Chapter 8

Teach Me How To Love

Soonyoung's P.O.V

"Oh yea, by the way, I was kidding when I said I loved you. I just wanted to see what you would do, and I'm not the one who killed Youngjin. You already killed the guy who killed him." My heart immediately was reasured when she said that. They both looked at the laying bodies.

 

"Which one?" Seoyoun looked up at Gayoung.

 

"Give me your gun."

 

"Give me my gun."

 

"Oh-yea, here." I quickly placed the gun in her hand. She then gave Gayoung the gun. She pulled the trigger right at the guy with black hair.

 

"Hyungjoon?"

 

"Yea." She handed Seoyoun the gun back.

 

"Why'd you shoot him? He's already dead."

 

"Eh, long story short, he's a player."

 

"I know what you mean..so many insincere guys." I don't know why, but her cold words got me.

 

"Anyways, what are we going to do about them? Are you going to kill them?"

 

"No, at least not yet. If they tell anyone, then well..they know I'm not joking when I said I'm, coming for them." 

 

"Aha. Good one. There's 13. I'll help you."

 

"Sounds good."

 

"Hey! Sorry we're late. Oh? I thought you were going to take care of things." 

 

"I did."

 

"Wait...honey, come here. Isn't the blonde kid from the other night?"

 

"Oh, yea!! Jongkook hyung is right!"

 

"Are you my wife?"

 

"Sorry hyung."

 

"Dad, leave him. No one is really worth it right now. Those two though...yea. You get the point." 

 

"Okay, well, we're going to investigate around here and Jaesuk hyung is already talking to the principal, so if you need anything, he's probable going to be the closest. Come on Haha."

 

"See you later!" 

 

"HANSOL OPPA!!!!!" Everyone's attention turned to a running figure. It was a girl. She, whom I identified as Hansol's sister, and a guy came into the scene. The girl jumped on Hansol as my brother simply stood there.

 

"Sophia!! I'm glad you're safe! You're not hurt, are you?" 

 

"Nope!! Sungha saved me!" 

 

"Oh, and who might this be?"

 

"Hehe. I'm Sungha-"

 

"Kim Sungha. What is she doing here?" Seoyoun's voice dripped with disguist. 

 

"I-I brought her here?" 

 

"Why? Why would you bring her here?" Her voice was stern, but still contained some control.

 

"She insisted, plus she wanted to see her brother."

 

"Sungha, you know that certain things aren't allowed to be seen or known."

 

"B-But you let all of her brother's friends see!! Even the girl beside you!!"

 

"That's different, plus she's not anyone. It's Gayoung. You wouldn't remember her."

 

"WHY AM I NOT ALLOWED?! WHAT'S SO DIFFERENT?!"

 

"Young man, do NOT ing raise your voice at me." She snarked at him, glaring at the poor boy.

 

"Seoyoun, I think you're being a little too harsh on the boy." 

 

"You know how this business goes." She replied nonchantly to Gayoung. Gayoung could only sigh in defeat.

 

"This is unfair." 

 

"Yeah? This? This is unfair? You're telling me that this isn't unfair. Wow." She scoffed at her brother.

 

"It is!!"

 

"I have been in this business for a good 3 and a half years. Do not ing stand here and tell me that this situation is unfair. I went through things that you don't even know. We try to hide as much as we can from you to somewhat try and preserve your innocence."

 

"This has nothing to do with it though." She raised and eyebrow and walked closer to him.

 

"I had to stay put and do nothing while Youngjin was murdered. He didn't die from a virus. He died because well, I don't know if you've seen it, but look at that." She pointed to the lying bodies, surrounded with blood.

 

"Seoyoun, really, I don't think you should be showing your brother this." 

 

"Don't interupt her." Gayoung harshly replied Jihoon's statement.

 

"You see that? Youngjin was murdered because of the guy with black hair. There you know the truth. You want to know more? Do you?!" Seoyoun raised her voice, as if she was ignoring how her brother's eyes were shaking violently from shock.

 

"N-no.." He barely whispered.

 

"I did that. I killed him. I killed both of them and I killed more. So much more. Two people are nothing compared how many people I had to kill."

 

"S-stop it.."

 

"So many souls gone away from their incorrect decisions. The cold bodies surrounded with blood-"

 

"Stop it!"

 

"Sometimes, dripping with blood."

 

"STOP IT."

 

"Or I sometimes, I rip their limb apart-"

 

"Stop it! PLEASE." We all thought she would from how his body language was. He was on the floor with hands covering his ears. She smirked deviously and opened .

 

"Slitting their throats so they wouldn't scream. So much blood. So much death. All done by-"

 

"STOP IT. PLEASE."

 

"Me." 

 

"Okay, that is enough." Seungcheol hyung interupted her. Joshua and Jeonghan hyung helping her brother stand up.

 

"What's enough? I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about."

 

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. To torture your brother?"

 

"He wanted to know."

 

"He pleaded, he screamed, for you to stop." Seungcheol hyung kept his game face on, his scary persona matching Seoyoun's perfectly.

 

"I did stop there. There's more." 

 

"You are one cruel-"

 

"Twisted ing ? Ha. I know that. It's not my fault others made me like this. I once had a conscience too. It vanquished." 

 

"Hey-woah, what happened?" We saw and saw the shorter guy skid to a stop, Seoyoun's father right after.

 

"Sungha's curiosity perked up. Curiosity kills the cat, doesn't it Sungha?" She didn't even try to hide her smirk. All the poor guy could do was weep in Joshua hyung's arms. 

 

"Kim Seoyoun, you did not."

 

"Not all of it. You really can't blame me here." She stated, staring at her dad. He only raked his hand in his hair and sighed.

 

"I'll take her out for a walk."

 

"Thank you, Gayoung. Wait, Gayoung?!" 

 

"Y-yea..I quit them and joined under my Aunt's group. Your alliance gang."

 

"Ahh I see.."

 

"Well then, excuse us. Seoyoun, let's go." Gayoung pulled on her arm and she gave us one empty look, then walked out.

 

 

 

Gayoung's P.O.V

"You could've stopped. Why'd you continue?" I asked her as soon as we were a good 4m away from the school.

 

"I told you why." Her response was crisp and sturdy.

 

"I mean, why did you continue?"

 

"Reasons." I eyed her hand as they went towards her pocket and grabbed a cigarette and lighter.

 

"Which are..?" She looked at me for a brief second before lighting it up and putting it in .

 

"Well, for starters, he's going to know someday. When he figures out we've been hiding this, then he'll feel somewhat betrayed and he'll..I don't know. Do something rash? Second of all, if they threat me with do this or we'll tell your brother, then since he knows, it'll be okay. Plus, I'd rather tell him than them." 

 

"Okay, I see your point and all, but still. You could have saved him all the gory details." I watched her when she stayed silent. All she did was put the cigarette to her lips, inhaled and then exhaled.

 

"I lost Youngjin to them. I'm not loosing another person I love. Not yesterday, not today and not anytime soon." She looked at me once - her cold eyes filled with genuine anger. I only nodded and she sighed.

 

"The gang will be back together again. Minjae, Miso, Jisoo, Jerry, Ari, Hyoeun, Minhee and Jeonyul." I said after a short while. Her lips curved up to a smirk.

 

"Oh, really?" I nodded once again as I checked my phone. I opened the text from Minjae. I also formed a smile and quickly texted her that we'll be there soon.

 

"Actually, they're all here." 

 

"Perfect." Her smirk turned into something much more wicked.

 

"What are you thinking of?" I asked, half scared of what she had in mind.

 

"Things are about to get interesting." She smoked the cigarette once more before dropping it and crushing it with her foot to kill the fire. She turned around and walked in close behind her, knowing exactly what she meant.

 

Things are about to get interesting indeed.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if it was a bit gruesome, but I guess I just kind fo carried away?? Aha

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! I LOVE ALL OF YOU <3