Chapter Thirty Two

She is my Queen!!!

When they had reached the Ha Town, they decided to took a break at the small restaurant first before heading to Prince Kang's place. Maybe it was because of the long journey or maybe because she was emotionally tired, the Queen had took a nap by laying her head down on the table as soon as they sat down.

The King also didn't woke her up, as he thought it was okay to let her have some rest since they are still waiting for their food to arrived anyway. He was enjoying the beautiful scenery from the window at his side when some noises caught his attention.

"No, No!!! Go away! Who are you?!!! Let go of me! Don't hurt him!" She murmured in her sleep. cold sweat forming on her forehead.

"Ji Hyo ah, Ji Hyo ah... wake up... Are you having a bad dream?" He shook her shoulder softly.

She suddenly sat up right when she had got out of that terrified dream. The Queen stared at the King silently, uneasy and concerned was filling her eyes. "Ji Hyo ah, are you okay? What happen?"

Instead of answering him, silent tears start flowing down her cheeks as she sob softly. The King who was taking aback by her sudden reaction, didn't have any idea what to do. "Ji Hyo ah, are you okay?" He moved to sat beside her.

The Queen suddenly grabbed his both hands. "Can you stay by my side. Don't leave me. Even thought you don't want me by your side anymore, can you at least wait until we get back to the palace? Please don't leave me now..." She plead.

"It's okay, it;s okay now. I'm here. Don't worry I'll protect you."He inwardly sighed looks like he still couldn't let her go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

They resume their journey when they had finished their meal.

"Did we come here to meet people?" The Queen happily eating the ice-cream stick the King had buy for her at the stall in front of the restaurant. 

He nodded. "We will go to Prince Kang's place later. He is my best friend, since we already come here, of course we should pay him a visit." He hide the real reason of them being here, he doesn't wanted her to be worry.

The Queen looked at him with doubt. "Even a cold king like you also have friends?"

He huff a breath at her sentence. "What? You think only you, the friendly Queen have friends?"

The Queen was about to replied him, but suddenly a group of men wearing all black surrounded them. The Queen felt herself shaking as she saw the scenery in her dream early came to life.

As for the King, he felt weird as how come a crime like robbery appeared in this town. The Ha Town was known to be the town that was clear from any crime. Something was wrong!

"Give us all your money and that girl then you can leave." A men from the group in front of them spoke.

"What if I don't want to give you any of it?" The King moved to stood in front of the Queen as a shield to protected her.

"Then you'll just wait to die!"  And they all rushed at him in once . The King was really certain that it was not just some thing as simple as a robbery as their main target was him. They must be the Prince Ha's people "Ji Hyo ah, be careful."

"Don't worry. I still can take care of these people." She assured him while busy fighting with the people. You don't even know how much she was thanking her father for sending her to the Taekwondo class that she hated so much when she was at the 21st century. 'I Love You Daddy!!!'

Well her fighting skill sure was good, that, those man and the King couldn't denied. But no matter how good her fighting skill was, still she was only one person and her match was like ten over man.

"Ji Hyo ah, watch out!!!" She heard the King warning. But when she finally realize what was happening, it was already to late. A men was running close to her with a knife. Seeing that she wouldn't be able to dutch the attack, the King quickly push his way towards her, protecting her from the men's attack, causing the knife to stab on his arm.

"Kim Jong Kook!!!" She was preparing for the hurt that she would got from the knife with her eyes tight shut. But no matter how long she waited, the pain still didn't came. So she opened her eyes to see what was happening and she saw him standing there, in front of her, blood was flowing own from his arm. She felt tears start to flow down her cheeks again for the don't know how many times of that day.

"Don't cry. I okay, I'm fine." He comforted her.

A men walked forward towards them with a smile tugging on his face. " I never thought that a person like you also have a soft feeling." He looked at the way the King was comforting the Queen. "Well, since you two love each other so much that you two don't want to be separated than grant your wishes. Attack!!!" He yelled to the other man.

"Wait! Your real target is me! Let her go!" The King gritted his teeth, trying to hold down the strong pain at his arm.

"Let her go?" The men burst out in a laugh. "Such a beautiful women, it will be such a waste to let her go just like that, don't you think ? We were planning to take her back for serving us. Don't worry we will treat her good." The men said with a ert smile on his face as he studied the Queen from head to toes.

"Don't you even dare!!!" He wouldn't let anything happened to her even if he die!

The men let out a cold laugh. "Then you'll just have to wait and see whether we dare or not. Go!" He instructed the other.

"Stop right there!!!" Another voice came out of no where. All the attention went to the men standing not far from there.

All the man in black quickly bow their head down to the men.

"The master has command all of you not to kill him!"

"What? Not to kill him?!!!" The men that acted as the leader of the group asked, surprised. Why would the master do that?!!!

"Why? You didn't believe me?" The men asked, his voice was dangerous.

"We wouldn't dare too." The men bow his head down again.

"Then get loss!" All the man quickly ran off, the men turned back to looked at the King and the Queen for a while before leaving too.

After all the people had gone, the Queen suddenly remembered the injured King beside her. His face was so pale. He let out a small smile. "Don't worry. I'm okay." He comforted her, but as soon as he got up on his both feet, his conscious suddenly gone from him and he dropped on the cold ground.

"Kim Jong Kook!!!"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How is he?" She asked the imperial physician, worried. Why was he being like this when it was only his arm that are wounded?!!!

"I already took out the poison in his blood. He will be fine now."

"Poison?!!!" How come?!!!

"I think he the knife that he got stabbed with have poison on it, that is why his condition got worse. But don't worry, as I already took out the poison, he should be get up soon." The imperial physician couldn't stop himself from comforting her again, as he saw her pale face and shaking hands. She must be really worried at this men. He thought.

"Thank you for your help." The Queen bow to the older men, thankfully. She wouldn't even wanted to thought of what would happened if they didn't happened to be near his house and he didn't happened to pass by them.

"Please don't say that. I'm an imperial physician, helping people is my job. I'll go check on the medicine." He said and took his leave.

The Queen sat down beside the unconscious King and tears start to flowed down her big eyes again. "Yah Kim Jong Kook!!! How can you be that stupid? Why didn't you left when you have a chance? Why did you insist to stay with me?! Don't you know that I'm worry about you?!!!"

The imperial physician got back into the room at that time with a bowl medicine. "Miss, the medicine had done."

She quickly wipe away her tears and took the bowl of medicine from him. "Can you help me get him up?"

"Sure." He carefully get the unconscious King to get up a bit.

The Queen scoop a spoon full of the medicine and put it to the King's lips in attempt to let him drank it. But no matter how many time she tried, the liquid still unsuccessful to got into his throat.

The imperial physician shook his head. "This wont work. We have to let him drink to medicine miss."

The Queen looked at the King with a deep frowned. He have to drank the medicine so the little bit of leftover poison in his body wouldn't spread to the other part of his body. She suddenly remembered the time when the King had forced her to drank her medicine. She let out a sighed. Maybe that was the only solution for now.

She look up to the imperial physician that have the same worried looks on his face as her's. "Can you left us for a while?" She still didn't have that much courage to do it in front of other people.

""Sure. Just call me if you need anything."

When the imperial physician had left, she moved to sat down beside the King and lift his head up in her arm. She took a huge sip of the bitter medicine and press her soft lips against his's. She put down the finally empty bowl after repeating the action a few times. She silently started at his pale face.

"Kim Jong Kook you have to get better no matter what. If you get better, I promise I will never get angry and caused you problem ever again." She silently sob.

Maybe because she was way too tired after all that had happened, she had fall asleep sitting on the floor with her arms and head resting beside him on the bed.

This is all for today everyone... I hope you'll like it... Once again, thanks for all your support... Oh yeah, with this chapter, I think you all already know who the third prince is right? hehehe... I will continue tomorrow ^^