Tranquillity

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Jiyong smiled as he watched Yun shyly grab the hweori gamja that the ahjumma offered her as thanks for having a, in her words, 'handsome young man come to her stand'. Yun was going to deny the treat but even he couldn't ignore the way she slyly her lips at the sight of the potatoes as they neared the stand. "Well if you insist." She said when the lady offered it originally to Jiyong who rejected it since he was currently eating a pizza flavored boong-uh-ppang. The two left the stand to see what else they could find in the venture. "I gave her half of her asking price. I couldn’t just take her food for free." Yun staged whispered to Jiyong as if she had committed a crime and was sharing the tale. "Oh?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her. 'When did she have time to do this?' he wondered as she just held a finger above her lips and winked. 

From the last thirty minutes he spent with her he could tell that she was someone who was easy to get along with. She seemed to carry the mood in every conversation with the elderly people running the stands. He thought of when they went to their first stand, they decided to start their adventure with something simple so they each had an egg bread. It was hotter than both had expected an the old uncle offered them a small dixie cup of water. He paid for the meal but he didn't miss how Yun put 5,000 won into the man's palm as she shook his hand in thanks. "You seem to get along well with people." He said aloud. Yun shrugged at the statement, "I suppose. It isn't hard to be nice to people." She said cryptically, eyeing Jiyong as she said this.

Jiyong felt her stare and a wave of shyness was coming to him. It was getting harder to be 'Gdragon' with her. He could handle anything thrown at him. Make any female happy. Jiyong though, he was awkward as can be with females and seems to say the wrong things at times. The two decided to go to grab a large ddeokbokki and twigim as the main course for their trip. "I know a place to sit that is close to here." Yun said as he grabbed the plastic bag from the salesman. She led the way through an alleyway turning away from the bright lights of the street food. "Where are we going?" Jiyong asked, not recognizing the area around it. "Trust me." She simply said looking over her shoulder to smile back at him. 'Again?' Jiyong asked himself as he felt his heart tighten a bit. He shook off the thought and followed the girl. After what seemed like forever to him she finally stopped. "Here it is." She said as they exited their final alleyway. 

Jiyong was going to ask her where 'it' was after he left the alleyway. But he was in awe at what was around him. It looked as if someone turned an empty lot into a serene place. There were a few benches, some painted a pale yellow, others purple there was one neon green one. Two street lamps were on either side of it but they weren't what lite the place. The gazebo in the middle is what lit it. There was vines growing on it in a way that seemed as if it was styled that way. The center piece to the lot had a light installed in the roof and had a series of solar powered garden lights circling it. "This place is beautiful." He whispered, as if speaking too loud would take some of the magic away from the place. 

"I agree. It looks magical doesn't it." She added as if she was reading his mind. Yun held his left hand and pulled him into the gazebo. 'She belongs here.' He thought to himself as she pulled her. To him her steps seemed so light, as if she was skipping and her hand was loose enough for him to pull away but solid enough for him to know she would like him not to. 'It is as if she is a sprite.' He decided as he let this 'magical' girl set up a place for them to eat. "How did you find this place?" He asked her once they were seated. Yun made a loud sound to show she was thinking of an answer as she opened the lid to the ddeokbokki. "I found it when I was lost a long time ago." She said smiling sadly at whatever was going on in her head, something Jiyong again found himself wishing he knew.

 "So Jiyong. Tell me about yourself."  She said flipping the spotlight to him. Jiyong smirked and just relayed basic profile information that anyone can find online. Yun frowned at his answer, "No. I said Jiyong tell me about yourself. Not what you tell the public in interviews." She said slowly, as if saying it slower wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter