Chapter 7

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

Dead silence. 

 

That's what was happening right now. The ring of my cell phone was the reason it ended. 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Seoyoun, don't panic, but-"

 

"They already paid me a visit. Oh, dad? I'm going to have you tell you to contact the principal right now and tell him to cancel school. I guess you could say that...unfortunate events happened." I smirk played on my lips as I eyed the lying figures.

 

"Who else is there?"

 

"Me and a couple of other guys. Don't worry though. I'll take care of it."

 

"Okay. I'll get right on it." I ended the call, put the device into my pocket and turned around. I came to face with 13 guys, some more feared than others.

 

"I'm not going to shoot you guys."

 

"Oh, phew! We-"

 

"-yet. Tell a single soul and I will be over there with this, ending you." I shot a glare at them.

 

"What's-"

 

"Yea, I'm guessing you have questions. One by one."

 

"What's going on? Why aren't you..you?"

 

"Oh, that's easy. I was never the girl you thought I was. I simply put a mask. That's all."

 

"Why is my sister involved?" After a moment of silence, Vernon spoke. So much confusion and fear was going through him.

 

"It's only because my stupid brother started developing a crush on your sister. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

 

"How can I not?" 

 

"You just don't focus on it. Pretend that this isn't happening. Pretend to see nothing." I shrugged, picking up my bag.

 

"My sister.."

 

"Don't worry about it. They know if you're afraid, of what you're afraid of. I've been fighting for a good year to know what they will do. Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of your way." 

 

"Hey..what were you talking about back then?" 

 

"What?" I narrowed my eyes at Jihoon.

 

"Right before you killed them. You said that you were close to winning." I sighed and bit my lip. After a moment of intense silence, I began.

 

"It is far from your concern, but I had someone I deeply cared for. I sure as hell don't open up easily, but they took him away..from me." 

 

"What-"

 

"He's dead. They took him as hostage and killed him..those mothering bastards." I bit my lip harder, pushing all emotions back.

 

"Wait, but aren't you dating Soonyoung hyung?" 

 

"No." I said perhaps a bit too harsh and quick.

 

"Seoyoun, aren't you being too harsh?" I turned around and saw a figure that was unrecognizable.

 

" off. This doesn't concern you." I held my gun tighter, index finger close to the trigger.

 

"Lower your gun. I'm not armed. I want to talk." 

 

"No way in ing hell."

 

"Youngjin was a great guy. He was everything a girl would look for a boyfriend." 

 

 

Soonyoung's P.O.V

"S-shut up." It was obvious she tensed up at his name - the name that probably belonged to they guy she cared deeply about, the guy who made my heart break.

 

"It is so obvious you're  affected."

 

"Take your ing hat off so I can kill you." The other girl chuckled.

 

"Is that what you really want?"

 

"Hey, I have to know who it is I'm killing."

 

"Alright. Don't regret it after." Seoyoun rolled her eyes, but still kept her guard up. Her guard diminished when her arms fell to her sides.

 

"Ga-Gayoung?" 

 

"I was the one who killed him. Anyone else could've done it, but I chose to do it. It would make sense, since I did hate him..for a good reason." 

 

"Y-you ing . Hold my ing gun. I want to kill her with my own ing hands." She forced the gun onto my hands and walked towards the girl with long brown hair.

 

"He was no good - at least not for you. You deserve so much better. You can do so much better." She stopped in her tracks, while the other girl made her steps towards us.

 

"Oh, what and you would be?" Seoyoun scoffed, taking a step back to where she was before.

 

"Actually, yea. I would be." Gayoung said after pursing her lips.

 

"Sorry, not interested."

 

"You say that now because you just had your heart broken, but trust me, you'll forget all about him. Don't you remember all the times back then? When we used to go to parties, get our asses wasted and have fun?" Gayoung stopped right in front of her. Gayoung was a good head taller than Seoyoun, yet it was Seoyoun who seemed to tand taller.

 

"Yea, yea! Before you killed Youngjin. Before you joined them."

 

"I told you: he doesn't deserve you."

 

"Oh, please, don't start drama and sudenly say you like me." Seoyoun scoffed, but Gayoung's movements were quick. Gayoung pulled Seoyoun's face closer and connected their lips by force. I clenched my teeth at the scene that was unfolding. Sure, it was only her and sure, it probably meant nothing, but it still hurt.

 

"Hyung..you okay?" I snapped my attention to Minghao's whisper.

 

"Huh..yea...yea."

 

"Um..why isn't she pulling away?"

 

"Shut up Seungkwan."

 

"Okay, hyung.."

 

"No, but seriously, I think Seungkwan's right.."

 

"Oh, and for the record, I quit. Right after I killed Youngjin, I quit everything. I have nothing to do with them now." Our attention diverted back at the duo that was now a foot apart.

 

"So..you killed my first every boyfriend that I had actual feeling for, quit their gang, and now kiss me?" 

 

"Oh, I also joined your allience gang. After I found out my Aunt was the leader of it. Eric is actually pretty understanding when it comes to family matters."

 

"Wow..I..wow. This is a lot to take in. I really don't think I can start off in a relationship with you-"

 

"I know. I understand." If it weren't for Gayoung's quick interuption, I would remain relieved, but that didn't happen.

 

"I do, however, think we can start with rebuilding our friendship." My heart clenched. Here's my theory: although Gayoung is a girl, she's still competition, because it doesn't matter  about the gender or anything else when it comes to love. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the abrupt ending, but I thought it might be some what reasonable? 

On a more positive note, I dropped one of my courses (Canadian and International Law), so I will be able to update more often!

Have a good day : D