Chapter Twelve

She is my Queen!!!

"Song Ji Hyo? Your majesty!!!" The general was so shook by what he just discovered. He was really regretted because he didn't pray before he goes out that day, causing him to be that unfortunate. When the Queen saw the general pale white face, oh you could never knew how happy she was. She felt like trowing a party at the time.

" I forgive you this time, but if I found out that you do this kind of thing again, you wouldn't want to know what your punishment will be. You can go now." He warned the general. No matter what, he was still a general that had served for the country with his life for along time. He at least should showed some gratitude to him right? "Yes your majesty, I understood. I am very thankful for your kindness my King, My Queen." He bowed to both the King and the Queen before rushed out of there, afraid that of he stayed any longer, the Queen would changed her mind. He just to his sword on her for sake!!!

After that, they continue their journey to Na Kyung-Eun's house. "Yah Kim Jong Kook, you are so cool back there. You almost got the general forget his body when he run away early." Just by the thought of the general run away when the King let him go could cause the Queen to almost laugh her heart out. The King let out a little smile. "Your performance early also not bad either. You almost cause General Oh to die of shook." The Queen blinked her eyes rapidly looking at the King innocently. "When did I scared him? I did not. I just didn't forget my manners to introduce myself to him." 

Yoo Jae Suk who was standing at the King side was also having a hard time controlling his laughter, he had never thought going out with this sister-in-law could made thing so interesting. "Ji Hyo ah, what you did back there was so awesome! You didn't touch nor yelled at him and he was already scared to death." He said with an admiring looked. If the Queen have a tail, she would have wiggling it like an excited puppy when she heard Jae Suk praised for her. "Of course. Who told him to be a bad person? If I didn't teach him some lesson, how am I supposed to hole my position as the Queen?" She said proudly.

When Jae Suk heard this, he sneak a glance at the King beside him. "You seems to be very satisfied your position as the Queen." He said. "So-so..." She answered after thought for a while. She was kind of like her position as the Queen, but she could choose, she would still choose just to be a civilians. Much easier to live. But then she couldn't just told them that right?

"Where is Miss Kyung-Eun house? How far we still need to walk?" She suddenly asked tried to changed the topic. Plus she kind of very curious what kind of girl could made a men losing him mind for her? "Kyung-Eun live at near the forest. Be patient, we will be there soon." Jae Suk answered with a wide smile on his face, just by the thought of her could made his day. 

But the Queen was having a confused face on. She just couldn't figured out, why a great general daughter was leaving in the forest. "Both of Kyung-Eun parents had past away. She like the forest better than the town because it is more peaceful there. So she decided to built a house there to live at." The King explained when he saw the Queen confused expression. "I see..." She nodded her head. They walked the rest of their way in silence but comfortable. 

When they reached their destination, what she saw was very different from what she expected. The house didn't looked like a house that a Great General's daughter should be live in at all! It was just a medium size simple house, nothing fancy about it. What caught her attention was the women that sat in the front yard playing a gayageum ( Korean's traditional music instrument), only one word could be used to describe her, beautiful. Even she, a women was almost slobber​ when she seen her. Moreover a men?!!!

"Let's go greet the owner of the house." The King suggested and they all walked in. "Kyung-Eun ah, I just haven't seen you for few months only, never thought that you had improved your playing the gayegeum skill that much." Jae Suk was the one to greet her first. She turned looked at the three of them. "Oh? Jong Kook ah, why are you here? I thought you are busy since you are the King now." She laughed a bit. 

"Why? Is it wrong for me to come to see my beloved sister?" He asked with a soft tone which made the Queen beside him rolled her eyes at him. She let out a sighed. "Hmm... No matter what beautiful girl will always be different from the others. They always get special treatment. I never saw him talking like with me." She complained in a low voice. But still not low enough for the King to not heard it. He let out a smile and pretended that he didn't heard her complained.

"Lord Jae Suk, we haven't meet for a long time." She greet Jae Suk with a shy smile. Even blind people could seen that she have feeling for him, don't even know why he didn't seen it. Of course, how could thing like this got pass the Queen's eyes without being noticed? But if she told Jae Suk about this now, then it wouldn't be fun anymore. It was not easy to found something fun at that place, how could she miss her chance to have fun?

When the Queen was busy with her thought, Kyung-Eun had turned her attention to her. "Who is this?" She asked politely gestured to the Queen. And the Queen still didn't wanted to broke her 'undercover' mission yet, quickly answered before the two man have chance top open their mouth. "My name is... is Song Joong Ki. I'm their younger brother." Having to made a new name was hard and annoying, so she decided to just borrowed a name from an actor that she saw on Tv before. 

"Younger brother?" Kyung-Eun looked at her confused. As she remembered the King only have one older step brother and one younger step brother, but she already met with both them. And that younger brother certainly not this young men. But seeing that both Yoo Jae Suk and the King nodded their head, it must be real then. Little that she knew it, actually the Queen had sent a signal for them to back her up, that's, what else could they do except so as she said. 

Kyung-Eun nodded her head. "Let's have a chat at the back yard." She suggested. What the Queen cared about back yard, front yard or middle yard?!!! All she cared about was planning for something fun.

When the reached the back yard, even though the Queen said she didn't care about it, but still the beauty scenery was really made her in awe. It was so beautiful with many type of flower there and a small pond which have water lily in it. Seeing it, she suddenly decided to be a poetic person​. When Kyung-Eun heard the poem the Queen declared​, she lookes at her with admiration​. Her admiration by the way, got caught by Yoo Jae Suk. He couldn't help but felt jealous about it when he saw Kyung-Eun was admiraring other man, had completly forgotten that that young men wasn't a men, she was the Queen.

"You can create a poem. so what? What so good about it?" Jae Suk said without his conscious. When the Queen saw Jae Suk face that already as black as the night sky, she felt like wanted to jump around. But she still controlled herself and put on and hurt face. "How can you say it like that just because I'm more good than in poem?" Acting like he was hurting her. "Then again, I'm only good at, not like you that good in everything. Right Miss Kyung-Eun?" She throw the question to Kyung-Eun with while shot a playful gaze to the jealous men.

"Why are you suddenly asking me this?" She said to the Queen but looking at Jae Suk shyly causing the men also turned into a shade of red. 'Oh my Gosh, this is so fun!!!' The Queen exclaimed in her head. The King had looked thru her 'evil' plan from the start, but didn't exposed her. He just looking at her having fun silently. 

When the Queen saw both Kyung-Eun and Jae Suk shy and award expression, her desire to tease them rising even more higher. She turned to the King. "Oh I just remember! Didn't you said before that Jae Suk Hyung had requested you to have the Miss Moon Geun-Young marrying him? Why haven't you look at the document yet. I think someone is already impatient here." She purposely said while sneaking a glance at both of her 'entertainment'.

Jae Suk had became very panic by what the Queen just said. He keep on looking between the Queen and Kyung-Eun. "What did you say? When did I requested that?" 'What is she doing now. If she really make Kyung-Eun hate me, I'll make sure she'll pay for it. I don't care whether my King brother here did care for her or not anymore.' He thought. The Queen shook her head with a pity to him. "How can your memory be so weak? You said it yourself before. You said you want to marry Miss Moon Geun-young. Did you forget it? Ask the King if you don't believe me." She said acted like she was the innocent little angel and throw the trouble to the King.

The King looked at his Queen that was sending him a signal with her eyes amused. He let out a small laugh before turned to his Queen's 'entertainment' at the moment. "Oh yeah I almost forget about it. I have always been busy before I hope you wouldn't be mad at me. I promise I'll have a look at the document you gave me as soon as we back to the palace." He said, decided to play along with his Queen.

Jae Suk looked at the King lifelessly. "Why you also speak nonsense now?" Did his little brother had also got infected by the Queen's evilness? "Hyung how can you said that? Jong Kook Hyung is the King, he is the leader of the country. How can you say that he is talking nonsense?" It was the Queen who answered him. "Jong Kook ah, please excuse me I need to go out for a while, I'll be back soon." Kyung-Eun said and she already run out without even waited for their responded.

"Aren't you running after her?" She asked Jae Suk who seems like his soul had fly out of his body. Only after Jae Suk had out of their sight that she let out the laugh she had been holding back all this time. "Hhahahaha..." She laughed out loud. She hadn't been laughing until her stomach hurt this much since she got sent back to the past.

The King looked at the Queen with a gloat expression. "You are so done. If you really make his relationship with Kyung-Eun become bad, you just wait and see if he'll kill you or not." "It wouldn't happen. He will be thanking me for sure. This trick is called 'The rise after the falling'. If I didn't let them taste a little pressure to confess their feeling for each other, who know how long more they will play the hide and seek game." She said confidently.

The King nodded his head, acting as if he was thinking of something. "True. So, it's a pity for letting you be kill by Jae Suk hyung just like that." When the Queen heard this, she quickly rushed to the King side. "You said it yourself that it's a pity to have me be kill just like that. So you are going to have to protect me. Truth to be said, I also didn't know it myself if this trick of mine is really affective or not." "And you still dare to use it even when you yourself didn't sure of it's effectiveness​?" "No one will know if didn't try it. Sometimes we need to just follow what we think is right at the time when we do something. It is better than regretting it later because we never even try. Understood?" She gave free lecture to the King.

The King shook his head and knocked her head softly with his hand. "You always have a lots of smart sophistry, I can't bet you." He said with adoration. "Hehehe.." The Queen laugh proudly.

When Jae Suk and Kyung-Eun still didn't came back to let her know the result of her experiment, the Queen started to panicking. "Yah Kim Jong Kook, did you think they will be okay?" Already started to lost some of her confidence and felt guilty for her decision early. The King let out a laugh when he saw the Queen worried face. "Why? Are you worried?" She nodded her head with her lips pouting. "He had lie her for such a long time but never have courage to tell her because afraid that he will also loss their friendship if it didn't work out. What if my trick causing them can't even be in a good term anymore?" She whined.

 "Don't worried. They will be fine. Plus that trick of your what is it, 'The rise after the falling' sound like it can be count on anyway." The King also didn't have the heart to see her being that worried and guilty anymore, so he tried to coax her.

The Queen jumped excited while pulling on the King's arm as she saw that her 'experiment' had work out. "Look at them, look at them. They are holding hand. I know my plan will work." She said proud of herself, already forgotten the worried and guilty she felt early.

When Jae Suk and Kyung-Eun walked in, she saw the Queen was holding on to the King's arm tightly. It seems like a little bit too for two grown men to be holding hand like it, aren't it? Jae Suk hald explained it all to her early including the poem that he gave her was written by the Queen and that th Queen had loss her memory. All the people in the palace are adoring the Queen now including the King. But kind of forgot to told her that the young men, that claimed himself as their younger brother was the Queen.

She pointed to their hand with a worried expression but didn't know how she should said it. He was the King for sake. Even though she was his cousin and he called her sister, but still, he could always got her a punishment if he didn't like what he heard. "Umhh..." The Queen looked down to where Kyung-Eun was pointing and she only realize at that time that she was holding on to the King. "We are pretty close... So don't think much about it, It's nothing." She said. "Ji Hyo can you just cut all your acting already. Look at you, which part of you that look like a men?" He tease the Queen since he was in a very good mood now.

The Queen looked at Jae Suk with disbelief. "Yah Yoo Jae Suk!!! I help you get a wife and this is what you pay me?!!!" She started to chased after him but Jae Suk was faster. He run and hide behind the King. "Jong Kook ah, can you controlled your Queen. You only me as a big brother. If really get killed by her, I'll see what how you are going to explained to mother. Jae Suk's mother die when she gave birth to him, so Jong Kook's mother took him to her side and asked him to called her mother like Jong Kook did She cared for him like he was her own child, even though he was her husband's concubine's son. 

"You deserved it. If you really get killed by her, I'll try my best to explain it to mother later." The King said in a matter of fact. Jae Suk looked at him acting like he was really hurt. "Jong Kook ah, how can you be that cruel? Our relationship all this year, how could you?" He placed a hand on his chest. The King laughed at Jae Suk act. "With the just the Queen ability, she can't even grab a hold of your clothe, why did I suppose to worry about it?" 

The Queen was furious when she heard what the King said. "Yah Kim Jong Kook! You both join together to bully me? Fine!" And an evil smile appeared on her face. She turned to Kyung-Eun. "Kyung-Eun ah..." "Yes your majesty?" Even though Jae Suk said thet the Queen had lost her coldness along with her memory but still, just in case, she still choose to be careful. And for the Queen, she kind of feeling not satisfied when Kyung-Eun called her 'your majesty' since she evenn called the King with just his name. " Don't call me that just call me Ji Hyo." She said but didn't even waited for her respond.

"Kyung-Eun ah, no I should call you unnie... Kyung-Eun unnie, did you know that that men..." She pointed to Jae Suk. "Is not as innocent as he seems to be on the outside. Did you know that he is actually a playboy? She can't even let a single pretty girl get pass from his eyes without having at least a chat with them..." "Song Ji Hyo! What are you talking about?!!!" She really have a poisonous​ mouth, She could killed people without even have to touch them. He thought. He was done, if Kyung-Eun believe what that Queen said.

The Queen looked at Jae Suk with her big round eyes with her innocent face. "What do you want? I'm talking with Kyung-Eun unnie, why are you interrupting between us? No manners." Then she turned back to Kyung-Eun with a smile. "Lets us continue unnie... Do you know that he was hitting on all the nannies in the palace? Not only the nannies, but also didn't let the servants go. He... I also didn't know how to say him anymore." She shook her head acting pity.

"Song Ji Hyo!" Jae Suk looked at the Queen with disbelief. How could a women, moreover a Queen's mouth be that poisonous?!!! "What?" The Queen looked at him with a proud smile. 'Want to fight with me? You still too young for it.' She thought. And the King could only shook his head with a devastated smile, there was nothing he could do. Jae Suk got chosen as her opponent, the King could only said that his older brother have a really bad luck.

Jae Suk looked at the Queen with a pleading look. "Your majesty, my Queen, my beloved sister-in-law can you forgive me. I admit that I was wrong. Please don't say any nonsense things anymore." The Queen was really satisfied with Jae Suk's performance. "This is my good brother-in-law." She said tapping his shoulder. 

Kyung-Eun decided to chose that moment to said something that made Jae Suk felt like killing the Queen. "Actually I think what her majesty... I meant Ji Hyo said might be truth too." But the Queen didn't heard it, she already turned her attention to the King. "Kim Jong Kook did you see it? This is what you called only a professional can use a professional trick." She said proudly.

The King let out a laugh, nodded his head. "True. But I think you, the professional are going to have problem soon." "What? Why?" She asked confused. As soon as she asked it, she heard a footstep running towards her and... "Song Ji Hyo I'll kill you!!!"and another chasing session started again, but this time, it was the Queen that being chased. "Help me!!!"

 

Here is chapter twelve everyone. I hope you guys are enjoying it... Happy Reading!! ^^

Oh, just some spoiler, the King's old time favorite concubine will come by the next chapter..hehhehe ^^