Chapter Fif-teen

She is my Queen!!!

When Queen was so excited as she had finally gotten her pass from the King. She didn't even bother to changed into her 'undercover' clothes before she rushed out to find Kyung-Eun to accompany her for the day. She let out a sighed of relived as soon as she step out of the palace front gate. "This is the different between being locked up in the palace and being set out free like this. The air is so refreshing! When I found a way to get out of that place, I wouldn't even stay there even for less than a second." She exclaimed happily, breathing in the fresh air.

After a while, she finally reached her destination. "Kyung-Eun unnie!!! Kyung-Eun unnie!!!" She called even before she got in the front gate. Kyung-Eun walked out the greet the Queen happily. "Ji Hyo ah, why are you here? Did Jong Kook agree to let you out? Or... You use that dogs's hallway of yours again?" The Queen looked at her with a proud expression. "A clever person have their own way." "Ji Hyo ah, if you get out without his agreement again, when he found out about it,he will be very mad you know." Kyung-Eun said worriedly.

The Queen tap Kyung-Eun's shoulder to clamed her down. "Don't worry. This time I'm going of from the front gate, everyone saw me got out. Look, I have this." She fished out the pass that the King had gave her, showing it in front of Kyung-Eun excitedly. Kyung-Eun was a little bit surprise when she saw the 'pass' in the Queen hand. "Looks like Jong Kook is really spoiling you. He even give you this piece of 'order' block." She said in a teasing tone with a laugh.

"Spoil my ! It's only a pass to get out. Plus I also plead him for a long time before he decided to gave it to me." The Queen rolled her eyes annoyed. She didn't understand, why all the people said that the King love her so much and how he was spoiling her, when she got the 'pass'. It was only a wooden block that written 'order' on it for sake!

Kyung-Eun looked at the Queen with disbelief. "It can be that you think this is only an ordinary pass that you can use to go out whenever you want, right?" "Isn't it?" The Queen asked confused when she saw Kyung-Eun's expression. "The person that have this piece of 'order' block, their position is equally as the King. It's meant the person who have this have the power same as the King's. Except from my late father, you are the only one that have this piece of 'order' block." Kyung-Eun explained to her, still couldn't believe that the Queen didn't  how important was that piece of 'order' block.

The Queen raised the 'order' block to her eye level, inspecting it. "Oh? Then it meant this thing is very valuable then? I wonder how much will I get if you sell it out?" "What?!!!" She knew and completely aware that the Queen had changed from how she used to be like before, but she never thought that the Queen had changed into a materialistic one?!!! 

"Yeah, why? What's with that expression of your?" She said in a matter of fact. "Your majesty, my beloved Queen, people are willing to kill to have this piece 'order' block, but they still didn't get it. You have it but you want to sell it out?" What kind of Queen was this?!!! 

The Queen couldn't hold a laughter anymore. "Hahahaha!!! How can you be that easy to be prank?!!! Don't worry. Even if I want to sell it, I bet no one will dare to buy it anyway. Plus if I do sell it, it will be very weird if that Kim Jong Kook didn't asked for my head. I'm not that stupid." Even though money was important, but her this little life of her was more important okay? 

Kyung-Eun finally let out a sighed of relived. "Can you not scared me like that again my beloved Queen?" She asked with a sarcastic tone. The Queen only stick out her tongue while scratching her head. Then she suddenly remembered her real intention coming there, "Kyung-Eun unnie, lets go out together." Kyung-Eun nodded her head. "Sure, why not? I also haven't go to the town for a while now."

When they are out at the town, all the people's attention was on them. Two beautiful ladies walking in the town who wouldn't laid their eyes on them? "Kyung-Eun unnie it's all your fault. How told you to be that pretty? Causing us being in the center of their attention now." The Queen put all the blame to the older women beside her when couldn't stand those eyes that lingering at them anymore.

"Why is it all my fault? You are responsible for it too." When the Queen heard it, her self confidence suddenly soared high up high to the sky. "Come to think of it. I also counted as the beautiful lady right? Hehehe..." Kyung-Eun shook her head. "yes,yes,yes... Now can we go faster? I really think we will melt soon if we get off of their gaze now." "Sure. But..." The Queen looked at her sheepishly. "What is it?" Kyung-Eun felt a little bit worried. "I'm hungry. Can we go to eat first." Kyung-Eun let out a relived smile when she heard. "And... On your treat." The Queen continue looking at Kyung-Eun, putting on her best 'pity' act again. She was so excited to go out early that she had forgot to took some money with her. 

They were enjoying their delicious meal in a restaurant when suddenly some noise caught their attention. "Where is the owner?!!! Our big brother has come to visit today! You better serve him the best you can or else..." A men walked in with a few followers behind him. The Queen as always, couldn't just stay still, doing nothing  when she saw something like this. She was about to got up but was hold back by Kyung_Eun. "Ignore them. You don't want to get into trouble now don't you? Jong Kook will definitely take back that 'pass' of yours if you get into trouble moreover a fight." The Queen courage die down as she heard that her 'pass' might be took back by the King.

The men that acted as the leader was looking around the restaurant when a two beautiful ladies caught his attention. He walked towards them. "Do you mind if I sit with you girls?" He asked the Queen. "Yeas I do. So much." She answered without even thought about it. The men saw that the Queen was ignoring him, so he decided to turn his attention to the other lady. "How about you? Would you mind too?" He asked still with that ert nasty smile on his face.

"Yes I do. And please take off your dog's eyes from us, it make me sick." The Queen spilled out all the soup in when she heard Kyung-Eun word. She never thought that a women like her, a very lady like, soft and knowledgeable person, would said something like that. One more thing that she didn't realize was, the soup that she spilled out, was all over the men's face.

"How dare you!!! I..." The men haven't even finished his word yet, Kyung-Eun already grab the glass so soju on the table and poured it's contained in the men face. The men was so furious. "I wouldn't be the town gangster anymore if I let the two of you walk out alive of her today. All of you, teach them a lesson." He gestured to his followers. Kyung-Eun was fast enough to block their attacks and already knocked down a few men on the floor. "Unnie, do you need my help?" The Queen asked when she saw her excellent fighting skills. "It's okay. I can handle all of them myself." "Okay... I'll continue my meal then."

She was enjoying her meal when suddenly. "I am sitting right her peacefully eating my meal and you dare to throw a slipper into my bowl?!!!" So she decided to joined them in that fight. Not long after, all the men had been knocked down by both of them. "Do you still want to sit with us now?" The Queen asked the men with an evil smile showing her knuckles to them.

After they finished their interesting meal, they decided to have a walked in the town. When Kyung-Eun saw the sun start to goes down, she turned to the Queen. "Ji Hyo ah, what do you plan to do if Jong Kook found out about that wound on your face?" She asked worriedly. The Queen touched the little cut on her face that cause when she was fighting early. "Don't worry. I wouldn't let him found out about it." "Then you better go back now. The palace front gate will be closing now." Kyung-Eun reminded her. "Yeah, I better go now. Let's go out again next time." She shout back to Kyung-Eun.

The palace front gate... "Your majesty what happen to your face?" The guards at the front gate was really surprised when they saw the cut on the Queen's face. "This? Oh it nothing... I just have so fight with some stupid people early." "What's with your expression? I win the fight!" She told them proudly when she saw their disbelief eyes. She was about to walked away when she remembered something important. "Oh and don't tell the King about this okay?" She said and walked away.

But the guards still decided to told the King about it cause of feared the King would punished them for not telling him when he found out about it later. "Your majesty, her majesty just came back from outside and..." The guard stop didn't dare to said it. "And what?!!!" The King already started panicked just by the was of the guards not dare to told him about what happen. "He majesty got into a fight. And there is a cut on her majesty's face." The guard looked at the King's expression, and gulped down his saliva. He was scared of the King's punishment but he also didn't wanted the Queen to be punished. "SONG JI HYO!!!!!!" The King's shout was heard all over the palace.

"Did someone call me?" She looked around but didn't saw anyone. "Must be my delusion..." She said and continue to walked in to her palace. Just as she was about to got in, she saw minister Ji was running his way to her. "Your majesty, your majesty!" He called out still panting from his run. "Oh? Minister Ji? Why did you come?" "The King ask you to meet him in his reading room." The minister looked at her with pity.

'Why did he want to see me? Is it because he had found out I was going out without telling him first? It can't be. I only go out for a short time. It is impossible for him to know it.' She thought. 

When the minister the Queen was busy with her own thought, he couldn't waited anymore. He stepped forward and grab a hold of the Queen's arm pulling her along with him to the King's reading room. "My beloved Queen, please don't be in your daze mood now. Come with me to the meet the King now." "Ahhh~ Minister Ji can you stop pulling me? I can walked by myself." She pout.

 

Here is another early update... I'll continue later if I have time but I didn't promise..hahaha... Happy Reading !!! ^^