Chapter Thirty Nine

She is my Queen!!!

"Your majesty! The third prince had come to visit! He is waiting in the living hall now." A guard came in to the King's reading room.

The King was taken aback by what the guard told him. He couldn't help but felt that the third prince didn't came only to visited him.He stood up from his seat and walked to the living hall.

"What have make you come to pay me a visit?" He said as he took the seat in front of the one that being occupied by the third prince.

The prince let out a cold smirk. "I'm not only paying you a visit, I also brought you a gift!"

"Oh? May I know what is it?" Even thought he was clamed at the outside, but he could felt his heart was beating hard inside the cage of his ribcage as he heard the younger man said he bought him a gift. He got the felling that whatever it was, the gift wouldn't be a gift that he would like.

"Your Queen."

The King's stop for a good few minutes and his eyes widen as he heard this. So she hadn't left him? She didn't left him! "What you do to her?!!!"

The prince smirk got widen. "Calm down. No matter what she is still my sister in law, I wouldn't anything to her..." He paused for a while then continue. "Well at least I wouldn't for now."

"What do you want?"

"Your mother!"

"What?!!! NO!!!" He would never betrayed his mother no matter what.

The prince shook his head and let out a sighed. "I think you didn't understand what I have said just now. Umhh... Well how about I said it in a more easy way for you to understand. Your mother or Song Ji Hyo, choose one."

"How dare you?!!!" He stood up from his seat and reached for the sword that attached to one of the guards hips. He swing the sword high in the air and way about to swing it back down at the prince when someone grab his hand. He turned around to curse who ever it was that dare to interrupted him. But instead, he felt confusion overcome him as he saw he was it. "Mother?"

Her face had drenched with tears. "Please put down the sword my son. Put it down. Down hurt him. All of these is not his fault at all." His mother was holding tight on to his's arm with her shaky hands. Looking up at him with her red wet eyes, pleading him.

The King close his eye and took a breath to clamed himself before letting the sword out of his grab.

The King's mother turned to the younger man. "Dong Hoon ah, my son. It's not your fault at all. What you said was true, it was all my fault. I shouldn't have lied to you. I just didn't want to hurt you, I don't want you to hate your mother that was why I decided to lied to you. Finally making you to misunderstood me and causing the two of you fighting with each other."

"What do you meant?" The prince asked confused.

She took hold of the prince's hands and looked up at him while telling him the truth behind all these misunderstanding. Turns out, the prince's mother had left with another man that she love leaving the late King and her son behind. The King's mother didn't want the prince who was still a child at that time to hate his mother when he know the truth of his mother disappearance, that was why she lied.

The prince drop to him knees, hugging the women's legs, the women that he had hate all these time just because she had decided to protected him from being hurt. "I'm sorry, I didn't know. Please forgive me..." He didn't know what else to say aside from asking to be forgive.

The older women also drop to her knees and hug him tightly. "It's not your fault, it's not your fault at all."

But they didn't have much chance to stay on the floor crying their heart out as suddenly a voice called from the door. "Dong Hoo oppa!" Their attention all fix to the women stood by the door.

"Byul!"

The women rushed to his husband, hugging him tightly. "I thought his majesty has kill you..."

"Im okay don't worry. But how did you manage to come in here?" The prince asked as he comforting his wife.

"I come in with Ji Hyo unnie's pass." The women finally let go of her husband and turned to the King, handing him the wooden pass that was in her hand. "Ji Hyo unnie ask me to give this back to your majesty. She said, since you had decided to let her go. Then she will granted your wish."

"It's easy for her to sayd." He let out a cold smirk as he shook his head. Then his eyes suddenly shown the glint of determination as he had decided on something. 'How long had she left?" He asked his younger sister in law.

"Not that long. Ji Hyo unnie accompany to came here early before we separated as I got in here and she continue to walked."

"Guards!!! Bring me my horse!" I will wouldn't let you go away this time! I will never ever let you go again. Song Ji Hyo will only belong to me, Kim Jong Kook for ever! He thought with determination as he searched for her in the town.

The Queen was walking around the town, mindlessly when she heard a loud sound behind her. She turned around and saw a horse was running fast towards her and when she saw who was on it, she felt her heart skip a beat. She turned around a quicken her steps.

"Ji Hyo ah!"

Ignore, ignore, ignore. I didn't hear anything. She said to herself like a mantra as her steps became more fast. "SONG JI HYO DON'T YOU DARE TAKING ANOTHER STEP!!!!"

The King jumped down from his black horse and walked toward the Queen. A smirk came out at the corner of his lips as he realize something. "Why are you afraid to see me?" He asked as he saw the Queen was felling  uneasy and her beautiful eyes wouldn't meet his's.

"I did not!!" The Queen shout at him still not meeting his eyes. "I just don't want to meet you!"

"Why?"

"What why? I just don't want to meet you!!!" She shout and him and was about to walked away when a pair of strong arms circle her waist, bringing her petite figure in to his embrace.

"What are you doing? Let me go!" Her face got even redder as she saw a few people was looking at them with a smile.

Instead of letting her go, he turned her around, making her facing him. "I have decided to not let you go anymore. I don't want to live a life without you. I want you to stay by my side. Can you stay by my side for me?" He asked with seriousness in his tone. Causing the Queen didn't have the heart to rejected him.

"Let go of me first, I promise I wouldn't run away." She forced out a smile despite her embarrassment. People was still staring at them for sake!!!

"Get on the horse then." The King was grinning at her with a childish smile.

"I don't know how to ride a horse, why should I get on it?" She stared at him.

"I know how to ride it." He said as he suddenly put his hand at her hips and lift her off the ground on to the back of the horse before he got up too.

The Queen was sitting straight for the whole ride causing her backbones to cried in pain.

As if he had seen thru her, he suddenly leaned in and spook to her ear. "Ji Hyo ah, why don't you lean on me. You will hurt your back if you keep on seating like that."

"Ah!" She shout as she felt his hot breath on her ear, her already redden face became more red if it was still possible. "I...I'm fine. I...I'm comfortable sitting like this."

The King let out a laugh. "Are you nervous being with me?"

"Who...Who nervous?!!!" She turned her head away from him, hiding her heated red face, causing the King to laugh even more.

The palace's front gate...

"We have arrived, you don't have to be nervous anymore." The King said as he felt like teasing her. He like her red face when she was embarrassed.

"I'M NOT!!!"

"Fine, fine, fine. You are not nervous let's go inside, mother had been worrying about you." He said as he help her got down from the horse and took hold of her hand. "You hand is drench in sweet, and you still don't want to admit that you are nervous." He laugh.

"My hand got sweaty because... because I wear too much clothes and the weather is too hot!" She defend herself.

The King feeling naughty, leaning in to the Queen and took hold of the neck of her clothes. "Really? Let me count how much clothes you are wearing inside."

"Yah! You ert!!!" The Queen yelled pushing him away from her.

"I'm only being ert to Song Ji Hyo." He said with a cocky grin making the Queen to rolled her eyes at him.

"Phfff... Who know how many woman bed you had crawl on to when I'm not here."

"Don't worry, I will only crawl on t o your bed from now on." Still with his cocky grin.

"Dream on!!!" Her eyes dangerously stared at him. "You really didn't got on to other women's bed?"

The King looked at her as his forehead turned in to a deep frowned. "Well there was one time. But only once."

"I KNEW IT!!!" She was kicking the King and pulling on his hair at the same time. She knew that as a King there was nothing wrong with him getting on to his royal concubines's bed, but she just don't like it!!! "None of the Kings is a good thing!" She said as she walked away leaving him behind.

"Ji Hyo ah, wait for me. Let me explain." The King was running behind her trying to grab a hold of her arm. Pleading her to heard his explanation.

She suddenly stop and turned to face him, arms folding in front her chest. "Fine! Shoot it!" Her breath was still uneven from her anger. She wanted to know what excused he would said for this.

"It was mother that forced me to do it with that concubine. She said that it will make me felt better. I also didn't want too!" He looked at her with his small puppy dog eyes.

"Yah! You dare to get mother involve in this?!!! If you really don't want to, how could mother force you to it? Huh? Did she tied you up on the bed?!!!" She shout to his face and grab a hold of his hair again, pulling it hard. The guards and nannies that was around at that time could only gulped down a amount of saliva.They had never ever dream that one day there would be a person that dare to shout and pulling the King's hair.

"JI Hyo ah, it's hurt. Ji Hyo ah, it's my fault okay? I'm sorry, please forgive me... Please don't be angry anymore, okay?" He plead her as he he tried to let go of her grasp on his hair.

"NOT OKAY!!!"

"Then what do you want me to do so you will not be angry anymore?"

The Queen suddenly stop and was looking at the poor King with his messy hair with an evil smile. She leaned in to him and moved forward until her lips was close to his ear. "I want to get on other man's bed too. It will only be fair that way." Of course she didn't meant it, she just wanted to taught him a lesson.

"NO!!! I WILL NEVER ALLOW IT!!!" He shout as an affect from his panicking. He afraid that the Queen was really angry that she would really do it. No one could laid a finger on his women!!!

"Why did you can and I cannot?"

"Because I'm the King!"

"Then I'm the Queen! Why can I do it?!!!"

"I..." The King had loss word to answer her. "I don't care! I said no the no. Who ever dare to touch my Song Ji Hyo, I will take their head away!"

"Yah! Who is your Song Ji Hyo?" She eyed him unsatisfied with her lips pouting, but her eyes was filled with smile.

"You are!" He said in a matter of fact.

"When had I ever said that I'm your's?"

"You don't have to say it because I know so."

The Queen felt devastated by this childish King in front of her now. "Why are you so childish?"

"I'm only being childish to my Song Ji Hyo." He said then took hold off her hand again. Walking away with a happy smile.

Sorry for not being able to update for the last few days as I got busy... So here is another new chapter.