Chapter 1

Teach Me How To Love

Seoyoun's P.O.V

"Do I have to go to school? I mean, it's not really necesscary. Tymee noona doesn't go to school. Why is her name Tymee? Why can't I have a cool nickname?" 

 

"Shut up, please. For the sake of all humanity." I rolled my eyes at my younger sibling, taking my last bite of my cereal. 

 

"Seoyoun, be nice and take Sungha to school." I sighed, knowing I couldn't get out of it. 

 

"Come on. Get up. I need to go to school too." I stood up and grabbed my bag, Sungha following my actions. I slung it over my shoulder and walked to the doors.

 

"Remember Sungha, be as friendly as you can and make lots of friends! Have a nice day, honey." Our mom bent down to his eye level.

 

"Do I have to go? Why couldn't we just have stayed?" Our mom said nothing, but stand back up to go to the living room.

 

"Sungha, you know how things are. We had to move. You know that." I said a bit softer than usual. Our mom came back with a brown envelope. 

 

"Smile and have a good day. Both of you." 

 

"I'll try, but you didn't teach me so I could stand there, being insulted." I shrugged and our mom laughed. She handed me the brown envelope in her hands. I took it, frowning. 

 

"What's this?" I took it, opening it.

 

"Sungha, why don't you wait outside? I need to have a serious talk with your sister." 

 

"Okkay! Don't take too long though!"  He smiled and walked past me, opening the door, closing it right after.

 

"To keep it short, there's this guy who's living the wrong life." I took the documents out of the envelope. 

 

"What do you mean by that?" I turned the first page, instantly revealing a photo and a long profile - the usual.

 

"It's more deatailed there, so I'll give you the short version. Mr. Lee, he had a surprising financial gain. It was done by his brother. The money was illegally gained and put into his account. His brother is also the CEO of a fraud business, a bank if you will." 

 

"There's a fraud bank? Wow. Are people stupid or what? Who's this?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the information sheet, skimming over the details.

 

"It just opened a month ago. The guy on the front is his son. He goes to same school as you, so I need you to..you know..start your mission from there. It'd be easier." I nodded and put the documents back into the envelope and into my bag.

 

"I see. I'll take a better look at it at school."

 

"Okay then. Have a good day."

 

"Like always, my ."

 

"Bye hon. Don't forget to pick up Sungha." 

 

"Kay. Bye." I sighed and walked outside, closing the door behind me.

 

"Ready to go?" A smiling Sungha greeted me.

 

"Yea, always. Let's go." I started walking, knowing he would be following me. Very shortly, he caught up to me. 

 

"What did mom talk to you about?" 

 

"Nothing of your concern." He bit his lip, not replying, but the silence didn't last.

 

"Can you believe our schools are right accross from each other?" 

 

"Yes." I gave a haste reply. 

 

"Is something wrong?" He frowned and stopped, which caught me offguard.

 

"No, no. Nothing's wrong. Let's get going. You need to go earlier an get your classes and everything figured out." I tugged his arm, but he didn't budge.

 

"It's because of me..isn't it? I screwed up the  job, so we had to move. It's all my fault." I bit my lip at his sudden confession. Yes, it was because of him that we had to move, but he shouldn't  be killing himself over it. I sighed and made him make eye contact with me.

 

"Look, everyone makes mistakes. No one is good on their first try. Mistakes happen and you just have to learn from them." The corners of his lips started pointing up.

 

"Including you?" 

 

"Well, yes. My mistakes were more...smaller, but they were still mistakes, weren't they? Here, I'll tell you them on our way to school." At these words, he was back to his giddy self. I felt myself smiling just a bit and started to spill all my mistakes that I had made his age. 

 

***

 

Despite the basketball game going on, I chose to sit on one of the stone bleachers. It was loud, yes, but no one else was there. I pulled out my earphones and the envelope. I leaned against the corner just for extra caution. I carefully read over each point. So, Lee Chan and he was an year younger than me. How was I going to approach him? I pushed that thought aside for a second and went onto the next page. Another profile? Lee Jihoon..huh. Looks like he has two sons. I was reading the details of the older brother, when something flew at me, hitiing me in the head. I ripped my headphones out of my head and neatly shoved the information back into the envelope, then into my bag. I saw 3 guys coming towards me with appologetic faces.

 

"Hey, sorry about that." I rolled my eyes, but someone seemed familar...almost too familar. I looked at his nametag and I was sure of my assumption. 

 

"Hey..are you..okay?" Remember, act nice..act fake..act nice.

 

"Oh..yea..sorry. I was studying so it kind of..yea..sorry." I sheepishly smiled.

 

"No, no! We should be the ones saying sorry." The taller blonde with hints of green  smiled back. I weakly smiled. This was the time.

 

"I-yea..woo..I..it's okay. Sorry, I'm not even saying words. I'm just going to sit down..I think I have a concussion." Well..I got injuries to my head a bit too much, which resulted in concussions, so it wasn't completely false. They all looked worried and shocked. Bingo. I bit my lip and sat down, leaning against the wall, making it more realistic.

 

"A CONCUSSION?! YA KIM SEOKMIN!!" All three of them yelled, looking back. 

 

"We're really sorry...how can we make it up to you?" Just as I was about to speak, a flock of guys appeared, some more sweaty than others.

 

"What's up, guys?"

 

"You gave this poor girl a concussion." The shortest out of the three, Lee Jihoon, glared at him. The tallest guy, Kim Mingyu, widened his eyes and then looked at me. 

 

"Omg, I'm so sorry!!" I searched the crowd and all of them were in disbelief, but that's not why I looked around. If Lee Jihoon was here, so much Lee Chan. I mean, they're brothers. 

 

"O-oh, it's okay..I, um, it's been a long day. I should really get home..my head isn't feeling so good." I stuttered, taking my time grabbing my stuff, waiting for the next line to happen.

 

"We'll take you there! I mean, who knows what'll happen?" There we go. I looked at Lee Jihoon, shocked. 

 

"Oh, no it's really fine. I have to pick up a younger brother too. Plus, I'm used to it..I got beat up a lot by people that went to my other school. So I'm kind of used to being alone anyways. Thank you for the offer though." A tear rolled off my cheek. I wiped it off and weakly smiled, hoping it would trigger some emotion, to trigger the emotion that I wanted. However, it was silent for a while. Should I cry more? 

 

"You..got beat up? By who..why..how?" Someone else asked me. I looked and saw his nametag, Hong Jisoo.

 

"I don't exactly know why..a lot of people dislike me for whatever reason..even at this school. There were some girls who were whispering about me at lunch." I cursed at myself for saying the last part almosst too quickly. Hopefully, no one would catch that. Thankfully, no one did.

 

"Well, hang around us then! We'll keep you safe." Another boy, Choi Seungcheol, spoke. I smilled a million dollar smile. 

 

"R-really? No one ever wanted to be my friend..no one really offered.." I bit my lip and started to work up the waterworks.

 

"N-no! Don't cry, it's okay. We'll protect you! If anyone says or does anything, tell us! We'll be your bodyguards. I mean, have you looked at Seungcheol hyung's body?" I widened my wide, pretending to be shocked. The boys near him smacked Kwon Soonyoung.

 

"YA! Of course she hasn't!" I turned a pink shade and sheepishy smiled.

 

"O-oh yea..sorry." 

 

"I-it's fine..I should go pick my brother now. He's probably waiting." I stood up, tucking my earphones in my pocket. I wobbled a bit, to make my little concussion act true. The most nearest one, grabbed my  arm, helping me gain my balance.

 

"Woah, be careful."

 

"T-thank you Chan-ssi." I bowed and reached for my bag, but before I could grab it, someone else had already. 

 

"Forget the formals, just call us by our names. Anyways, I'm Hansol. Full name is Hansol Vernon Chwe, but I don't think you'd want to call me that..it's a bit too long aha. Your brother goes to the school accross, right? My sister goes there too. I'll take you there and you guys home." 

 

"Um yea..t-thank you. You don't have to walk us home though.."

 

"No, it's fine. Plus, Hansol doesn't have anything better to do." 

 

"YA! Shut it Seungkwan." The latter just shrugged. It was so funny I almost forgot to laugh, but it wasn't funny, so I laughed instantly. He grabbed my bag and went down the steps to, what I assumed, his bag.

 

"Oh, no, you don't have to carry my bag." 

 

"No, no. It's not even that heavy. Let's go now. I'm sure our siblings have been waiting for quite some time now." I nodded in agreement.

 

"Yea..we should go." 

 

"Bye guys!"

 

"Bye." We both waved and started our walk to the school accross.

 

______________________________________________________________

A/N: I would like to start my note by giving you my thanks! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE EVERYONE <3

I really appreciate it! 

 

OMG AND WHO SAW THE MV?!

I WENT ON YOUTUBE AS SOON AS I WAS DONE AND OMFG. IT KILLED ME.

Here's the link for anyone who hasn't seen it: MV LIVE LIVE(this  one has ROCK in it :3)