Chapter Four-teen

She is my Queen!!!

The King looked at the Queen with a deep frown between his brow, nothing knowing what he should do. "I haven't seen Lady Eun Hye since she left to the other town last month. She had finally come back today, I have to go meet her. I promised that I will bring you out other day." When the Queen saw the King was being very impatient to meet the so called Lady Eun Hye, she felt a pang of hurt inside her heart. She doesn't know why, and she couldn't care less about it. Because at the moment she only knew that, she was really angry! 

"Kim Jong Kook don't you think you are being a little bit too much? How can you do this to me?!!! Fine! You don't want to go, then I'll go out by myself." She said and walked pass the King heading for the front gate. He quickly grab her arm preventing her. "Why are you behaving like a child? Didn't I promise to take you out another day?" The King gritted his teeth, tried to controlled his anger. He couldn't understand why does she have to be like that.

"You are the one being childish! Didn't I said that I'll go out alone? I didn't say I want you to go with me!" She rolled her eyes at him. "Song Ji Hyo! Can you please put my word inside your head. I already said that you can't go out alone?!!!" He was really furious at her. Why was it that she always does thing the way she like, never even thought of what other people said?!

"Kim Jong Kook!!! Then can you put my word inside your head to?! I already said before that I did not want to die because of bored in the palace!!!" She snap back at him. "You... you are ridiculous!!!" He yelled out, couldn't controlled his anger towards her anymore. When the Queen saw the King yelled at her. She really felt like her heart just got by a sharp knife. Even her parents at the 21st century never yelled at her like this.

She looked at the King coldly, trying hard to controlled the tears that threatening to drop out of her already red eyes. "You are right. I am ridiculous. Didn't you know it from long ago?" She walked pass the King, walked back into the palace. 

"Ji Hyo ah..." He was already regretting it that he yelled to her a moment ago when he seen her sad face. He just accidently lost his controlled and yelled at her. But being a King had stopped all his intention to apologized to her. "You should go. Lady Yoon Eun Hye is waiting for you your majesty." She said and walked in to the palace without turning back again.

When he saw that the Queen didn't even bother to turned looking at him when he had called her early, his anger suddenly rise up again. He was the King after all. He also got the King attitude of didn't like people treated them with a no-manners attitude. "Let's go." He said to the nanny beside him. "But what about her majesty your majesty?" She asked worried. If you wanted her to chose, she would definitely chose the Queen over that Lady Yoon Eun Hye. Poor her beloved Queen.

"Ignore her." Although he was really angry with her, but deep down in his heart, he knew that it was really hard for him to left the Queen palace with her being sad like that at that time.

At Lady Yoon Eun Hye palace... "Your majesty?" She called out worriedly at the King who seems like to be in daze. She rarely saw this expression on the King, especially when he was with her. When the King didn't responded to her, she grab the King hand and shook it lightly. "Are you okay your majesty?" This time the King had finally woke up from his daze. "Huh? Yeah, I'm fine." He told her. "Really?" "Yeah. I'm just thinking about something." He gave her a reassuring smile. 'It's all because of that specific Queen.' He thought. After he left the Queen palace and came to here, never even a second that he really enjoyed his time with this favorite concubine of his. His mind was still at the Queen, worrying about her. Even the thought of her sad face early made him felt uneasy to sat there.

Yoon Eun Hye had always been the only women that he always adore. He always thought she was the one that he love, but now he was not that sure anymore. Yoon Eun Hye looked at the King in front of her with a loving gaze. Ever since she had came in to the palace, she had always been the one that understood what she should do and shouldn't. What she should ask and shouldn't. What she should said and shouldn't. So she had always gain the love of the King. Even the Queen couldn't bet her in gaining the King attention and love, he never even laid an eye on her. She surely wouldn't let anyone changed her position in the King's heart.

After a while, the King finally couldn't sat still anymore. He stood up from the chair. Lady Eun Hye I have to importantly thing that I need to take care. I come again next time." "Yes your majesty. Eun Hye send the majesty out..." She said politely and bowed to the King. One more thing that she understood was, she shouldn't stop the King when he wanted to leave. But the only thing she doesn't know was, the 'important thing' that the King have to took care of was the Queen the he had never laid his eyes on before.

"Please don't be mad anymore your majesty..." Ji Min knees down beside the Queen who was siting in a chair cursing out all the bad word she knew at the King. She let out a sighed. 'After all this time, the King and the Queen relationship had finally goes smoothly. But then Lady Yoon Eun Hye had come back now, she had always been the King's favorite. If in the future, the Queen are going to have a fight with her, the King definitely stand on her side.' She thought, gazing at her beloved Queen with pity.

"I'm not! Why should I waste my energy being angry with that stupid King?! That stupid King, nasty King, stingy King!!! If I even say a word with him again in the future then my surname will not be Cheon!!!" The nanny looked at the furious Queen, confused. " But... but your majesty. Your surname is not Cheon." When the Queen heard it, she just realized that she had accidently said out her really surname. So...  "It's all that nasty King Jong Kook's fault. I was so angry at him that I forgot my own name." She decided to blamed it to that nasty King.

"Who is that stupid Lady Yoon Eun Hye anyway?!!! Why did that ert King was so happy when he heard that she had come back?!!!" She asked unsatisfied with the King's reaction early. She didn't know why but she felt her heart would hurt unknowingly every time she thought of it.

Ji Min looked worriedlly at the Queen, not sure if she should told her or not. "I...I think it is better if you didn't know it your majesty." "What if I said I must know it?" She she raised her brows.​ The nanny let out a heavy sighed. "Since you want to know it that much, then I guess I'll tell you your majesty. Lady Yoon Eun Hye is the King's favorite concubine. And she is also your..." She trailed off, not sure if she should said it. The impatient Queen looked at the nanny, annoyed. "My what? Come on can you say it faster?" "She is your bigest rival."

'My bigest rival?Well, it's a fact after all. A concubine will always be the wife bigest rival no matter in what era.' The Queen thought and let out a little laugh, nodded her head. 'So she is the one that Kim Jong Kook adore the most then.' Somehow she felt the hurt in her chet came back as she thought of it.

"Your majesty!!! Your majesty!!!" Ji Min shook the Queen by her arm excitedly. "Can you stop shaking me please?!!!" She was almost faint from the nanny excited shook. "His majesty has come your majesty!" The nanny told her, still in her excitement. She never thought that the King would left Lady Yoon Eun Hye for the Queen.

"Really?" The Queen lazily turned her head around and saw that the King was looking at her with a smile. But the Queen only took a glance at him before turned her head back. The King laugh a little at her reaction and walked towards her. "Are you still angry at me?" He asked. But the Queen didn't answered him, instead, she turned to the nanny beside her. "Ji Min ah, you tell that person that I am very angry right now and tell him to leave. We are not welcoming him." The nanny looked at the King worried, not knowing what to do. 'Is the Queen sending me to my death?' She thought.

The King looked at the Queen who was still won't looked at him helplessly. 'I never lose to anyone before, but I think I'll definitely be losing to her someday. No. I'm already lose to her.' He thought. "Don't be angry anymore. How about I bring you out to play?" He tried to coax his Queen like he was coaxing a five years old child. When the Queen heard the word 'going out', her eyes sparkle like the stars.

She turned her head to the King, about to said something but then stop as some thoughts crossed her mind. 'No. I can't be that easy. Why is that we'll go out if he say go out, and didn't if he say didn't?!!! I'm not his pet dog! If my friends at the 21st century know, where should I hide this pretty face of mine?' So she put up some uninterested face. "Go by yourself if you feel like going out. If you think it will be bored to go out alone, then you can bring that Lady Yoon Eun Hye that you always adore. How will I dare to have the King go out with me?"

"You really didn't want to go out?" He asked purposely tried to fished her real thought her when he saw her expression that clearly showed she wanted to but holding it back with all her might. "I already said no, so that's meant no." Hold it, hold it... Don't broke your own principle. She said to herself. "So I'll go then?" The King tried again while walked towards the door threatening to leave. "Not sending." 'Hold it back Cheon Seong-im! Don't let that stupid King look down at you' She thought.

The King let out a sighed when he saw that his trick didn't work anymore. 'Seems like if I didn't apologize to her today, she will not talk to me anymore in the future.' He let out a sighed again and walked to her side. "I'm wrong. I shouldn't turned my back to my promise with you. Can you not be angry anymore?" He said softly, putting down his image as the King. Yes!!! Binggo!!! She was jumping up and down inside as her plan had worked.

She turned to the King. "Actually I'm not the kind of person that will hold a grudge on a person either. You want me to not be angry at you anymore is not an impossible to do..." The King looked at her face that clearly said 'I want something for it' expression. He let out a laugh. "What is your request? Just say it." He would gave her anything she wanted if it could made her not angry and ignored him anymore. "I want a pass that I can you to go out freely." She told the King her request. 

The King expression suddenly changed when he heard it. Yes, he did said that he would gave her anything. But this one was an exception. He would never let her gou out alone. What if she find that the outside world was more interesting and dicided not to came back to the palace again? He couldn't let that happened. "No?" "No. Change it!" "No. I want this one!" The Queen stick to her decision.

"You..." "Me what?" She looked at the King, raising her brow at him, challenging to said more. The King shook his head with a bitter smile. "Nothing. You are good. It was all my fault." "It is your fault from the start." She glared at the King. The King smile softly at her. "Fine, it's all my fault. Are you happy now? So can you change your request?" 

The Queen put on her 'puppy-dog-face' on again along with a cute pout on her lips. "Can I not change it?" Actually, it's not that the King didn't knew that she was acted pity, but he just didn't exposed her. Plus he kind of like her acting like that to him. "Welll, it's not like I can't give you the past, but I have one rule." When she heard the King said that he wanted to gave her the pass, she quickly nodded her head, without eve thought of the rule first. "Sure, sure, sure. If you give me the pass, I'll agree to whatever you say."

"You have to inform me every time you are going out. I order some guards to follow you." "What?!!!" What was the different with going out with him and go out by herself then? "Can you change the rule?" She looked hopefully at the King with her pity pleading eyes. Not sure how, but she even manage to have some tears in her eyes so her poor face looks more realistic. 

'Act pity again?' The King thought with a smile. He had always gave in to the 'pity' acted but not this time. He wouldn't budge a bit even if she put on her award winning pity act. "No. You have to accept this rule if you want the pass.If not then I wouldn't give it to you." When the Queen heard that the King wuldn't gave her the pass she had always dream of, she quickly nodded her head,, agreed with him. "Fine. I accept your rule." Accepting the rule and following it was a different case after all... (==|||)

The King nodded his head and cares her hair lovingly. "That is my good Queen. I'll have the minister give it to you later." "Yeah!!! Thank you your majesty! Kim Jong Kook did I ever told you that you are the best King in the world?" "Really? But I heard someone calling me nasty King early." "Who would dare to say such thing? I hit that person for you." She said acting dumb...

 

Chapter four-teen is here everyone... Hope you guys will like it... Happy Reading !!! ^^