie down on the couch.

 

"Good, I guess. It's just my torso and ankle. Other than that, I'm better than before. Thankfully, those regenerations were mostly talk. They weren't that weak though, you know what I mean?" I chuckled, trying to lift the mood up. I usually didn't, but I didn't want the girls or anyone else to worry about me.

 

"I'll heal them in no time." Hyoyeon gave me a warm smile, but it was bitter at the same time. I put my hand over he hand, which made her look at me.

 

"Don't worry, I'm fine. If they were stronger, than maybe I would've been hurt a bit more. They weren't though, and I'm fine, so don't worry. Okay?" She smiled more widely, without any bitterness. She smiled, and starting tending my torso. There were all kinds of bruises, and honest to God, if I had been on a wrong angle, the knife would have gotten through a vital organ. 

 

"I know you don't like it, but why didn't you use your abilities to the full? You would've ended it with no injuries on your end." Minjae spoke softly. I let out something in between a sigh and a groan.

 

"I'm sorry, but there are people, and I didn't think it was necessary for me to use them.  Plus, you know what would happen if I unleashed it to the max." I said the last part softly. 

 

"Well, we're going to get some groceries and something to build a wall. You're in charge while we're out, alright Tymee?" 

 

"Yes, mom. I'm not saying you have to, but I'm super hungry, and a buffet should set it." I internally smiled at my sister's comment.

 

"Okay, ma'am. We'll be back in an hour."

 

"Kay. Have fun!!" Tymee spoke, and since I was lying down, I couln't see, but I'm sure the elders walked via. the wall.

 

"I told you noona was going to be hurt." Sungha nudged in between Jisoo and Hyoyeon, looking like he was about to cry.

 

"Sungha didn't have any faith in you." Tymee chuckled at Seungcheol's words. Sungha turned his head around and looked at him.

 

"You said you wouldn't tell her if I stopped asking!!" He pouted, looking back at me.

 

"Correction, Tymee noona said she wouldn't tell. I, however, did not say anything." He chuckled, Sungha pouting even more.

 

"I'm alright. This is nothing. It could be a lot worse, right?" He nodded and I pet his head.

 

"WHERE'S SEOYOUN?!" I know I shouldn't have, but I sat up. Hyoyeon was all done with my torso, only having to seal where the knife went through left. It stung a bit, but I managed to stand up, ignoring Hyoyeon's instructions to sit back down.

 

"Sunyoul? What are you doing here?" I turned around, and saw him with 9 more guys. A few, I recognized, but the rest - I had no idea. His face let loose, looking much more relieved.

 

"I heard you got hurt. Are you okay?" He asked me in the most angelic and soft voice ever, pulling me into a hug right after he was in a foot range from me.

 

"OW. Okay, um, I'm fine, but Hyoyeon didn't finish healing my scar. I think it reopened, and you might some blood on your shirt." I finished, and he pulled away, looking down at his shirt. 

 

"What the hell happened? What did they do to you?" He helped me back to the couch, and Hyoeyon said thank you, and continued to heal my scar along the rest of my body.

 

"Joonmin decided to throw a knife at one of her friends, knowing that she would block the attack, and he miscalculated - which is a good thing. Well, more like Bitto hyung used the direction of the wind to adjust the direction. If he didn't it would've hit her vital organ, and you know." The pink hair guy explained instead of me.

 

"Where are they now?" Jinhoo asked, casually sitting down on the floor.

 

"Probably in hell. She killed them." Jihoon spoke.

 

"What?" A guy, who I've never seen before took a seat beside Jinhoo. As soon as I made eye contact with him, something weird went off in me. I jumped in pain, not knowing what happened, and obviously - in pain.

 

"What's wrong?" Jisoo panicked, trying to soothe me.

 

"I-I don't know. Something just went..off. I don't feel like..I don't know. I feel different." Hyoeyon finished with my torso, and went over to my ankle, where it hurt the most after my torso.

 

"Wait, try to describe it with an experience or something." Tymee rushed to me, her words as quick as her movements. I didn't know why, but nodded. I tried to think of the best way to explain it, but when it hit me, I was scared to speak.

 

"It..it feels like how I felt about Youngjin, what I felt whenever I was with Youngjin, but more..passion." I looked at Tymee, and her jaw was open.

 

"Oh..my..God."

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'd like to appologize for the lack of updates. I'm in my final year of high school, and this month, I've been not only trying to get my average up, but also finish every assignment my teachers decide to throw at me. I think the hectic scheduale will be over in about two weeks, and then all I'll have is a vectors test every week until exams. Thank you to everyone who decided to stay with me and this story! I can't say thank you enough <3