Phase 1: Changing Heart

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since Kyungsoo help Ahjumma at Chanyeol's house. Of course everything doesn't work as Chanyeol expected, "make Kungsoo invisible as possible", because no matter what, they will see each other everyday. They don't say a single word to each other though, only sharing a sharp glare whenever their eyes met. There's a good thing about this actually, giving them a chance to understand one another. Kyungsoo get a better understanding about loneliness that Chanyeol experienced. Although half of Chanyeol's body is crumbling, Kyungsoo doesn't see a single friend from their school that come to visit Chanyeol, not even Jongin and Jongdae. Kyungsoo doesn't sure though about that. Is that because they don't care about Chanyeol or Chanyeol doesn't want anyone to know about his current condition.

On the other side, Chanyeol is being more calm each day. He's not treating Kyungsoo as bad as he usually did at school. Maybe it's because of his inability to move freely or it's because the words Kyungsoo said at the fight makes Chanyeol like this. Well, Chanyeol is a human being, and yes he have a brain, although he's not sure it is a big one or small one. The point is, the words that Kyungsoo said that day really hit Chanyeol. "It will never be enough for you huh, Park Chanyeol?", "To hurt other people so you don't get hurt alone. Choose innocent people to be your object for all of your anger that you hold. But you won't hurt me, you know why? Because i'm not as broken as you. Because you are weak and i am not!"

Chanyeol realize that what Kyungsoo said really hurt him, but it was the truth. He can't wash away all the hurts he bear by hurting others. Especially when he has to see Kyungsoo almost everyday at his house, helping his beloved Ahjumma and see how much his help really make Ahjumma's work easier. Chanyeol wonder why he ever choose Kyungsoo to be his victim. He doesn't know the answer, because he just did. The more Chanyeol sees Kyungsoo doing all his work, the more he capable to hold all the harsh words and action that he willing to throw to Kyungsoo. Sometimes, he watch all Kyungsoo's work from his bedroom. Sometimes, he pretend to watch TV to see Kyungsoo's cleaning his house or cooking dinner. Sometimes he pretend to sleep so that Kyungsoo will bring his food to his bedroom. And from doing all his observation about Kyungsoo's actions, there's something he didn't understand. "Why Kyungsoo doing all this thing? How can he possibly doing this thing? How can, from all the bad thing Chanyeol has done to him, he doing all this thing? Even the reason is for helping Ahjumma, it still confusing. Doesn't he have too much hatred for Chanyeol to even bother to help Ahjumma?"​. Well, that's the thing that Chanyeol needs to learn about people. 

Kyungsoo too, realize about the change of Chanyeol's attitude toward him. It makes him enjoy all the works he need to do. Kyungsoo doing all the works without saying any words to Chanyeol but he talk so much thing with Ahjumma. He sometimes cleaning up Chanyeol's bedroom when he's not around or sleeping, so that he don't need to make any interaction with him, avoiding the fight that would probably happen. But, sometimes Chanyeol is being too needy that he didn't come out from his room for all day, (Kyungsoo not sure what he's doing inside, but didn't he need to feed himself?) so Kyungsoo need to bring the food for Chanyeol.

"Stay", Chanyeol said after Kyungsoo deliver his food and put it in the bed. Kyungsoo just stare at Chanyeol with fully wide eyes.

"Sit, eat with me", Kyungsoo didn't answer.

"You have eaten?"

"N-no"

"Or you want to eat outside? i can eat outside, help me get up then", Chanyeol said, try to get himself up.

"Here is fine", Kyungsoo finally back to reality. Chanyeol handed out a chopstick to Kyungsoo and he use the spoon. They eat silently, awkwardly, but the food taste good they can't stop chewing the food inside their mouth.

"Who cook this?", Chanyeol ask, try to break the silence.

"Me?", Kyungsoo try to answer.

"Hemm, i don't know you can cook, it's nice"

"i don't know you can give a compliment", Cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter