Their Pace

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong nervously looked over his shoulder and saw that Yun was currently being distracted by Seungri and Yongbae. 'She isn't even paying attention to him anymore. He sighed and turned back to the song that he was currently checking for the maknae of the group. Seungri made himself at home in Jiyong's private studio and asked to look over his idea of song themes for his now approved his solo comeback. At first the older male wanted to say 'no' and that he had his own music to work on for his solo comeback that was planned for next year. Just when the words were coming to him he realized that he had invited Yun earlier and didn’t want her to think of him as some sort of Spartan. So he agreed. Then thirty minutes after Seungri came Yongbae who just wanted someone to chill with.  Now both males were on his couch talking to the guest that HE wanted to impress and talk with. 'Nice going on that one.' he told himself and crossed out another one of Seungri's ideas.

 

Yun smiled and nodded as the two males seemed to enjoy telling her stories of their adventures and sights as a touring idol group. "In Japan, their curry is amazing. It blows everyone else's away. Plus they have some of the most creative things you can ever wish to see." Seungri told her, using his phone as a visual aid to his descriptions to the country. The female admitted that the food did look appetizing and that she would like to see how the country was herself someday. "I will take you." the younger male boldly said causing her to give a loud sound of shock and blush at the idea. Yongbae slapped him on the shoulder and told him to stop joking around. When Seungri was about to add more Yongbae nodded his head towards the leader. Jiyong was turned to them and looking right at the maknae. And he seemed a bit different to her. She was about to ask Yongbae if he noticed but saw that he was just shaking his head sighing. When Yun turned to Seungri he had the look of worry on his face as if he was in trouble. 'Maybe a lot of his ideas weren't fitting?' Yun wondered to herself. She then thought of how did she even end up in the studio in the first place.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yun was laying upside down in her common room watching Running Man and trying to get in her daily stretches.  Currently playing was the newest episode with BoA as a guest. She was laughing at Haha when he doorbell rang. "Who is it this early?" She asked herself as she rolled into a sitting position. She looked up to her clock and saw it was 11:30 am presently so it could be a delivery boy who came to the wrong apartment. "Coming." She said repeatedly with each step she took, a habit from her younger days that she was unable to forget. "Oh." She said in surprise. She couldn't see who it was because they were holding a heavy looking Shar Pei to cover most of their face. "Aren't you the cutest thing?" Yun said right away and wanted to cuddle the dog. "Wait." She said stopping herself and realized she still didn't know who was holding the dog. "Annyeonghaseyo." She greeted the stranger with confusion noticeable in  her voice. "Annyeonghaseyo." The voice returned, telling her at least it was a man. "Oh. Jiyong-ssi?" She asked as soon as she heard it.

 

The man set the dog down and laughed at whatever he found amusing. "Yah, I was trying to surprise you." He said looking up at her and smiling. "I know your voice. I have good eyes." She smiled, happy to see she was correct. "What is the handsome fella's name?" She asked him stepping aside as she let him and his dog in. "Gaho. He is the best friend anyone could have." He said playfully rubbing the rolls on the dog's neck. Yun nodded and went into the kitchen. 'I have to offer drinks.' she thought to herself, scooting on the floor with her socks. Jiyong noticed and tried his best not to call her cute out loud. "What brought the visit?" She asked from in the other room. 'I got bored and wanted to see how you were doing since we last met up almost a week ago and you were on my mind.' He thought to himself, "I was taking Gaho for a walk near here and decided to pay you a visit." He lied smoothly. "Ahhh."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter