Down The Rabbit Hole

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2012

 

Yun blinked a few times in confusion as she tried to process the sight before her. She was on her way out to find Yoona and Tiffany when she ran into someone carrying an oversized bouget of flowers. "Errr--- I am sorry about that." She said awkwardly as she helped the person up. "No it was my fault miss." The male said. Yun looked at his appearance and deduced that he was a delivery guy. He looked a bit over her age and seemed to seem awkward around her. "Are you resident of room 303. Bae, Yun?" He asked her, trying to avoid eye contact with her. Yun slowly nodded, now taken aback when he ed a clipboard to her. 'How did he know which apartment I came from?' She wondered as she signed. There were two rooms behind hers, including the one that is across from her apartment it was a 25% chance of him guessing her.

 

"I am a big fan." He shouted as she took the flowers from him. Yun blushed a bit, she hasn't been told that in years and the feeling made her a bit giddy. "Can I take a picture with you?" He asked shyly. She nodded, posing shyly next to the now happy male. "I watch you performances every Thursday. I even have tickets to the karaoke parlor to see you next week." He explained. At this she put the pieces together. 'He isn't a Lavender fan. He likes my singing from those videos.' She still smiled at this, thanking him for making her day as he went on with his day. "I better put these away though." Yun told herself while turning on her heels to leave the gift in her apartment.

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

"You are late." Tiffany pouted. Yoona shushed her and escorted Yun into the hallway of the rented out club space. "I brought some macarons I baked." Yun waved to Tiffany who just laughed. "I told you you didn’t have to bring anything." The older female sighed. "I needed to do something. It is so cool you decided to throw an early Christmas party for everyone so we can celebrate it all together." Yun said. "You are so cute." Yoona said adoringly as she petted Yun's head.  "You were that excited to celebrate with us you got all dressed up and everything." Tiffany teased, playing with Yun's newly styled hair. She was wearing a deep red knee length skater dress with a sheer embroidered organza of a darker shade on the top. It had a v neckline to match the deeper v backline. Both covering enough to still come off as modest. She wore red strap heels and a diamond bracelet. Yun's hair was styled into a messy braided bun with hair purposely sticking out here and there.

 

"The invitation said dress to impress. And since it was you I expected that meant 'Dress as if you are going out to the club.' " She explained, swatting the two girls away from her so she could look at their outfits.  Tiffany was wearing  blush body fitting dress with a chiffon fishtail and strappy glitter shoes. Yoona was wearing a soft blue bandeau skater dress, her hair was in a side braid and she wore gladiator sandals that looked perfect on her. 'I don't look out of place.' She sighed in relief. "I had to ask a sales clerk for help and everything." She mumbled to herself. "You are so cute." Yoona said, catching what she heard. The older female groaned and started to wonder what ever convinced her to come tonight. "Because I worked hard to gather everyone here tonight and it wouldn't be complete without you." Tiffany smiled as they finally made it to the entrance. Yun didn't get why they took the staff hallway to get to the main part of the club. 'Maybe to keep paparazzi at bay.' she concluded.

 

"You are the main event." Yoona added cryptically. Yun was going to ask what did she mean when the two pushed her threw the door.

 

"Happy birthday Yun!" The group shouted as she entered the private lounge section. The birthday girl actually had to step back to calm her heart. "Are you ok?" Seunghyun asked her as Yoona hovered over her. "Yeah. Yeah I am good." Yun said, her breath still trying to steady as her vision refocused. She took a deep breath and now took in the people in the room. 'Half of Big Bang, Girls Generation and Wonder Girls, Sistar's Hyorin and Bora, Min Hyorin, Tablo, CL, Teddy, Hyomin, Eunjung, Nickhun, Wooyoung, Taceyeon and Junho.' She said naming the people she recognized easily. "Thank you all for coming." Yun smiled to her friends who made room for her to take a seat somewhere in the room. Yun had to admit Tiffany really did go all out. There was a bar with a waiting staff, lots of lights and tables, even a dance floor in the center of the room so it looked like people could sit and watch the entertainment from any angle. "It is like we rented the whole floor." She said still taking the events in. "I did." Tiffany smiled, planting a seat next to Yun.

 

"Now that the main girl is here let's fully live it up." Seungri said pulling Yenny from her chair and onto the dancefloor. "That guy." Yoona sighed as the group slowly dispersed into doing the many things one can enjoy at a private party. "How did you know it was my birthday?" Yun asked Tiffany. "We looked up your old group. We saw your member profile and realized your birthday was so soon." She started, "Then we gathered everyone up and told them if they were a friend they should show up." Yoona added. 'That makes sense.' Yun thought to herself and smiled. "And as the birthday girl you need to go out there and mingle." Tiffany ordered. She wasn't allowing anyone to become a wallflower, especially at a party she was hosting.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter