Your Move

The Moon and More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2012

 

 

Awkwardly he stepped into the store hoping no one would recognize him. He took a leap of faith and smoothly walked around the store. High hopes that the owner didn't get the paparazzi to announce his being there. With his acid washed jeans, black cashmere sweater under a suede jacket. Hair still bright from his recent dye job. Only thing that covered his face was a pair of Ralph Laurens. "I got her just standard souvenirs so far. Keychains, snacks and hair items." He listed, a bit pissed that he hasn't found 'it' yet. 'This might be the place though.' He hoped that the fact that Christmas was coming would bring the stores to put out more eye-catching items.

 

Jiyong chewed his lip as he scanned the store. 'I promised her four months ago I would find the perfect souvenir but so far…' He thought to himself before groaned. Angrily he took his shades off and scanned the small boutique. "What is perfect for her?" He mumbled, wondering if he should move on to the next store. "Looking for a gift for Kiko?" Yongbae asked scaring him a bit. "YAH!" Jiyong exclaimed and slapped his friend playfully. "I already got all the things on her list." He said, straightening up his tan suede jacket. Getting gifts for his girlfriend was easy as her list was exact on every detail, even down to which year of the item and store to purchase them from. "Omma?" Yongbae asked, picking up a glass figure of a lamb. He held it up to the light , watching the lamb sparkle as he moved it around. "This is a good gift." Yongbae said after a while and walked around the store some more. "Gift?" Jiyong asked and followed after his friend.

 

"Who are you getting a gift for?" He asked, frowning at he never knew Yongbae as one to pick something as feminine as there before as a gift for someone. "Yun." Yongbae as if this was the most obvious thing. Jiyong huffed dramatically and  glared at his friend. "Why?" He asked, tongue in cheek as he stared at his friend. "Her birthday is coming up." Yongbae smirked, shaking his head at the sight before him. His best friend was actually being possessive of someone he wasn't even dating. He laughed as he saw acceptance then confusion cross his friend's face. "Birthday?" He asked slowly. Yongbae nodded, "It is in about a week. Tiffany sent Seungri an invitation to her surprise party."  Yongbae pulled out his phone and quickly strolled through it to the e-invite.  Jiyong stifled a laugh at the cheesy animated invitation. It was of doremon pulling a long list out his pocket and pointing at the reader. "Why wasn't I invited?" Jiyong asked jealous and a bit of sadness laced in his voice.

 

"Tiffany probably doesn't know Yun is ok with you at moment." Yongbae started then decided to enjoy teasing his leader some more. "Maybe Yun doesn't feel she has to tell you everything about her." Jiyong his teeth and shoved the older male. "Send me the invitation. I am going." He said and just walked out the store. His friend couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. "I can't believe he is actually this spoiled." He said, walking to the register to pay for the gift.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jiyong stared at the sky, thoughts running through his mind. 'I wonder if she purposely didn't tell me about her birthday?' He wondered. "JIJI-BABY!"

 

Jiyong looked up to see who would possible call him that. Sure he was stupidly sitting on a bench outside in broad daylight. But he was sure the snow fall would distract people just enough so they would get the idea that he didn't want to be bothered. Plus he was sure that since no one in their mind would come to a park during th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter