Chapter Eight

She is my Queen!!!

"Yah what are you doing? Go get the ball, faster!!!" The Queen yelled at her nannies as the all suddenly stopped at their track. "Why do you guys stop?" She just couldn't understand why does all of them stopped for no reason. Ji Min was trying very hard to sent a sign for the Queen to looked at her back, but unfortunately, the Queen didn't understood it at all.

"Ji Min yah, what's wrong with your eyes? Did you got sand in your eyes? How did you got it anyway, there is no wind or sand here. Let me have a look at it." She shook her head. "Your majesty, look at your back." Ji Min said in a low voice as the Queen got closer to her. Finally understood it, the Queen turned around. And when she saw the King, she was practically run and jumping at the same time towards him. What do you expect, she would afraid of the King. Not her okay. Phfff...

"Kim Jong Kook! What are you doing here?" She asked curious. She had came to the King's palace a few times now, but the King was always busy so she never met him. Well, except that time when she jumped into the pond. As for Yoo Jae Suk, his eye balls are almost pop out of it socket when he heard her called his King brother with his name, moreover his full name!!! Who would dare called him like that if their head wouldn't be off already?When he had recovered from his shock, he turned to looked at his King brother, waiting for his reaction with interested. 

"Why? Can't I come here?" The King asked a with a bit of annoyance in his voice. Wasn't he the one who suppose to asked her this? "This is your palace, of course you can come when ever you like. Hehehe." She said in a flattery tone, seeing that the King was not really in his good mood. The she suddenly remembered something. "Ahh! I heard that you are goo in this kicking ball game. Come play with me. They are are so bad at it. Haven't even end one match and they already yell tired. Not fun at all." She said while pouting her lips to the nannies direction. 

"I..." The King really have no idea as how he was supposed to responded to the Queen sudden invitation. He, a King in the palace, accompany the Queen that he had always hated, playing ball? Even to him, it seems a little bit of the track. But does the Queen even care a damn about it? No, she didn't. "Oh come one... Don't I this, I that. We're just going to play the ball. Asked the guard beside you to come along." She didn't gave the King any chance to thought about it, while also addressing  Yoo Jae Suk who was stood on the King's side as the King's guard.

"What?!!! Me? Guard?!!!" Jae Suk pointed to himself with disbelieve. Did the Queen just called him a guard? "Oh you are not the guard? Oh well then, didn't care how you are, as long as you know how to play the game, then it's okay." The King could only shook his head at the 'memory loss' Queen. 

When the Queen saw both the King and the 'guard' are still at their spot, not moving at all, she became annoyed. Why does they like to dawdle so much?! "Come on!!!" Didn't even waited for them to responded, she already drag them to the field. The King looked down at his hand that was being pulled by the small hand and for some reason, his heart beat suddenly increasing. 

He pulled his hand off her grip. "You don't have to pull me,, I can walk by myself." He said a little bit award. And when his awkwardness was seen by the Queen, now how could she miss a a good opportunity to tease the King? "Ohh? I never thought that a King like you also now the word 'shy'...Hahaha" She looked at the King with a playful smile.

"Stop with all the crap. Are we playing or not?" The King asked to covered his feeling that has been saw by the Queen. "Fine. Lets start the game." In her condition now, time was all she got. Even if she didn't now, she still have next time right? 

"Yeah!!! Goal!" The Queen shout out while jumping up and down. How come she not when she got the ball in more time than the others even the King. She was very proud of herself, she even copy those professional soccer player like Park Ji Sung move that she saw on Tv. And as for the King, like always, there was nothing he could do to her except shook his head with a bitter smile. But then, if you looked closely, you would have seen that in his smile, there laid some softness that he rarely showed.

When the Queen was busy running around, without her acknowledge it, she had accidently loosen up her grip of her skirt that she pulled up to her knees, causing her to tripped over it and fell on the ground. Luckily that the field have grass grown over it, so her didn't got any serious injuries. Although she does ate a bit grass and dirt when she fell. She got up and brushed the dirt on her clothe with her hand and looked at her wound. "What kind of clothe is this? Why do they have to make these kind of clothe for no reason?!!!" She pouted.

When the King saw her fell down, even he didn't run to her. But still her shout a concerned towards her. "Are you okay?" The Queen didn't answered him, she just walked slowly towards him. Seeing her walking like that for some reason causing an ache in his heart that he also didn't know why. “I'm okay. Just a small wound." She said while waved her hand weakly. "Really? Don't need to call for the imperial physician?" He asked still worried, but his worried became the Queen annoyance instead. "You are very annoying you know that? It is only a few small wound, why have to call for the imperial physician? I'm not the precious."

"You..." This had successfully bought out the King's anger. He was only concerned about her, and what he got was a nag from her? He doesn't even know why he was concerned about her in the first place. Didn't he hated her all this time? But even though he was anger, he could only hold it the himself because for his Queen here, memory loss was the most powerful thing in the world. Plus it was not the first time anyway...

The pouty Queen suddenly turned to the King as she remembered something important. "Next time, can ask them to make a sport uniform? It's really uncomfortable to run around in this clothe."  Showing her pout poor face to the King. "Sport uniform?" What was that thing? And she the Queen just remembered that she was not at the 21st century, the word 'sport uniform' still doesn't exist in this era.

"Ohh...I meant the kind of clothes that you wear when do some physical activities." She stick her tongue out. "Oh. We have it here in the palace. But all of them are man's size." The King answered her in the matter of fact. "You have it? Then why didn't you tell me earlier? Causing to drop like that early." She glared at the King. The King was really being devastated by her. "If may I ask your majesty, when have you tell me that you are coming to play the ball?" "Hehehe... I think I have forget it. Hahaha" She said, scratching her head in embarrassment.

As for Yoo Jae Suk who had been watching the King and the Queen drama in silence silently thought. 'It seem like my little King brother here, is treating his Queen quite nice.' He let out a small laugh before he also showed his concerned to his sister-in-law. "You didn't sprain you ankle didn't you?" He asked with the gloat expression on his face. 

The Queen turned to the amuse looking 'guard' with feeling unsatisfied. "What are you smiling at? Did you felt unsatisfied that you had loss to me?" "How would I dare to felt unsatisfied to the Queen even though she is my SISTER-IN-LAW?" He purposely highlighting the word sister-in-law.

"Sister-in-law?" She asked confused and looked between the King and Jae Suk with her blank face. 

When the King saw that the Queen had put out her famous blank face again, he know that his Queen was in the confused state again. This blank look of her had became famous just by the a short of time. Even though they didn't told the King, but as people said rumors fly fast, he know that his Queen of his had changed the nick name of 'The Evil Queen' to 'The Blank Queen' now. But then again, like he said before, he was much prefer this Queen than the previous Queen. He let out a laugh before explaining it to her. 

"He is my older step brother, his name is Yoo Jae Suk. Not a guard as you say." The Queen nodded her head when she had out of her confusion. "Oh... So he is your half brother, no wonder he is same like you, very..." She didn't finished her sentence. "What?" "What?" Both the King and Jae Suk asked at the same time. "Think it yourself." She told them and left the two brother in confusion. 

There was nothing they could do to her other than let out a bitter smile to themselves. 

Chapter eight is here... I kindda didn't have the mood to write today, so this chapter might not be that interesting.. anyway, I hope you guys will enjoy it... Happy Reading!!! ^^