Chapter 10

Teach Me How To Love

A/N: As many of you know, I usually don't start my chapters with an author's note, but I was reading chapter 9 (cause I forgot what happened xDD) and I thought that it would be better if I had Seoyoun punch a wall out of anger or smth like that. So, I only added that part in. Nothing changed except for the fact she has a broken hand/wrist. You'll find out a better reason to why I added this in *COUGHROMANCEWITHHOSHICOUGH*

Also, it's exams time for me. That's why I've been a little MIA for the past month. This year is extremely important for me, as I'm going to university. So, I'm sorry if I was a bit slow at updating ^.^

 

P.S 

Go check out Stellar's song, and the whole album. You won't regret it lol. I'm listening to Cinderella as I'm typing away right now xD

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Jerry's P.O.V

"Sungha, don't take what your sister said to heart..at least not all of it." I told him in a soft voice. I put a reassuring hand on his arm.

 

"Ever since the whole thing with Youngjin happened, she hasn't been really..." Hyoyeon looked at me for the appropriate word. There were many to describe her behaviour, it was quite hard to choose one.

 

"Sane. You may have not noticed, but she changed..and by change, I mean really change. It's like she shed her old self." I told him, nodding at the same time.

 

"I-I don't understand..."

 

"It's okay. You don't have to understand it now. It's a lot to take in." Hyoyeon smiled at him.

 

"Is it true?? Earlier? What my noona said?" Jerry looked at me and I looked at Sungha. I sighed. I felt so guilty for some reason - his frightened eyes and trembling self. The tight grip he had on the long haired boy didn't exactly help either.

 

"..it is. I mean, she could have chosen more appropriate words." Hyoyeon nodded and then walked to the girl.

 

"Sophia, don't mind Seoyoun. Don't let her get to you. I'm afraid you will have to start training with her, but once you get to know her, she isn't all that scary." 

 

"Woah, woah, wait. I-This-We-The training isn't happening." Her brother interupted. 

 

"She has to. It isn't a choice." Hyoyeon stood her ground, glaring right at him.

 

"Well, I mean, unless she wants to die and get Sungha killed."

 

"Jerry!" I looked up from my nails to a semi angry Hyoyeon.

 

"I-um, what I mean is...just do it. It's great to have. You don't know what they can do. They probably know who you are and what kind of connection you have with him." I walked towards Sophia and offered her a smile.

 

"Will unnies be there at training?" She said after some silence.

 

"WHAT. WAIT. Hold up, hold up, HOLD UP. Sophia, what do you mean? You're not going to get trained." 

 

"She needs it. Do you want her to die?" I glared at her older brother, firmness in my voice.

 

"Hansol..I'm not going to disagree with them here."

 

"Seungcheol hyung!"

 

"We don't know how much of it is real, but from what we just witnessed this morning..." 

 

"Oh come on. Not you too Jihoon hyung." 

 

"Well, Sophia, what do you want to do? Regardless of what your brother is saying. Just your oppinion." I crouched down to Sophia's eye level, speaking softly to relieve her stiffness.

 

"I-I don't want to die, but Seoyoun unnie is kind of scary."

 

"OMG SHE CALLED SEOYOUN UNNIE!!" I made a face at Hyoyeon when she squealed, and I know for a fact that I wasn't the only one.

 

"Ignore her. So, training?"

 

"Just like unnies said, it's not a choice unless I want to die." I looked at her and then Hyoyeon. I stood up and made eye contact with her. Together, we both jumped up and down squealing.

 

"OMG SHE QUOTED US AND CALLED US UNNIES!!!" 

 

"Ahem." We both froze and quickly deattached at the voice. 

 

"Mind explaining what's happening?" Seoyoun's father, Uncle Jaesuk, and my uncle Haha stood in front of us, all with questioning looks.

 

"Uh-well, it's a long story, but-"

 

"I'm getting trained by Seoyoun unnie!!" Sophia finished my sentence with a smile.

 

"Yea..basically that." Hyoyeon chuckled awkwardly at the end.

 

"Well, why don't you tell us the long story on our way back?"

 

"Yes sir! Let's go Sophia! You'll love their house." Hyoyeon giggled and grabbed Sophia's hand.

 

"What about they guys? What shall we do with them?" I shrugged, grabbing Sophia's other hand.

 

"I don't know. Ask Gayoung unnie, Minjae unnie or Seoyoun." 

 

"Right..so I guess they come with us."

 

"Haha, you idiot. Everyone knew that." Uncle Jaesuk rolled his eyes and made Sophia giggle.

 

"Says you! You grasshopper with no sense of fashion." 

 

"At least I'm not shorter than most of the people here."

 

"Stop bickering, you two. Jerry, lead the way."

 

"Yes sir." 

 

"Oh, Jerry? You're telling them. I'll be chatting along with Sophia." She pulled Sophia away from me into her arms and started running away.

 

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING?!" I yelled after her. She stopped right in her tracks, almost falling.

 

"I am so glad you girls are friends with Seoyoun."

 

"Thanks, Uncle Kim Jong Kook."

 

"You." We all averted our heads to the direction of his finger. A blonde guy with some green in his hair.

 

"You and I have a lot to discuss." 

 

"Ya! Leave the poor boy alone. Seoyoun said it's fine." My father 'accidentally' poked his finger into Uncle Jong Kook's nose. When he glared at him, my dad gulped and started running away.

 

"HYOYEON UNNIE! LET'S FOLLOW HIM!"

 

"RODGER THAT!!" 

 

"So..Jerry..what happened?" I sighed deeply, knowing my voice will be gone and I'll only be left with a sore throat, but anywho, I started summarizing the events as I started walking with everyone following me, Uncle Kim Jong Kook and Uncle Haha.