Chapter 5

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"What do you want?" I snarked at the guys. 

 

"Oh, look at her. Trying to take us on."

 

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I can take you on." 

 

"In that condition? Uh uh. I don't think so."

 

"Noona? What's going on?" I glared at them, and looked back at Sungha, giving him a reassuring smile. 

 

"Nothing. Why don't you go back inside and finish you dinner? I'll finish here quickly, and then join you." He eyed the guys and nodded.

 

"Not so fast."

 

"Come on, he's like..4." I glared at him. He looked at the visibly shaking Sungha and nodded.

 

"Come quickly noona." 

 

"I will. Now, go in." We made sure he was in the restraunt before talking again.

 

"So, what was it? You can take us on?" 

 

"It's for a mission. I'm not actually hurt. Okay, I am, but it's all part of the plan. Plus, I'm not hurt that bad. You think my own sister would beat me up?" I rolled my eyes at them.

 

"You make a valid point."

 

"Of course I do. So, why are you here?" 

 

"We know you have it. Hand it over." A breeze blew over us.

 

"You think I'm going to just hand it over? What do you take me as?" 

 

"We expected that. That's why I have these two with me."

 

"Chunji and Ricky?? You're kidding me. No offence." I quickly looked at them, and then back at C.A.P. 

 

"None taken. We hear that everyday."

 

"It's enough to take you down and force it out of you." I started walking backwards, away from the restraunt. 

 

"You want the information? Too bad..unless you want to fight me for it." I ripped the gauze from my face and stood in my stance.

 

"This girl isn't going to give up. You guys know what to do." They nodded a their leader sat down on the bench I left from.

 

***

 

. That's what I was in. I was panting heavily, trying to dodge all their attacks, while trying to land a punch on them. They've gotten so much more better, I have to admit that. 

 

"Why are you guys so good?? What the happened?" I grunted, avoiding Ricky's punch.

 

"Practice." He curtly answered. I wasn't aware of my surroundings and it wasn't like I had eyes at the back of my head. I tripped on the rock behind me and fell backwards, quite drastically. 

 

"." I panted, trying to gete up, but failing due to the weakness of my legs. 

 

"Still won't hand it over?" 

 

"I don't have it." I smirked.

 

"N-no, it can't be it. Ricky, search her!" Chunji grabbed me by the collar, pulling me up. 

 

"H-hyung..she's a..she." 

 

"I don't care. We need the information. NOW." Chunji yelled, trying to maintain his grasp on me. He moved his hands from my collar to around my arms, trying to restrict my flailing arms. His hold was tight, and it was harder for me to escape. I was loosing energy, when both Chunji and Ricky were pulled away from me. I fell to someone's hold. Someone warm and comforting.

 

"You ing bastards."

 

"Uh uh. I wouldn't if I were you." Not having the strength to even look up, I saw a flash of fear crossing them. Within a second, they were running back at full speed.

 

"Miss, are you alright?" 

 

"Y-yea. I think so. I might have a few bruises though." I coughed, surprised to see a bit of my own blood. 

 

"We'll get an ambulance for you. Hold on." 

 

"No, no. It's all good. I'm used to it." Knowing the police was judging me, I refused to look up or uncover my hair. 

 

"Oh okay..then? Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

 

"Yea, I'm sure."

 

"Well then, have a nice night." 

 

"Seoyoun?" I felt someone uncovering my hair from my face and  tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

 

"S-Soonyoung?" I coughed, spitting out some blood. He let go of me in shock. I fell to the ground, landing quite soft on the grass.

 

"W-what are you doing here? What do you mean you're used to it? How did you do know those guys?" I sighed, and feeling somewhat strong, I stood up. 

 

"Look, I know you're surprised, but please. Hear me out." I tried not fumbling with my words.

 

"W..what-"

 

"I know, but please..please hear me out." 

 

"O-okay?" I took a breath, risking it all.

 

"I'm supposed to not tell anyone this, but I'm a secret agent. I work inside the walls, trying to bust out crimes and illegal stuff. I was doing fine on my mission, but you happened. I asked my sister about it, and she said I apparently liked you. I don't know how..I mean, I've never felt this before, so it was weird. It still is weird. I can't stop thinking about you and I smile I think of you, so I'm guessing it's true. Just please, give me a chance to really prove myself." The eyes he was looking at me with..they were the same look with almost everyone.

 

"Seoyoun..are you serious?" He look confused, I would be too, but something inside told me that I couldn't loose him. I started walking towards him, and he took a step back. I stopped, my heart breaking into infinite amount of pieces.

 

"Please don't be like this. Please don't look at me like everyone else. Please don't leave me." I pleaded in my spot, eyes watering.

 

"I-I don't know what to say..or do."

 

"You don't have to say anything, but please..don't leave me. Stay with me." I've never begged. I've never said please. This was the first time and I hoped it was the last, but if it was for him, I'd do it again and again. I looked at him with a bit hope, but when he moved his side horizontally, that's when my world crashed down.

 

"I..I don't think I can do that."

 

"W-what?"

 

"I-I said, I don't think I can do that. At least not now." 

 

"Soonyoung please, just don't leave me. I know it's a lot to take in, and frankly, I don't know why I risked everything, but I do know that I like you a lot. It would kill me if you leave." 

 

"I'm really sorry. It's really-"

 

"-hard to accept."

 

"Yea.." I inhaled, that one tear that was about to escape.

 

"Fine..I guess this is something that I can't force. Then, do me a favour and stay far away from me."

 

"No, no. I didn't-"

 

"Mean it like that? Yes, you did. You did mean it like that. I've been hurt physically, up to the point I've almost died, but wow. I have to say that this, being hurt emotionally, is nothing compared to being covered in bruises and blood." At this point, I gave up. My words were very clean cut.

 

"You know-"

 

"Save it. Do me a favour and stay far away from me. It was stupid of me to let my feelings get in the way."

 

"You..made my daughter cry?" I turned around and saw everyone approaching. My mom ran to me and embraced me. I pulled her away and looked at no one in particular.

 

"I'm not crying."

 

"It's obvious that this er made you cry."

 

"I-It's okay." My voice broke along with the barrier between my tears and the exit.

 

"Uh..am I seeing things correctly?" 

 

"Uncle..it's not the time." 

 

"Dad. DAD. Just leave it. It's fine. Let's just go." I waited until everyone left first.

 

"You okay?" Tymee unnie put her arm around my shoulder, pulling me close, and Sungha held my hand.

 

"Y-yea..more or so. Goodbye Soonyoung-ssi." 

________________________________________________________________

A/N: First of all, I want to appologize for not updating in a LONG time. I probably most likely won't be able to update as much from now on until Winter Break or something. That's what I plan to do, but life may give me a big and giant poop. For those who are wondering, I'm in my last year of high school and I'm applying to a university this year. Thank you to all those who are patient! I truely do love and thank you all!