Her Time

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yun quickly rambled out a very weak answer as to why she was there, “Mr. Lee wanted to speak with me for a project.” Yoona nodded her head pretending that the excuse was believable. “So you are submitting a song to our CEO for someone’s albums.” Yoona said putting the pieces together. She smiled when Yun looked defeated at the fact that her excuse didn’t hold up as strongly as she would have hoped. “That is correct.” She admitted, taken aback a bit when Yoona squealed. “If you are submitting a song and you looked happy so that must mean your song is going to be on someone’s album.” She said and clapped for Yun, bringing more confusion to the girl. “Whose song is it going to be now?” She asked excited at the news of a stranger. Yun started to feel out of it, ‘She must be a mood maker.’ She decided now seeing traces of herself in her. “I can’t tell you. It could be changed last minute for all I know.” Yun said, it was mostly true. She had submitted songs before in the past that ended up vaulted for a group to come a year later. “But still, It is good that it was received happily.” Yoona said with a smile that reached her eyes. “I heard you mention ‘Saturn’. Is he your idol?” She asked Yun. The two had moved from the office and started to make way to the cafeteria in the company. Yun nodded as she looked forward. “How do you know him?” She asked. Usually only songwriters or producers heard of that name. Most idols don’t really look into who creates the music they are going to sing.

“Our maknae wants to be like him. She is trying songwriting right now and she listens to songs that he wrote for inspiration. As if following his example in the way he makes the music and lyrics sound like it does.” Yoona shrugged, honestly confused at Seohyun’s thinking process. “But I am jealous that she has that type of talent to be able to write out an emotion or story for others.” Yun nodded. “Saturn is pretty famous though, everyone wants to work with him.” Yun realized that she had a part in the fame of the name but she didn’t realize that she was in such high demand. “BoA-ssi’s ‘Only One’ was written by him and it is too perfect for her.” Yun felt her cheeks warm at the compliment. ‘But that song came to me when I was in a fight with Jiyong.’ She thought to herself still surprised at how her song was picked up by SM. “I always feel like crying a bit when I hear it.” Yoona admitted then jokingly stuck out her tongue, “I am just a er for romantic stories. Even the unhappy ones.” Yun laughed at this as the entered the cafeteria. There were a lot of trainees and office workers eating and enjoying the food. Some were in clicks, playfully teasing each other or practicing a dance routine. “I always feel like I am staring at the past when I see the new trainees.” Yoona and when confused when Yun made a sound of agreement.

“You were a trainee before?” Yoona asked her and grabbed the older female’s arm when she confirmed. “I knew I felt a connection to you. Those days were the most stressful time of our lives.” Yoona said dramatically causing Yun to laugh. “The stress before the performance tests were the worst. And when they broke us into teams for the final groups.” Yun added making the younger female agree. “Yoona!” A voice said from behind them. “Tiffany-unni!” Yoona called and speed walked to the older female to hug her. Yun walked at a regular pace behind her and watched the interaction. “Why are you eating her today? Did you feel like eating close to work?” Tiffany asked as she straightened stray strands of the younger female’s hair. “I ran into someone and her stomach was growling.” Yoona said pointing at Yun who turned away. “Omo, I am sorry my name is Tiffany.” The older female said to Yun her turned to her. “My name is Yun.” She greeted shyly. “Such p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter