Chapter 4

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Wait, what? What do you mean you felt a fuzzy, warm feeling??" My sister was sitting on my bed, while I was lying down, confused as . I just finished telling her what happened. 

 

"OKJU. SEOYOUN. SUNGHA. COME DOWN, WE HAVE GUESTS~" We heard mom call us down. I opened a closed eye and saw my sister irritated.

 

"MOM! I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT IN FRONT OF GUESTS. OR LIKE AT ALL." I got up and poked her cheek.

 

"KAY MOM. WE'LL BE THERE SOON." I yelled back.

 

"OKAY. HURRY."

 

"KAY."

 

"So, wait, do you think of him a lot?" I tilted my head.

 

"What do you mean?" 

 

"Like, do you think about him, and when you do..do you feel happy? Smile, and I don't know..feel happy?" I raised an eyebrow.

 

"You know what? You don't even sound sure yourself." I got up from my bed, my sister following my lead.

 

"I think you like him." I scoffed and held the door opened for her, reminding me of Soonyoung's actions and smile..OMG no. Snap out of it. 

 

"That's the silliest thing I've heard." 

 

"Okay, whatever you say~" I closed the door behind me and Tymee unnie started blabbing about her day as we went down the stairs. Yea, I like him. Yea, right.

 

"Tymee~ Seoyoun~ It's nice to see you!! It's been so long!" We were embraced our parent's friends.

 

"Uncle Jaesuk, you saw us a week ago." I stated, but hugged him anyways.

 

"Still!" 

 

"Oh, what happened to Seoyoun?" Uncle Kwangsoo pointed to my cast and gauze. Tymee unnie, Sungha, my parents and I just sort of looked at each other, ending up laughing. 

 

"What? What's so funny? Did we miss out on something?" 

 

"Where, why don't we all go to the living room?" 

 

"Okay, then..?"

 

***

 

Our parents finished telling what happened and there was laughter. I wasn't paying special attention. Unknowingly, I was smiling, thinking of what happened earlier today with Soonyoung. The way his eyes-

 

"Seoyoun?! You alive?" I snapped out of my imagination, shaking my head and looking around.

 

"Y-yea.." I nodded.

 

"Looks like Tymee hit her on the head as well."

 

"Did not!" 

 

"What? Oh, no..it's nothing special." I waved it off.

 

"Yea...just a crush." My eyes widened after I proccessed what she had just said. I grabbed a pillow and hit her in the face with it.

 

"Unnie!!" 

 

"OMO IT'S TRUE!!" Everyone started spazzig out so fast. I groaned and leaned into the soft sofa, wishing to disappear.

 

"Remember how we fell in love?" 

 

"Yea, or when Gary and you were like..I don't know..flirting?" I sat up, hearing the thing come out of Uncle Sukjin's mouth.

 

"...what?" Tymee unnie, Sungha and I all looked at the adults. Sungha climed onto my lap and my arms naturally s around his waist.

 

"Please tell us it's a joke." Tymee unnie and I rapidly nodded, agreeing with his words. 

 

"It's true, but then Jongkookie hyung randomly kissed her, saying he loves her and everything.."

 

"..and then there was Okju, Seoyoun and Sungha." Uncle Haha finished off Uncle Kwangsoo's sentence. We were all shocked, jaws connecting to the ground.

 

"Wait..what do you mean by there was..us?" Sungja innocently asked.

 

"Well-"

 

"OKAY. My baby brother does not need to know about the birds and bees yet. I would very much appreciate it if he stayed innocent." I quickly interupted Uncle Haha's smirk.

 

"Why n-OW hyung..that hurts." We laughed as our dad smacked him in the back of his head.

 

"Good." 

 

"Wait, so is Uncle Gary totally over mom?" Tymee unnie asked.

 

"Yup! I have totally fine. I have been for the past 10 something years."

 

"True. Or else he would leave at the sight of those two right now." My attention went to my parents. My dad had an arm around my mom, my mom leaning against his chest. With their free hands, the interlocked it. I leaned against Sungha's back and started to imagine it with Soonyoung. He was tall, but not a giant. When he gave me the goodbye hug, it was filled with warmness. His height too, it was perfect for me.

 

"Are you daydreaming again?" I felt a poke on my side. Thankfully, it was the side that was fine. I furiously shook my head.

 

"Yea right, noona. You were clearly daydreaming. My back doesn't have any makeup on it, does it?" 

 

"YAH! I wear a transfer free bb cushion, thank you very much." I sighed and leaned against his back again, but then deattached myself as I realized that I would be daydreaming about him again. 

 

"So..what's for dinner?"

 

"Aw, our Sungha is already hungry~" Our mom cooed.

 

"Yea!!"

 

"Well, then let's go to a nearby restraunt." Our dad said, standing up along with our mom.

 

"JONGKOOKIE IS PAYING." We all chuckled at Uncle Jaesuk's words as he sped away at the speed of light.

 

***

 

We arrived at the restraunt and I couldn't be more happier. The whole ride was basically the two immature so called adults arguing over who would be paying the bill. At one point, I got so frusterated, I was so tempted to yell that I pay the bill, but if I did, I would have acctually had to, so I stayed silent. 

 

"Wait..if this is Gary hyung's restraunt, why is Jongkook hyung paying?" I raised my eyebrow at the shortie.

 

"Yea! Shouldn't it be on the house?" I sighed as the pity fight was going on and on. 

 

"Noona, this isn't going to end..is it?" Sungha tugged at the hem of my shirt. I looked at him and shook my head.

 

"Nope..even Tymee unnie is getting involved..why?" 

 

"I..I want to go out and get some fresh air." He sheepishly chuckled. I half smiled and nodded. I jerked Tymee unnie's sleeve. 

 

"Yea?"

 

"I'm taking Sungha out for some fresh air. We'll be back."

 

"Hmm, yea. Okay." She quickly dismissed me and I took Sungha's hand, going out the door. 

 

"Noona..have you ever fell in love?" I chuckled at his comment as we sat on the nearby bench, just accross the restraunt.

 

"Why do you ask?" 

 

"Well, there's this girl and..well..I think I might like her?" I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

 

"What's her name?" He brightened up at the question. 

 

"Her name's Sophia and-"

 

"Well, well. Look what we have here." I quickly pulled my baby brother closer and observed the approaching figures.

 

_______________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm gonna leave it here just cause :3

I'll update soon tho^^

Have a nice day :)