Chapter 3

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Wait outside for a second. I'll tell the teacher about the situation." 

 

"Thank you so much. I really appreciate you doing this." I added with the innocent smile I could conjure up. 

 

"My pleasure. Did your sister want to say anything?" 

 

"I have a lot to say, so..if you could.." 

 

"Of course! Wait right here." Maybe he was at a higher authority, he didn't even knock and just barged in. He closed the door behind him, which left just us two.

 

"Listen here, I need you to cry here..obviously not now, but I'll give you a sign. I'll slam the desk or something, then make my way, asking people. You should stop me, grab a hold of me and say whatever it is that those innocents say." I nodded and then sighed.

 

"Why is it so hard being overly cute, innocent, whatever they call it." 

 

"Um, because it's not us?"

 

"True." The door opened as soon as I finished my word. Tymee unnie went in first, then me, then the principal.

 

"So, I'm going to get straight into it. This is high school and all of you know foul words. Which one of you jealous ing es beat up my sister?" The one speaking right now. I chuckled internally at my own lame joke. I looked up and all of them were taken back.

 

"Unnie..I think you could use other words.." I whispered, looking directly at the floor.

 

"No, no. I want to know which one beat you up. She has done absoulutely nothing, but good and nice in her life. She's a ing angel. You hear me? I personally hate it because for the past years, I had to come home to seeing her beat up because she would tolerate it, but I have had it enough. More than enough. So, which one of you plastic did it?" 

 

"Oh please, she probably ing deserved it. Now, can you ing get out?" Tymee unnie, as well as us, were all taken back. I looked up and made quick eye contact with the blonde with green streaks..ah! Kwon Soonyoung. Tymee unnie scoffed and made walked past me, making her way to her. The sign! I quickly pulled her back with my left hand. She gave me a look that I assumed I was supposed to be scared of.

 

"I-It's okay..Maybe it's true.." 

 

"I mean, not that I was the one who beat her up or anything.." The girl shook a bit, sitting back down. Huh, well, someone has to take the blame anyways. Tymee unnie pulled away from my grasp and made her way to the girl.

 

"Park Jiseon, did you or did you not beat her up?" The principal seemed a bit shocked, but still pressed forced.

 

"N-no!"

 

"She's stuttering."

 

"Seoyoun?" The principal looked at me and I bit my lip. 

 

"Yea, she..um..yea..it was her." I made my voice crack at then end.

 

"Well, then, Ms. Min, I'm going to have to take Ms. Park from her class. Ms. Park?" 

 

"Wait, there's one more. Who's the other one? Tell me, and tell me now." Tymee unnie gave one of her signature glares, making the girl gulp. 

 

"Seoyoun, why don't you point her out. Is she in this class?" I nodded, looking at the ground.

 

"I-it's her." I pointed to the girl beside her, which I assumed to be her friend.

 

"Miss Park and Miss Ji, please wait for me at the door. Pack your stuff as well. I would also like to ask another favour. I need someone to help her get around. Ms. Min, it's your class so, it's up to you." I was silently begging for her to say Lee Jihoon, and I know for a fact Tymee unnie was as well.

 

"How about Kwon Soonyoung? There's been a rumour that he's on top of his studies..you don't mind do you?" 

 

"Of course not! We're friends!!" He flashed me a smile, I slighty gave him a smile back.

 

"Well, Mr. Kwon, I'll inform your other teachers. How long until her bruises are completely healed?"

 

"Two weeks." Tymee unnie held up 2 with her fingers.

 

"Two weeks is a long time..are you sure?" I asked him. He nodded within an heartbeat. 

 

"Here, I'll take you to your class right now..umm..I can do this, right, sir?"

 

"Most definietely." With his permission, he grabbed all his stuff and made his way to the front. Tymee unnie gave him my bag and all went outside.

 

"Well, I need to go and since you have someone, I'll be leaving. Thank you so much again, sir." He nodded and she hugged me before going.

 

"I hope you recover fast and if you need any modifications, please do not hesitate to let one of the staff  know."

 

"I will. Thank you." I smiled, ignoring the glares I was getting. We parted ways; the three going down the staircase and us going down the hallway.

 

"Does it hurt a lot? Sorry, stupid question." He sheepishly laughed, and I let out a little chuckle.

 

"It's okay..don't worry about it, but yea..I could barely do anything..oh! I can eat now! Kind of.." I trailed one of those awkward and innocent laughs, earning a chuckle from him.

 

"What do you mean by kind of?" He opened the door. I thanked him before answering him.

 

"I have a hard time getting the food to my mouth, but the swallowing part is getting easier. Oh yea..that reminds me..you may or may not have to put the spoon to my mouth. I'm right handed and it's my right hand that's sprained. Sorry." I looked down, avoiding eye contact. He just chuckled that amde me look up at him. I saw him waving it off.

 

"It's all good. We're friends. Why are you sorry?" 

 

"I..um...sorry." 

 

"Stop saying sorry, eh? Now come on, let's get you to our designated eating place."

 

"It's alreayd lunch time?" I widened my eyes, not realizing how fast time went by. 

 

"Yup, I know. Time went by fast." He chuckled again, holding the door out for me, again. 

 

"Thank you." I smiled shyly, getting a smile right back.

 

"It's all good. I would have volunteered anyways." This smile was different than just the friendly one. It was warm, welcoming and sincere? I felt a warm fuzzy feeling build up inside me. 

 

"T-thanks." I looked away quickly, ignoring the feeling, making sure to ask my parents about it after.

 

_________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey everyone! 

So, yea..the swearing..sorry >.<

Anyways, I wanted to clear something up. The parents are Jihyo and Jongkook. I'll mention their names in the next chapter^^

Have a good day and drop a comment~

They make me smile^^