Chapter 14

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Let him go." Uncle Sukjin glared right at the guy.

 

"Better listen to elders, Hyukmin." The shortest guy chuckled. I sighed, deciding that this wasn't going to work. I walked up to Hyukmin, who was busy laughing his off with the short guy. I stopped a good meter behind him. I raised my leg, and delivered a crisp  kick to Hyukmin's neck. He cried out in pain and let Jihoon out from his grasp. 

 

"ing . I hate this already." He tried standing with the help of the table we had in the living room.

 

"You have business with us, not them. Oh, and this has a name. It's Seoyoun, thank you very ing much." 

 

"Hyung! She's the one that Sunyoul hyung told us about!" Our attention turned to the guy with bright pink hair, who cracked an excited smile at the blue hair guy at the right of the short guy.

 

"Oh, yea! Come to think of it, she does fit the description that he told us."

 

"WAIT. YOU GUYS KNOW HER?" The short guy, who may I add now that is a little chubby, looked at them in disbelief.

 

"No, but Sunyoul does." The blue hair guy reported, all smiles disappearing.

 

"Should we retreat?" Hyukmin walked over, holding his grip on his neck. I raised my eyebrow, eye twitching at the same time.

 

"After breaking a whole wall and destroying my house? You think I'm letting you retreat?" I cracked my knuckles and neck.

 

"W-woah. Please..spear us."

 

"Let me think about that. You called me words that aren't very nice. I also feel like you're after my brother to kill him. Now, why would I let dangers like that get away?" I stopped right where I was before I kicked Hyukmin in the neck.

 

"You, you might be after Hansol's sister for all we know." This time, it was Jun who spoke.

 

"Well, then. Bring it on..." My eyes widened when Hyukmin came foreward. That's not what shocked me though. His neck..I'm sure the kick would have broken it, but..it was all better now. It couldn't be..could it?

 

"Seoyoun.."

 

"Yea..I know Uncle. R-regeneration?" The shortest guy and Hyukmin cackled.

 

"What is going on? Why is he okay? He's not supposed to be okay." Jun was starting to loose his mind just a bit.

 

"It's called regeneration. It's exactly what it sounds like. These types of people don't possess any harmful powers, but they can regenerate themselves on the battlefield. That's why they're the ones on the front line. There's really just one way to defeat them." Uncle Sukjin explained to them. I was too busy analyzing the weak points. One thing he left out was that although they can regenerate, these creatures always have a few weak spots - 7 at the most. These weak spots aren't death spots, but they just take a longer time to heal than the others. If I knew they were regenerations, I'd have Tymee stay. No. She needs to protect Sungha. She can protect him better than I can. 

 

"It's a shame you don't have one of the 7 Deadly Sins or the so called girl with the Mystic Jewel." The shortest guy snickered with Hyukmin. It stayed silent or a moment, but that's all I needed to finish analyzing both of them. I don't know how accurate it is, but even though I'm wrong, it shouldn't be a problem. 

 

"Funny you should say." I crossed my arms, smirking.

 

"What the is she smirking for, Joomin?" Hyukmin asked the shorter guy in specifics.

 

"Boys, she is the girl with the Mystic Jewel." Uncle Sukjin spoke, throwing an arm over Junghan.

 

"Which means she's..Wrath?" Joonmin tried to process everything.

 

"If it's true and Sunyoul hyung is friends with her...remind me to never piss of Sunyoul  hyung." The boy with the bright pink hair spoke, the blue haired boy nodding in agreement.

 

"Sunyoul? That kid is a legit angel though." Hyukmin furrowed his eyebrows.

 

"Yea..he is. So..we have a few options here. I know your goal is to go after Sungha. Supposed we do let you do that, then Jongkook would kill me. Not to mention that Seoyoun would just chase you. Another option we have is just splitting on good terms, but the second you betray our trust and chase after Sungha, is when we go with the third option: we fight." Uncle Sukjin spoke calmly. 

 

"Just a question, but who broke that wall?" No one spoke, but the boys with coloured hair were silently motioning to to Joonmin.

 

"I guess we choose to go on good terms." Joonmin answered, not knowing about what was going on behind him.

 

"Too bad I want to fight. Not them, but just you. Come too think of it, you were pretty rude to me and my comerads." I walked over to Joonmin, who was a lot shorter than I thought. 

 

"Oh, come on. It's just a wall."

 

"Then you fix it." Jihoon gave a snarky remark from behind, Uncle Sukjin snickering with him.

 

"Why, you little-" Before Hyukmin could rush to Jihoon, I spun a kick with a bit more power than the one before, delivering it to his right shin. If I'm right, then that should be where one of his weakspots were. He landed 3m behind the pink hair individual. 

 

"So, which one of you is stronger?" I turned my attention to Joonmin.

 

"If you're looking for strong, it's Bitto." He pointed to the blue hair boy.

 

"I was talking between you and the Hyukmin. You know what? This is taking too long." I came to the conclusion that talking was a waste of time. If they were truely after Sungha, there would be no point in small talk or negotiating. I'm not taking any chanes, even if Sungha has Tymee with him.

 

I immediately uppercut the space right in between his lower jaw, which I was 100% sure was one of his weak spots. I waster no time, and kicked him in the upper stomach, making him spit out some blood, and making him crash right into Hyukmin..

 

"Did..he just spew blood..?" Joshua asked, a bit scared of the blood.

 

"Yes. You two..I trust you guys aren't all about this business, unless what Sunyoul told me is all a lie. Please stay behind those guys." They nodded and walked towards them.

 

"Fantastic. I get to showcase the beauty of this curse." I smirked towards the group one last time, and jumped to the area where the regenrations were.

 

 

Tymee's P.O.V

"Noona, is Seoyoun noona okay?" Sungha asked for the nth time since we left. We were climbing into a deserted lit cave. It was empty, and even though we weren't too deep in, we could hear our echos well. I stopped, which made everyone else stop.

 

"Sungha, your sister survived far worse. What I'm trying to say is, she is fine, and once we're done everything, we're going to see her smiling. If you keep on asking, I'm going to tattletale that you don't have any faith in her." I a little, releasing the tension a bit.

 

"Your sister's right. She's really strong. I've seen her taking on 2 guys before." I cocked an eyebrow at Soonyoung.

 

"Hey, you're the one who made her cry." Sungha and I said in unison. Minghao chuckled silently at how we said it at the same time.

 

"O-oh..that..can we not talk about it?" He sheepishly said, hiding behind Seungcheol.

 

"Kwon Soonyoung, you made a girl cry? You made Seoyoun cry? How are you not dead by now?" Seungcheol turned his head, so he was looking at the boy behind him.

 

"I swear, if that girl has a weakspot, its her feelings." I froze when I saw everyone looking at me strangely.

 

"What do you mean? You should've seen her with Sungha earlier. She basically tortured him." Seungcheol spoke. I sighed, leaving me with no choice, but to tell them.

 

"Her feelings are very strong. She gets irritated very easily, and you know how we told you that she's Wrath? She's not Wrath for anything. She's going to hate me forever if she knows that I told you, but don't tell her that I told you. Moreover, listen carefully because this is some type of warning. She burries her feelings of love, and any other feelings, very deep. You'd actually question if she had them. However, once you hurt someone that's of significance to her, then there's no turning back. There's no use of running anymore. She will drop everything, and will go to the ends of the Earth to go and kill you. She forgot to leave a detail out when she was telling you how the Mystic Jewel came to her. Her grief and sorrow, radiated too much, impacting the wave sources. The Mystic Jewel located her through that, and after she accepted, all hell let loose. Everyone in that area, that she wanted to kill, was dead." I felt Sungha grip on to me tighter.

 

"Wait, so just a random question, if this does happen again, who's going to stop her? Can she be stopped?" I sighed at Mingyu's question.

 

"Last time, it was Youngjin's spirit. It was his spirit that came back to her and calmed her. One thing that only Gayoung can do it sealing. She can seal various things within one thing. She sealed her emotions, but it was only temporary. It would usually be permenant - that's why she works as a psychotherapist as a side job. However, Seoyoun is well, a rare case. If having the Mystic Jewel isn't enough, she also happens to be one of the 7 most powerful figures. There's a limit to how long the seal exists within her. So, you should probably tell Hansol to tone it down 10,000 notches when he's around her. Depending on the severity, she may kill him." I finished rashly, not wanting any death to occur within the group. 

 

"What if it happens next time? Will noona kill herself?" I shook my head, and smiled gently at Sungha.

 

"It is true that if the power is too great, it destroys the person, and there were a lot of cases where that happened. It may still happen, but whatever. To answer the second part of your question, no. She already has control over it. If it happens again..I don't know." 

 

"That's why she said it was more of a curse." Minghao softly spoke. Eveyrone agreeing her.

 

"There is a good part to this though." I spoke, after long debating.

 

"What is it?" Everyone perked up, Sungha looking the most desperate in anticipitation out of all.

 

"There is one person - her soulmate, that can control her powers. There's only one that can calm her, that will love her and vice versa. They are a perfect fit, and only he is the one that can control her when she goes overboard, and can't control herself anymore."

 

"Who?" I looked over at Soonyoung, who was a bit more on the jumpy side.

 

"I'm sorry to say Soonyoung, but it's not you. I don't know who - I'm working on it, but he is very near."

 

"Wait, why can't it be Soonyoung?" Seungcheol raised an eyebrow, Minghao and Mingyu comforting Soonyoung.

 

"He's not of the same kind..it's hard to explain. I can see the wavelengths of a person, locate weak spots, and kind of like an x-ray - it's my power. It's someone more powerful." 

 

"What if I train and become stronger?" I shook my head.

 

"No matter how strong you get, your wavelength will never match her's. It's too powerful." 

 

"So..how close are you, noona?" 

 

"No one is going to like this, but it's someone...in Gayoung's previous group." 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is really long, and I don't know if you guys like that or not aha. I just felt like putting all the explanations in one part..well most of the explantions xD