Chapter 13

Teach Me How To Love

Sophia's P.O.V

"No, you're not doing it properly. Hit it harder." I sighed, already tired. The only thing I accomplished was stretching and kicking the punching bag. 

 

"Seoyoun, maybe it's time to take a break." I looked at Hyoyeon unnie. She had a hand on her shoulder, but Seoyoun unnie stayed silent.

 

"She'll take a break when she actually punches the bag like she means it." 

 

"Maybe she's exhausted." Minhee unnie shurgged, lying down that was previsouly occupied by Hyoyeon unnie.

 

"Sorry to interupt, but we need everyone to regroup now." Tymee unnie came out to the backyard with a few scratches on her face.

 

"What happened?" Seoyoun unnie quickly turned serious.

 

"Something happened with...the case your sister was working on." She held her breath, letting it out with a bunch of other profanities. She shook Hyoyeon unnie's hold on her and walked towards Jisoo unnie.

 

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Okay, so all you guys stay here in the house. Ari, Hyoeyon and Tymee will stay here. Sukjin hyung, you should stay with them. You know, for extra protection. Hansol, as much as you want to be with your sister, she needs to go with Jisoo." My dad was laying out the plan, as for me, I was trying to analyze the situation even more.

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Jisoo is one of the few that can actually teleport to places." I answered him.

 

"I know it's unbelievable, but some of us are born with a supernatural element. Everyone in this room has an element. I can feel it,  including you boys and Sophia. It's a long story that we don't have time for as of now. Just know that after this crisis, you're going to have to be training." Minjae quickly explained.

 

"Do you have the groups yet?" I asked my mother, which she nodded.

 

"Jongkook, Gary, and Jeonyul will tend to the bomb in the dragon's den. I also thought it would be best if Hyoyeon go with Jaesuk and Sukjin oppa to disemble the other bomb. It's only because it's underwater right near where the mermaids live. It's also be better if Seoyoun stays here. Gayoung, Haha oppa, and Jerry are going to crash a certain masacre party. Jisoo and Sophia will transport you guys to the party location. Then, Jisoo will take Sophia and hide with her, peferably in the mountains. Kwangsoo, Miso, and Minhee , Minjae and I will investigate the continuous murders. First, Minhee and I will have to deal with an attack that will begin promptly in an hour. As soon as we're done, or unless you are told to retreat, meet us at the designated spot." Everyone nodded, agreeing to my mom's plan.

 

"Why do I have to stay at the house?" I asked purely out of curiousity.

 

"I've realized that you, Ari and Tymee are the best combination because you all are the best I could think of when it comes to playing roles of both offense and defense. " 

 

"Right." I nodded with the explanation.

 

"Well, off we go now. Everyone keep your cell phones on you." Minhee and my mother were the first to leave.

 

"Don't worry, Hansol. I'll keep Sophia safe." Jisoo reassured him, disapeearing with Gayoung's group.

 

"Listen well to your sisters, Sungha." My father said before taking off with his group. Eventually, like that, everyone was gone. 

 

"We should split into groups so it's more convienient if anythng does happen."

 

"So, 6 groups of 3?" Ari asked, counting the bodies in the room. 

 

"No, 3 groups of 6. Ari, Uncle Sukjin, and Tymee." I corrected her, looking everyone in the eye.

 

"What about you?" Ari asked me, a frown on her face, as well as Uncle Sukjin and Tymee's face.

 

"Yea, not going to lie, but you're probably the strongest here." Ari and Tymee agreed, nodding their heads, agreeing with Uncle Sukjin. 

 

"Yea, I'd want someone as strong as her as a leader." Seungkwan spoke, some of the boys agreeing. I stayed silent for a while.

 

"I don't like using my powers. You know that." I bit my lip, trying not to stutter.

 

"But-"

 

"I hate it. It's a curse." I inhaled deeply, burrying my face in my hands. All the people I killed the last time I used them. There was just too much..I just can't. Not again.

 

"What is it?" I exhaled this time and moved my hands from my face, a tear escaping at the bloodshed, but didn't answer Soonyoung's question.

 

"She..gives a very painful death. It's manipulation. Not elements though. It's mind control, as you people call it, but the proper term is manipulation. She manipulates the brain, the body, and the person's feelings..and if she really wants to, she can manipulate the spirit." Tymee calmly explained to them.

 

"There aren't many that carry this abaility. Actually, she's the only one who can from our knowledge. It's a painful process, to acquire it. There are people who have one of the 4. After things calm down, we'll identify all your abilities as well." Uncle Sukjin told them, all of them nodding.

 

"I knew I should have refused it. The deaths I caused..they're horrendous." I trembled, looking at my own shaking hands. Ari grabbed both my hands, and held them in her own.

 

"Your hands are beautiful. We know you didn't want to." I shook away her attempted comfort.

 

"Plus, the jewel chooses their owner. It refused everyone else." Tymee put her hand on my shoulder.

 

"How did it happen? Sorry, if we're being a bit bothersome." I shook my head as a sign of an it's okay sign to the group. 

 

"I was vulnerable and stupid. When the jewel was calling to me, I welcomed it. Remember when I told you guys my backstory about the bullying? Well, I lied to hide my cover. I started this as soon as I turned 10. Anyways, I..when the jewel called out to me, I wanted to become stronger. I only felt anger when I saw Youngjin on the ground, cold. Now..after acquiring more knowledge, I regret it. I can't do anything about it now. The jewel is dissolved in my body, meaning I was the true owner of the jewel after more than 1000 years, and it's something I have to carry with me to my grave. The good news is that no one ever has to carry the ability of killing anyone." It was silent after my explanation. No one knew what to say.

 

"So..that psychopathic image you put on when you killed the guys was all a facade?" I nodded, answering Jihoon's confirmation.

 

"Yes, but I wasn't lying about my last words. I am close to my goal, and I'm not letting anyone interfere with it." All of the grief and tears were gone, determination filling it.

 

"I'm a bit scared to ask, but what is it?" This time, it was Chan who asked.

 

"I'm destroying the creator of the jewel. It only brought suffering and death. I will destroy it even if it's the last thing I do." 

 

"Is there a specific reason why it called out to you?" Sungha timidly asked, crawling into my lap.

 

"I..prefer not to say that. Then everyone will look at me with that look a certain someone gave me a few nights ago." I was refering to Soonyoung, but I hardly doubt anyone else knew. Excluding Tymee and Ari, maybe Unlce Sukjin.

 

"Come on, we already heard almost everything. Although, it is purely up to you." Joshua gave me a soft smile, making me guilty of my existance even more. I looked over at Tymee, signalling for her to speak.

 

"You guys heard of the 7 deadly sins, right?" They nodded, and Tymee looked back at me, hesitating to say more.

 

"She's Wrath, and yes those things actually do exist. There's the other 6 sins somewhere, but we don't know where. Seoyoun, being Wrath, also happens to be the owner of the Mystic Jewel. So..don't piss her off." Ari spoke with such seriousness, she sounded scary. 

 

"So..we probably should split. I can feel them coming." Uncle Sukjin spoke rapidly, looking at me urgently. 

 

"Tymee, Sungha, Minghao, Seungcheol, Mingyu, and Soonyoung will be the first group. Uncle Sukjin, Jihoon, Jun, Joshua, Junghan, and I will the next group. Ari, Chan, Wonwoo, Hansol, Seokmin, and Seungkwan will be in the last group." I finished just as an explosion hit the side of the wall. I nodded off to Tymee and Ari, signalling them to go. I knew Uncle Sukjin, and the rest of the guys, would get the hint when I stood up to directly face the attackers.

 

"Good luck." Tymee said, turning back before going off again.

 

"REALLY?! THAT WAS A NICE WALL TOO." I screamed loudly so they could hear.

 

"Um...Seoyoun, shouldn't we be running too?" Jun asked, shaking a bit.

 

"No. We're the distraction." I smirked, putting my game face on the moment they stepped into my house.

 

"Looks like Minhyuk miscalculated. There are only 6." The shortest guy of the 4 was the one to speak first."

 

"I hate this already." The guy to the left of the shortest guy scoffed, which made me scoff as well.

 

"What do you want?" Uncle Sukjin spoke, standing up from the couch.

 

"Wow, oldie is right to the point." The shortest guy spoke again. Looks like the other 2 weren't as much of a speaker than the guys who spoke.

 

"No, seriously, what do you want?" I figured that Jihoon was annoyed, but he said the wrong thing at the wrong time. When their faces changed, and when the guy beside the shortest guy grabbed him by the collar, that's when I knew everything started. 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

A/N:  I didn't know how to end it, so I ended it like that xD it was getting a bit too long lol. Hope you guys enjoyed^^