Bits and Pieces

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

APRIL 21, 2013

 

It has been two weeks since Jiyong had started his tour and slowly Yun was re-adapting to him not being in contact with her often. Usually she would just put herself into work or try to see what others in her now slowly growing circle of friends were doing. " But nope, that wasn't on the menu today." she thought to herself. After a long time of deep thinking Yun decided that maybe now was the time to put her plan into action. A few of her new followers brought up to her that MNET was creating a new music based reality series. It was holding a series of casting auditions and were looking for fresh faces to show. So after listening to Yoona and Tiffany list a million pros and a handful of cons, even daringly saying they will fill out the application for her  she decided to take matters to her own hands. And that is what brings her to her current self. Her nervously chewing on her lower lip as she continued to read the print on her computer screen. She had filled out all the needed information and attached a video of herself preforming now all that was left was to press send.

 

Just to press that medium sized blue box at the bottom of the page.

That button that could either throw her into a new world or hurt her pride in not getting selected.

 

"." Yun whispered harshly and quickly pressed the button. She kept her eyes shut as the butterflies in her stomach went amuck from her actions. "I can't believe I did that." She said slowly, a Cheshire like grin appearing on her face. The giddiness from all of this was something she found herself enjoying. "I might even get selected…" She whispered then found herself in even more joy. "I might even regain fans from the past." She squealed at the thought and hugged her decorative pillow tightly. As the minutes went by her momentum slowed down, a soft smile graced her face as she stared at her roof. "Maybe the other members might come and see me on stage." It was a fond thought that Yun kept to herself in the back recesses of her mind. That someone might see that 'Saturn' wrote a song then remembered that he was in fact her father.

 

'And they would in turn come find me.'

 

A thought she cherished that they would put their past behind them and reunite, even if it was for just once.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

JAPAN

 

"THANK YOU SAITAMA!" Jiyong shouted lovingly to his screaming fans. His gummy smile reflecting the joy he felt from preforming for a stadium filled with VIPs. He exited the stage, high fiving the musicians who joined him for this leg of the tour and taking a fresh towel from the stage hand. "Thanks." He said, chuckling as she blushed at his words. "That was an amazing show as always." His manager said as he wiped the sweat off his face. "It was such a good out I won't rush you on the flight tonight to Osaka for the next stop." He joked causing the younger male to roll his eyes at the very thought. "I am going to sleep amazingly then." Jiyong joked back, entering his private dressing room. "Your flight is tomorrow morning though. Then you will have final rehearsals for 4 hours to see how change-ups will work an---" Jiyong playfully groaned loudly. He loved preforming and how much work he got. He just wasn't a fan of hearing how little hours there were in a day. "I was gonna add that you could have tomorrow afternoon off but if you don't want it." His manager said, causing his client to give an apology.

 

"See you tomorrow then."

 

Jiyong leaned back in his chair as the adrenaline buzzed on him. This was just his fifth stop so far and he could already see this tour was going to be one for the books. An idea came to him as he quickly got up to look for his phone. "Here you are." He smiled looked at his updates, most were some of his close friends who were able to catch this show congratulating him. 'I wonder if Yun would enjoying see me preform?' He wondered. They spoke a lot about music tastes, each rubbing a few of their tastes off one another. But he wasn't even sure she listened to his latest album even. 'You should listen to the One of a Kind album.' He texted her without a second thought, not an ounce of shame in his actions.

 

'Why?' she responded back just as quickly.

'Because it is by an amazing artist who I feel you will fall for deeply.', Jiyong smirked as he pressed send.

'Who is it by?' Jiyong couldn't tell if her answers were short because she was tired or because the conversation was simple

'It will be the top searched album. I forgot the artist.' He lied.

'This isn't another American Hip Hop album is it?' She texted back causing him to laugh loudly.

 

Jiyong had completely forgotten that when she allowed him to play music in her home he went nuts by playing three straight albums of Jay-Z's early work. It took her swearing to kick him out of her home to finally chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter