Somewhere Only We Know

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MARCH 2013

 

Jiyong sat in the studio putting the finishing touches on song that was stuck in his head for the last few months. He loosened the top button to his denim long sleeved shirt, Bart Simpson's face splattered all over it and sighed. "I am so close to perfecting you." he said to the song, smiling fondly at the music before him. He felt a connection with this song the most right now but he felt conflicted as it wasn't originally meant to be on his solo. "She would probably laugh at the idea of me loving a song and wanting to keep it hidden." He said to himself as he read the words on the page. 'She would probably also ask for the inspiration behind it too. Yun isn't one to leave things halfway.' Jiyong smiled as an image of the woman came to his mind. Yun would grab the paper right from him and run into the booth so she could read it. Ignoring his bribes of dinner or threating to play her old CFs that she is embarrassed of. "But you would come out after reading it and say you will take the dinner. Pretending to be forgetful when I ask you if you read it." Jiyong smirked at the fact all of this seemed so clear to him. "Now the only problem is turning those daydreams into reality." He mumbled.

 

"That is a good phrase." the female said, Jiyong felt he was going crazy. 'Now I am hearing her speak in my head.' He groaned. "I am going to steal it k?" the female voice asked, the sound of pencil on paper made him look back. "Yun." Jiyong said in a breathless voice. There was the girl who seemed to always creeped in his mind. She was wearing a green and black plaid babydoll dress with long bell sleeves and light grey suede ankle boots. Yun looked up from her notepad and smiled at him. "Why hello stranger. Didn't see you poker night." She joked, unknowingly causing Jiyong to blush a bit. 'You are glowing.' He thought to himself noting how she seemed different from the last time they met. Her hair grew a bit, the bangs she had in her New Years photos are grown out and needing to be swiped out of her line of vision. 'It isn’t her hair though.' He scowled not being able to note what changed. "I am in a crapped schedule right now." Jiyong admitted.

 

Yun nodded. "Can I ask from my White Day gift early?" Yun asked, going right to the point. The older male looked at her with a raised brow. "It is three days away. Can't you wait til then yeobo?" He rolled his eyes when she just pouted and chewed her lower lip. "It is at my place so unless you want to go there--" Jiyong dragged out, purposely making his voice lower knowing it would cause Yun to blush. "Stop it!" Yun shouted, hoping her face wasn't red. "I want to ask if you wanted to take a ride with me somewhere. I need your help with this 'thing' I have been working on." Yun said, bouncing on her toes. "Aish, when you look so cute yeobo." Jiyong joked and grabbed his keys.  "I knew getting everyone bake cookies would pay off." Yun cheered following behind him as he pulled on his grey hoodie. "Way to remind me of how special I am to you." Jiyong said sarcastically, he had glossed over the fact she gave everyone something in his memories. 'And with that the mood is gone.'

 

----------------------------------------------

 

"Where are we going?" Jiyong asked pulling his white beanie lower on his head. Yun smiled as she kept quiet letting the taxi driver lead them. "So I hear you have gotten a few tattoos since I last seen you?" She asked changing the conversation. Jiyong rolled his eyes, of course she would make sure he wouldn't find out where they were heading. "Why do you want to see them?" He asked, leaning towards her, "yeobo." Yun pushed him away and mumbled. 'Always cheating.' she told herself. Causing the older male to laugh as a faint blush touched her cheeks. "Are you attracted to men with tattoos?" He asked her and quickly wanted to kick himself. ' …' he told himself wondering why he didn't just answer her question. His worries were for nothing as it went over Yun's head. "I guess. I mean as long as the tattoos have a meaning to the person I don't have a problem." She said, waiting patiently for Jiyong to tell her his tattoo meaning.

 

"This one is my birthday in Latin." He said pointing at the tattoo that was peaking out of his collar. "The other one I will take a picture of for you since I think you would need to see it." He said. "Why the need for the tattoos all of a sudden?" She asked curious as to what made him take the jump three times in such a short amount of time. Jiyong shrugged, "I guess I just felt like feeling pain while giving people a chance to see a piece of me." He said, Yun felt like she was hitting a sore point. "Did Kiko go with you when you go them?" She asked, then instantly felt a wall built up. "No, Kiko was busy with work." He lied. His ex did contact him on Valentines Day, drunk off her mind and telling him she would happily put the past behind them as soon as he gives the ok. Well, that along with a few photos.

 

"I see. Well don't you worry. We are going to have fun to take your mind off that" She smiled as they pulled up the location. Jiyong shared her smile, although his was because he knew she could just sit by him and cause his mind to focus only on her. "Thank you sir." Yun said to the taxi driver as she got out. "I wouldn't stress if I was you son." The driver said before Jiyong got out the vehicle, "You got a good one right there." Jiyong laughed and gave the older man a larger tip. "She is a keeper."

 

Jiyong looked at her as she stood before a small closed off office building. "I wanted you to be here with me." She admitted as started to walk up the stairs once he caught up. "I am scared out of my wits." She nervously laughed, throwing Jiyong for a loop. "Where are we?" he asked. Yun pointed to an aged bronze name plate. 'LiteSpeed Entertainment' it read causing Jiyong to instinctively hold the younger female's hand. "Why are we here?" He asked her softly, leaning towards her as she let go of his hand to pull a key out of her satchel. "I want to face my demons Jiyong and this place holds some of the weight." She muttered as she nervously found the right key. "I need you to be my rock right now ok." Yun said after taking a deep breath.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

The building had a lot of built up dust. There were traces of what it used to be but it seemed all the items

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter