Like Porcelain

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARCH 2013

 

Groggily Yun lifted her upper body before deciding it was too much effort to actually get out of her bed. 'How did I get here again?' she wondered as she stared at her alarm clock. Bright red numbers showing it was four in the morning. Slowly she started to recall of the events that she could remember, trying to piece together all that happened. 'Jiyong came over.' she remembered and rolled over. It took all of her will not to shriek from shock. 'How did he end up in my bed?' she mentally yelled, hand pressed on to make sure she didn't accidently slipup. '.' She slowly lowered her hand when she realized he was in a deep slumber. Yun didn't have the heart to wake up up, he looked at peace almost. Yun took this chance to view him up close as she never saw him alseep this close. 'He must be tired too.' She thought to herself, softly smiling as she noticed traces of dark circles showing up under his eyes.

 

'I wonder…' Yun asked herself as she stared at his furrowed brow. She wondered what was he dreaming of that made him scowl in his sleep. Unconsciously she reached up and tried to soothe it out. His sudden movement caused her to flinch and pull her hand back embarrassedly. "Idiot Yun." She whispered blushing at her actions. 'Why am I like this over you?' She mentally yelled at him, groaning when she felt the urge to take a picture of his sleeping face. "This can't be healthy." She whispered and turned away from him. Yun couldn't help but notice again that she was slowly becoming more subconscious near him. Yun started to pray that he would wake up and take her from this mental hell where her mind raced and her stomach always seemed to be in knots. "I should just go in the living room." She whispered, then felt herself freeze. 'I didn't shower.' She realized then mentally cursed herself. 'I probably smell horrible and ugh why?'  Yun cried.

 

"So I take it you are done staring at me?" A voice said from behind her that made all the color drain from her face. "You were awake." She said slowly. Jiyong made a sound of confirmation and Yun didn't have to turn around to know he had a wide grin on his face. "I wasn't staring at you." She whispered, covering her face quickly when she felt his movement. "Whatever you say yeobo." Jiyong laughed as he sat up. "I have to get going." Yun took the hint and moved to get out of the bed. Quickly she scurried to her living room, still refusing to make eye contact. Jiyong raised a brow as he grinned at her actions, again finding her actions adorable. "There is nothing to be embarrassed at." He said as he exited her room. He sighed as he watch her twiddle her thumbs nervously. "Really?" She asked looking at him with wide eyes. He really had to control himself from saying the wrong words that would make her forever embarrassed at that moment. 'Don't say you can stare at me all day.' He reminded himself as he decided it was safer to just nod.

 

"Your White Day gift is right th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter