Where is he? Where is Chanyeol?

Phase of Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo sitting in class staring at the empty chair that usually occupied by Chanyeol. It's been a week since Chanyeol not attend the school, since the last fight occurred. Regardless of what is explained by the teacher in front, Kyungsoo still stared the bench. Should not he feel calm without the presence of Chanyeol? He should've feel calm because finally he could study peacefully without worrying about anyone disrupt him? Even Jongin and Jongdae who usually joined together Chanyeol bothering him, they act without touching Kyungsoo altogether. Then why Kyungsoo should feel worried? Was he worried that this calm will end when Chanyeol back to school? Or he feels a little guilty about the fight that happened last week? Kyungsoo shook his head "no, I'm not one of anything, I was just defending myself, why should I feel guilty?"

 

"Kyungsoo-shi ???" Mr. Kim Minsoek swing his palm right in front of the face of Kyungsoo who is daydreaming.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?", Kyungsoo regardless of his reverie and look around to the classroom that already empty.

"Don't you want to go home? The whole class has been going home since a few minutes ago and you're still here staring at the empty chair."

"O-ok", Kyungsoo immediately put his books and stationary into his bag. As soon as everything done with his school stuff, Kyungsoo bow to say goodbye to the teacher. "A quiet week isn't it?" Mr. Kim said making Kyungsoo that has run must be stopped, "Pardon me?" Kyungsoo replied, confused about what was said by the teaher.

"It has been one week since Chanyeol not attend the school, which means it has been one week without someone bothering you, Kyungsoo. Does not it makes this week a quiet week?"

"Ah, yes, quiet..mmm..enough ... I guess", Kyungsoo replied hesitantly. Mr. Kim just gave a sincere smile to provide answers that Kyungsoo give. Kim Minseok is one of the teachers who are aware of the condition between Kyungsoo and Chanyeol because he is the teacher who particularly have a close relationship with his students. The silence struck them until Kyungsoo decided to ask the teacher.

"Um, Mr. Kim?" Kyungsoo call teachers by doubt, biting her lip.

"Yes?"

"Um, do you know .. emm-why Chanyeol..not attend the school?"

"Of course i know, I'm his teacher", Well, it's not the answer that Kyungsoo expected. In the heart Kyungsoo want to know why exactly Chanyeol absent from school for a week, but he did not want Mr. Kim saw his concerns over Chanyeol.

"Why do you ask, Kyungsoo?"

"N-Nothing, I have to go home. Good afternoon, Mr. Kim", Kyungsoo bow to the teacher and immediately walk out of the classroom. He walk home with a mind full of question marks. Well, since Mr. Kim knows the reason Chanyeol's absent from school during the week, it means that Chanyeol is alright, isn't he??

 

The thing that bother Kyungsoo is that, even when Chanyeol house is located right in front of his house, he can't see him around. Only Chanyeol's maid he can see around the neighbourhood. It's been a week since Kyungsoo can peacefully going to school without being nagged by Chanyeol. Kyungsoo has to go to school very early in the morning so that he and Chanyeol doesn't need to go to school together. It's been a week since he can eat his lunch peacefully at school cafetaria without Chanyeol being a jerk and purposely put the food or drink to Kyungsoo's uniform. It's been a week since Kyungsoo attend the sport class without worry for being prank by Chanyeol. Kyungsoo sit on the head of his bed and (again) having a daydream about Chanyeol and what he've done to him.

 

*FLASHBACK(S)*

One Morning before going to school..

"Umma, Appa, I'm going", Kyungsoo excuse himself to his parent before walk to school. Right after his step out of his house gate, he stand still, froze of what he was seeing. It's Chanyeol step out of his house gate too, and he looks not happy, at all.

"What are you doing??", Chanyeol asking harshly "Didn't i told you before, to go to school very early??? I don't want anyone seeing myself walking to school together with you!!!", Kyungsoo just stand still, frozen by Chanyeol words, "Now go!! GOOO!!", Kyungsoo put his head down and going to school with hurry. Not far behind him, Chanyeol walk himself to school slowly so that their steps doesn't meet. 

"Aisshh, if he doesn't want to go to school together why he's not the one who's going to school early, why it should be me, why it's not him? Aissh that jerk!!", Kyungsoo nagging silently to himself, but unfortunately Chanyeol's step close enough to hear his nagging and crash his shoulder to Kyungsoo's.  "Aahww!!", Kyungsoo almost fell, but not. And Chanyeol walk pass him and only sharing his death glare to Kyungsoo and left Kyungsoo behind.

 

One Afternoon at cafetaria..

Kyungsoo sitting silently, peacefully, just enjoy his lunch together with o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter