Chapter 11

Teach Me How To Love

Hyoyeon's P.O.V

"Hey, what's going on? Why is everyone so..depressed?" Jerry asked when everyone got settled in.

 

"Yea, it's starting to freak me out." I asked with an awkward chuckle.

 

"Hyoyeon, they got her." Gayoung unnie softly said, but she still avoided any eye contact with me.

 

"Have who?" This time, Uncle Kim Jong Kook asked, getting comfy on the seat beside his wife. Another wave of silence hit.

 

"Guys? Can someone tell me?" I started to get nervous, especially after I took in the state of some of the people.

 

"Is this some top secret thing we shouldn't be in?" One of the boys, I think named Mingyu asked. Seoyoun sighed and got up. She made her way towards me as everyone eyed her. She stopped right in front of me and put her hand on my shoulder.

 

"Your brother, Hyoyeon. They have your brother." I froze at her words. 

 

"W-what about my parents? Are they okay?" I gulped, setting that aside for a while. It's not like they killed them, right? They're just keeping him.

 

"They're gone." Seoyoun said softly.

 

"What do you mean by they're gone? You don't mean.." I didn't bother finishing that sentence.

 

"They were ambushed. Gayoung and Minjae were out there getting some groceries, when they passed by your house on their way back. Thankfully, they managed to neogotiate with them. They managed to keep your brother alive only as hostage." I didn't know whether to feel happy or not. Everything was so confusing.

 

"Why would they...bring such innocent people into this?" I barely whispered. I kept my head low, tears prickling my eyes. I felt Seoyoun's hand lifted off of my shoulder.

 

"It's probably because you guys killed two of their members." My head shot up to see the Sophia's brother.

 

"Why my family though? I didn't even lay a hand on them." 

 

"Your family is the only family that isn't involved in this whole mess." I directed my attention back to the girl standing in front of me. Suddenly, my grief was converted into anger right towards Seoyoun.

 

"You..if you hadn't killed them, they would be safe right now."

 

"Hyoyeon, calm down. She wasn't the only one. I put a shot in one of them too." Knowing Gayoung unnie, she wasn't lying. Instead it was a white lie.

 

"Hyoyeon, they were going to become targetted anyways." Uncle Sukjin quietly said.

 

"So you're saying that it doesn't matter?" 

 

"Okay..I never said that." 

 

"Unnie, be thankful that Minjae and Gayoung unnie were there. They managed to negotiate Haemin's life. He's not dead. They won't kill him."

 

"You're point being?" 

 

"Haemins is still alive and breathing, isn't he?" Seoyoun's confident and irritated voice took me back a bit.

 

"How can you sound like nothing's wrong?"

 

"You don't think we're upset too? Of course we are. Did you want us to lie to you and tell you everything is okay then?" She asked back in a more harsh tone.

 

"I-I.."

 

"Now you know why we want Sophia to undergo training. Or are you still being stubborn? Cause if you want, I can kill-"

 

"Seoyoun. He agreed." Jerry softly interupted.

 

"Well, I didn't agree-"

 

"I need your full consent. If you don't, I'm going to have to kill her right now. They're going to kill her, just like they did with Hyoyeon's family. If Sungha and her further their relationship, and they kill her, I don't want him to do anything rash. He's still pretty naive."

 

"After they've been exposed to all that? I don't think so." He scoffed.

 

"Look, shes's going to die either way. Especially only being this age, she's definietly going to get tricked. He is still naive."

 

"Just like Youngjin?" I froze after realizing what I just said, but it was too late. She's already hurt.

 

 

Gayoung's P.O.V

"Hyoyeon!" I was the only one that recovered quickly enough to speak. 

 

"..I'm sorry-"

 

"It's fine. Everything is fine." Seoyoun cleared .

 

"Yea...sure." Seoyoun's eyes glared right at Sophia's brother - Vernon.

 

"You know what? Have her get killed, but when she's dead, don't come blaming me..or better yet, you kill her. It's the equal anyways." She shoved her gun she's always carried into his hands before walking out the door. A few of them flinched when the door shut behind Seoyoun.

 

"I'll go find her." I, along a few others, looked at Soonyoung.

 

"Oh, please. Haven't you done enough already?" Minhee rolled her eyes, a few of the girls nodding. I guess Uncle Kwangsoo was the one to blame for the secret.

 

"Y-yea..but don't worry! I'll find her!" I rolled my eyes, but he was already proceeding to the door.

 

"Jihoon, go with Soonyoug. You know the boy. He could do something rash."

 

"Okay Seungcheol hyung." The small guy was out right after.

 

"..hey isn't he one of the sons fo the fraud-"

 

"Mom! Not now." We saw Tymee unnie nudging their mom.

 

"Ah, ah. Right.."

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter, but it's cause there's gonna be an entrance of a group, which may or may not change a bit of the plot ^_^