It's A Boy

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo open his eyes slowly after two days comma. He just got his third surgery. He can see his husband put his head on the bed side, sleeping. Kyungsoo feel bad about him. Chanyeol must be feel so much guilty about his condition, Kyungsoo thought. Even Kyungsoo know that Chanyeol finally want them to try to have a baby, Kyungsoo ended up in the hospital must be not what Chanyeol expected. Well, at least they’ve tried several times and all is worth it. Kyungsoo watching his husband sleeping silently and he stoke his hair gently. He look at Chanyeol’s sleeping face, the latter wrinkling his brows like he’s thinking hard within his sleeping moment. He must be very worry about Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo massage Chanyeol’s brows to straighten it and then he rubs his cheek softly.

“Oh, you’re awake?”, Chanyeol says after awake from the gentle touch from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo just smile warmly and watching his husband rubbing his eyes to make himself fully awake. “Hey, baby..”, Chanyeol greets with smile and have a sit on the side of the bed to get closer to Kyungsoo, “.. how’s your feeling?”.

“Hungry?”, Kyungsoo says. Chanyeol chuckles and then he get up to get Kyungsoo’s food and feed him. Chanyeol feeds his husband and watch Kyungsoo’s expression, struggling to hold the pain after surgery. Chanyeol needs to stop to feel bad about Kyungsoo’s condition because this is what Kyungsoo wants. Yes, it hurts him, the surgery, but he’s happy, he’s glad. But Chanyeol still can’t stop feeling guilty and scare about losing Kyungsoo forever. He knows people would die eventually, but not in a short time. He try hard to hold his tears while feeding Kyungsoo. After finish feeding Kyungsoo, Chanyeol turn his back to put all the dish back to the table. He use that moment to finally let go the tears he’s been holding. Kyungsoo can see from the bed that his husband cries silently.

“Yeol..”, He calls Chanyeol. “..come here”, he move aside a little bit to give a space for Chanyeol.

Chanyeol wipe his tears immediately so Kyungsoo wouldn’t see his tears falling, and then turn his body back to Kyungsoo. He then sit beside Kyungsoo and embraces him on his arm.

“I’m happy, Yeol..”

“I know, baby”, He kisses Kyungsoo’s hair.

“It’s all worth it. It’s four weeks already..”, Kyungsoo says while rubbing his stomach. “..we made it. We made a baby”, He reach one of Chanyeol’s hand and put it to his stomach to join him to rubs the baby.

“Thank you”, Kyungsoo leaning closer to Chanyeol to give a kiss.

 

***

 

Chanyeol doesn’t sure how he must feel about the good news. He’s glad that he made Kyungsoo happy. But, he’s not sure about his feeling for the baby. The fact that the baby existence threat Kyungsoo’s life is never goes from his mind. Kyungsoo says that, even he’ll die after giving birth, it’s all worth it. He’ll die in piece. In piece because he’ll give Chanyeol accompany when he left. But, those idea never cross Chanyeol’s mind. He only wants Kyungsoo as his company in his entire life, no one but him. He even not sure if Kyungsoo gone, how will he raise the baby. He doesn’t think too much about the baby, all he think of is just Kyungsoo.

 

16 weeks of pregnancy..

Kyungsoo is getting fragile since he needs to bear a child inside his body. He resigned from work and focus on his condition. He take the baby very carefully. He still able to do the housework as long as not pushing himself too hard. He need to control his breath between his activities. Genuinely, Kyungsoo is an active person, he can’t just sit still. He always find something to do. But, for baby’s sake, he keeps balancing his energy and activity. Chanyeol would call him like every hour, just to make sure that his husband is fine at home alone. Sometimes Mrs. Do and Mrs. Park visit him and helping but sometimes al he have is his own self. Like right now, after back from convenience store, he need to placing all the groceries he just bought to the kitchen countertop. His short feet is making his task hard to do. He is tiptoeing every time he put the things inside the cabinet. He’s bearing a baby makes his task harder to do to tiptoeing. He need to careful to not let himself fall to the ground. While he try hard to reach the cabinet above he can feel something behind his back. He can see a hand taking a grocery from his hand and put it to the cabinet easily. Oh, it’s his tall husband.

“You really can’t sit still, don’t you?”, Chanyeol says while continue put all the groceries to the cabinet easily.

Kyungsoo turn his body to face his husband. “You’re home..”, Kyungsoo says while giving his husband a welcome kiss.

“Yes, I’m home and i‘m sad with what I witness now”

“Why?”, Kyungsoo pouting, sad knowing his husband sad.

“Because I found you doing all these things..”, he point out all the groceries Kyungsoo bought “.. how can you not letting me help you? You can wait until I’m back”

“You must be tired after work, Yeollie. Beside, I have nothing to do a whole day. It’s boring, you know”

“Should I get a day off so I can accompany you?”, Chanyeol suggests.

“No, Don’t do that”

“I will definitely do that if you keep trying to do everything by yourself. You’re killing me slowly, you know?”, Chanyeol walk away and went to the bedroom to clean himself. “Oh!..”, he stop suddenly and went back to his husband and kiss him passion

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter