Chapter 6

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun’s P.O.V

“Hey, you ready? Woah...what happened?” I turned around and saw my sister.

 

“What do you mean?” I shrugged, picking my bag up and walked past my sister.

 

“You…aren’t you ruining your chances of succeeding?” She closed the door behind us as we walked down the stairs.

 

“No, I talked with dad and he sent Uncle Jaesuk to go and hypnotize the principal.” She only nodded.

 

“Isn’t this too much?”

 

“Oh please, you can’t be serious.” I rolled my eyes and ran down to the table.  

 

“Wow. Looks like you got over him.” I sighed and dug into my cereal.

 

“I prefer the term proceeding with my mission quicker.” I pursed my lips and continued eating.

 

“Woah…noona…I’m kind of scared.” My brother sheepishly said and started eating his own bowl, avoiding eye contact.

 

“Well, honey, you can lessen on the makeup.”

 

“I’m hardly wearing any?”

 

“We know, but you filling in your waterline, burgundy lipstick and lost of mascara?”

 

“Oh, please, like you don’t do that. You do more.” I eyed my sister and she shrugged, knowing what I said is true.

 

“Oh, yeah, are you picking me up today?” Nodding, I finished my cereal.

 

“Yay!!!”

 

“Do you like me picking you up that much?” He nodded and the room set in giggles.

 

“Well, we should start making our way now.” I slung my bag on my right shoulder, making my way to the door. I was soon joined by my brother.

 

“You’re seriously not going to cover it up?” I touched the area under my eye.

 

“Let them see her bruises, mom. Let them know she’s strong because she is.” I smirked as my sister joined in the conversation, leaning against the door frame.

 

“That is true…have a good day…and be careful. They’re for sure going to attack you at school.”

 

“I know they are. I’m prepared. Perhaps, I’m too prepared.”

 

“Just be careful.”

 

“I will.” I nodded and escorted Sungha outside.

 

“What did mom and Tymee noona mean?” I looked at him and chuckled.

 

“Nothing that affects you, so don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.”

 

“Okay then…I trust you.”

 

“Good, now let’s get you to school.”

 

***

 

Soonyoung’s P.O.V

“I am so darn sick of these girls.”

 

“I know!”

 

“Me too!”

 

“Me three!”

 

“Okay, it was nice the first week or two, but 2 years? I can’t stand it.”

 

“Soonyoung hyung? Hyung!”

 

“Huh? What? Oh yea, definitely chocolate.” I looked and saw confused faces. Did I say something wrong? Then again, I wasn’t paying attention.

 

“…what is this hyung even saying?”

 

“Did something happen yesterday night?”

 

“Nope.” I answered almost too quickly.

 

“Hyung…”

 

“I’m serious. Nothing happened.”

 

“Kwon Soonyoung…” Okay, when Seungcheol hyung says my full name, he kind of sounds like my dad, so I always felt like I had to tell him it..or at least half of it.

 

“Okay, okay, I’ll tell you. So, yesterday, I thought I saw two guys ually harassing a girl, so I called over a local police, who happened to be nearby. After all that, the girl wasn’t being ually harassed. She was being beaten up by two guys. The girl turned out to be Seoyoun-”

 

“OMG! Is that why she isn’t here today?!” We all flinched at Seungkwan’s loud voice, which was soon replaced with a yelp when Jihoon smacked him in the head.

 

“I-”

 

“Um…don’t hit me, but is that Seoyoun?” We all turned around and someone out of uniform walked in the doors.

 

“No! She wouldn’t dress or wear makeup like that!”

 

“But she’s coming towards us!” Wonwoo half whispered, half yelled.

 

“Miss me, boys?” A smirk played on her lips and everyone’s jaw dropped. I stood up and as an automatic response, brushed my thumb over her bruise.

 

“Don’t ing touch me.” She scoffed, slapping my hand away. I stood there in shock, along with everyone else.

 

“Haha, that’s a funny joke.” Seungkwan shut up as soon as she sent a glare along his way.

 

“Who are you, and what have you done with our Seoyoun?”

 

“That’s funny. I was never yours to begin with. I simply have one task to focus on, and then I’m gone. Things got more complicated and I have to stay longer though, unfortunate for you.”

 

“So...you got lucky yesterday.” Our attention went to another group of people. Someone that was too familiar.

 

 

Seoyoun’s P.O.V

“I didn’t get lucky. Those two too much. I was going to win anyways, you know. What do you want?"

 

“Negotiate. That’s all. A simple negotiation.”

 

“Yea, right. Simple negotiation my .”

 

“Why won’t you believe me?”

 

“You brought people skilled in shooting, which probably means you have a gun. Not to mention Changjo and Changbum.”

 

“Wow, still smart as ever.”

 

“Right on, but we don’t have a gun.”

 

“What’s the negotiation you’re trying to get from me.”

 

“The information: tell us everything we want and cover for us.”

 

“What’s in it for me?”

 

“Seoyoun, you can’t be serious!” I rolled my eyes, and forgot about everyone that was present.

 

“You!! Hey, Rockhyun hyung! That was the guy who was there with us!”

 

“Chunji, this is a ing school. If you were to much of an idiot to remember.” I snarked back at them.

 

“Hey, hey, hey. Chill, will you?”

 

“I’m kind of scared to ask, but what do you do?” I ignored his question and turned my attention to the more important thing.

 

“What if I refuse?”

 

“You haven’t even heard what was in it for you.”

 

“Fine. What’s in it for me?”

 

“Your baby brother doesn’t know what you guys do in detail, does he? I heard he has someone he’s crushing on as well. Sofia Chwe?” My eye twitched at the mention of his name, knowing what they were already hinting at. I looked back at Hansol, knowing they were siblings. He froze up at the mention of his sister’s name as well.

 

“You ing wouldn’t.”

 

“Oh, but you know that I ing well.”

 

“You guys have no guns, you said?” I stared at Rockhyun with hidden emotions.

 

“Yes, why?”

 

“Don’t you think my mother would figure out you guys would pay me a visit?”

 

“Right…”

 

“There’s 4 of you.”

 

“What are you getting at?”

 

“You guys are making my job a hell ing harder than it already is.”

 

"Get to the point."

 

“I ing knew you implanted a recording device on him.”

 

“Of course, that is why you burned it, wasn’t it?”

 

“Hyung, I’m confused. What’s she getting at?”

 

“Oh, Chunji. What are we going to do with you?”

 

“Yah! I’m your hyung.”

 

“Both of you, shut up.”

 

“Since, we’re so nice, I guess we can save your precious Soonyoung.”

 

“WHAT.” We both glared at the screaming behind us.

 

“Hyung, you didn’t tell us this!!”

 

“We’re not dating. Calm your ing .”I replied, pushing down the feeling that was welling up.

 

“Anyways, I’ll leave Hyungjoon and Minho to this, since it’s time to leave for us. Decide in the next 24 hours. Hungjoon, Minho, we’ll be at our hideout.” A group of guys came as they went.

 

“You heard the boss.”

 

“Ou, straight into business. Well then, you want to hear my answer?”

 

“I can see why boss took such a long time.” I turned around and faced the boys, and a reddening Soonyoung.

 

“There’s no one in this building, but me, you two and them.” I started, a smirk already forming.

 

“No, .”

 

“Well, you’re nice, aren’t you.” I completely took my bag off, taking out my weapon from my back pocket with it. I quickly brought it to the front, as it became visible to the boys when my bag fell. A few of them let out gasps, and I felt the wickedness completely taking over. I clicked my gun, as I held it, close into pulling the trigger. I turned around and pulled it, aiming for their stomachs. They both fell to the ground.

 

 

Jihoon’s P.O.V

“You…” Everyone was silent, scared to breath. Looks like it wasn’t a show.

 

“Shh. Don’t talk. I guess you know my answer. It’s only a matter of time until your time is up.” She said in a hushed, yet clean voice. Her voice was so clean, but at the same time, it was so psychotic.

 

“How…could…you...be…so…cruel…?” She let out a dark chuckle.

 

“Me? Cruel? I’ve been teased all of elementary. The comments were so much, I wanted to kill myself. I almost did, but I’m so glad I didn’t or else I wouldn’t be able to get my sweet revenge. I began working in this scene right after my grade 8 graduation, right after I engaged in a suicidal event. I must say, I feel a hell ton better about myself. About everything, really. I’ll be honest, you two aren’t the first ones for me to kill.”She quickly fired out a shot, right into the guy named with black hair’s heart. She aimed it at both of the guy who was alive’s arms, consecutively shooting him.

 

“You think you won?”

 

“Not yet, but let me tell you, I’m hell ing close into winning..and no one's going to stop me.” She gave him one more wicked smile, before sending him away. 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: When I start, I'm like only one hundred or 3 hundred words?! How am I going to make it longer? Then, I finish and it's like 1 ,000 something words hehe

Forgive me for making it so intense~ 

This is kind of random, but...have y'all seen TAHITI's Skip?? Or at least just heard of them??

I literally died and I was internally fangirling right when it came out...which was at school so it was a bit awkward aha

Leave a comment to let me know what you think of it^^