Chapter Twenty One

She is my Queen!!!

Ji Min pushed open the door to the Queen's chamber and found out that the Queen was still sleeping. "Weird? It is noon already, how come her majesty is still sleeping?" She walked toward the Queen, and lightly shook her a little, concerned. "Your majesty... Your majesty you should get now. The imperial physician has come to have a look on your injured arm your majesty. Your majesty?" 

The Queen forced her extremely heavy eye lids opened, she felt a little groggy too. She don't even have much energy to spook up. She pushed the nanny hand away weakly. "Ji Min ah, I still want to sleep for a while. Can you tell the imperial physician to come later?" The nanny didn't notice the paleness of the Queen's face, so she just nodded her head and walked out let to Queen to continue her sleep.

After a while, the nanny came in again. "Your majesty... Your majesty?" She accidently touched the Queen face as she shook her shoulder. How could it be that hot?!!! The Queen's face was as white as a ghost. "Oh my... Your majesty you are having a fever! I'll call for the imperial physician now." She was about to run out when the Queen took a hold of her arm weakly, preventing her. "Don't call for the imperial physician." Ji Min was almost jumping in panic at the time. "But your majesty..." "I said don't so it meant don't." She said it more firmly this time.

"Your majesty don't be like this. Please... I beg you your majesty, let me call for the imperial physician..." She was so worried seeing the Queen being like this. "I said don't. I am not Lady Eun Hye, I don't any sympathy from anyone else. I don't want people to think that I acted pity." Even though she said that she doesn't care what the King thought of her anymore, but still, she didn't like the King to misunderstood her. 

"But your majesty, you are not acting, you are really sick now." "Don't worry. I'll be okay after some sleep. You can get out now." "But your majesty..." "Get out." The rise her voice a little. The nanny could only got out as she saw the Queen's stubborn face. There was nothing she could do by herself there. Because there was only one solution for this. 

At the King's reading room... The King was looking at the document in his hand, but his mind was somewhere else. A few days had past, and he still haven't go look for Ji Hyo since the incident the other day. He was really angry, I wanted to believe it so badly that she didn't push Lady Eun Hye. But the Lady Eun Hye wouldn't fall just like that right? The thing was really making head ache.

"Don't know what is her condition now." He said to himself. At this moment, Minister Ji had came in rushing. "Your majesty, there is a nanny from the Queen's palace ask to see you your majesty." "Nanny from the Queen's palace?" Did she got into trouble again? "Send her in." 

The nanny came into the King's reading room with tears all over her face. Your majesty... This slave of your begging you your majesty. Please save her majesty..." "What's wrong with the Queen?" He asked panicking. "Her majesty is having a high fever. Her face is all white but her majesty didn't let me to go call for the imperial physician. I have no other solution, so this slave of yours decide to come beg for your majesty to save her majesty." The nanny said between her cries.The King let out a deep frown. "Minister ask the imperial physician to come now." The King said before going out.

At the Queen's palace... He walked in the Queen's chamber sat on the Queen's bed. He gently picked her up in in his arm, let her lay in his embrace. He cares the Queen's pale white face softly. "Song Ji Hyo will you fell satisfied if I die from angriness?" The Queen forced her heavy eye lids opened and smile weakly at the King. "I had always been like this. I'm not the kind of girl that you want. No matter how much you get angry, mad at me, I will still make problem and cause you trouble. I don't care about it, no matter how much you hate the old me nor the new me, I just want to be myself." She said as a tears drop down. 

The King looked at her with pity, he brushed away the tears on her cheek gently. "Nonsense. Why should I hate you?" The Queen pushed away the King's hand weakly. "I don't want any sympathy from you." "You still want to be angry with me at a time like this?" But the Queen only shook her head weakly. "I'm not being angry with you. I just have see it clearly. The old me, I always do everything to impressed​ you, to get your attention. I even do something bad to other people to get your attention. But I'm not the old Queen anymore. I don't want to be involved in all the conflicts in this palace with the royal concubines. Except from being your based on mae Queen, we will have no other realtionship at all. I will not go to the King's palace anymore, and you also don't come here anymore." 

After the incident with Lady Eun Hye the other day, the Queen had fully aware that being the King's women was like sitting on a broken and old wooden bridge. You could fall anytime without you knowing it. You could be as happy as you are in heaven now and hurt as you are in hell the next second. She just wanted a normal life.

The King felt like someone was gripping his heart tightly as he heard what she said. "Does you want to build a block between us? You said except from being my Queen, we have no other relation at all. How could you? After you easily walked into my heart, now you want to easily walked out too? I wouldn't let it happen! Do you think that just because you said there's no relation between us, so there will be no relation between? I wouldn't let you build the block between us!" There was a slight of hurt when the King said this. 

"You are the King. No one can say no to what you said, including me." She said. She had reached her own conclusion anyway. She wouldn't put any hope to what ever relation between anymore. She don't wanted to be the King's women.

The imperial physician walked in just at the right time to save both of them from the awkwardness between them. "Your majesty, let me have a look on her majesty pulse." And the King just nodded his head. The imperial physician was checking the Queen's pulse while looking at the Queen's pale face and shook his head. A deep frown formed between his brows. The King felt a bit panic as he saw this expression on the imperial physician. "What happen? How did the Queen get a very high fever?"

"Your majesty... Her majesty condition is a side effect of the injured on her majesty's arm. I heard the nannies said that her majesty didn't drink the medicine that I had prepared for her majesty. If it continue like this, even though her majesty manage to get her body temperature down, she will still be having fever because of the pain from her arm. "The imperial physician explained to the King.

The King has a mixture of anger and worried in him as he heard it. "Song Ji Hyo! Did you don't want to live anymore? Why didn't you eat the medicine?!!!" "The medicine is so bitter, how do you expect me to eat it?!!! Do you think I really didn't want my life anymore? I still love this little life of mine okay?!!!" This Queen sure was a very person that couldn't stay calm for long. She was talking like she didn't have even a little bit of energy left in her body just now, but she voice was very loud now when she shout back to the King as her anger was risen.

"If you still love your life then drink the medicine." The King said as he took the medicine from the nanny beside of him. "Why don't you drink it yourself, since you like it so much?" "What did you say?" The King let out a frown. "You keep on telling me to drink it, then it meant you like it so much. So why don't you drink it? I wouldn't mind it." She shot a challenge at him.

"Don't argue with me, drink it now!" The King was so annoyed at the moment. Why was it so hard to let her drink a bowl of medicine? "You drink it!!!" "You really don't want to drink it?" He shot a warning look at her. "I Don't Want!!! You drink it yourself if you want it to be drink!" She would never touch that black liquid! "Are you sure?" "I don't want to drink it!!!" "Okay then... You had successfully fished my anger out." The King said as he put the bowl of medicine to his lips.

The Queen looked at him with her eyes and mouth wide open. 'Even though he is really angry, there is not need for him to drink my medicine right? Didn't he know that a medicine cannot be eat randomly? Is he crazy? Or did I really hate make him so angry until he become crazy? I never knew that I am this good..Hahaha..." When the Queen was feeling proud of herself, the King came close to her with a evil smile.

She didn't notice him until he had press their lips together, and transferred​ the liquid medicine in to her open mouth. What wsa he doing?!!! The Queen was so shock by the King's action causing her to choke on the medice in . The Queen shot a glared at the King who had just harassing her. ‘KIM! JONG! KOOK!!! You bastard King! How could you use force on me?!!!" She had secured her lips for more than twenty years for sake!!! And now her first kiss had been stolen by this ert King!!! TT_TT

The King looked at her with a smile. "So? You want to drink it or not?" "No! I don't want to drink it!!!" Don't hope that she would be threaten by that. "Okay then... I guess I'll just feed you." He raise the bowl of medicine to his lips once again, but was stop by the Queen this time. "Wait!!!" She took the bowl from the King. "I'll drink it myself." The King let out a small laugh as the Queen frown at the horror black liquid in the bowl. She let out a sigh. What other choice does she have at the moment? The King would forced it on her if she didn't drink it. She glared angrily at the King.

She drank the whole bowl of medicine with one breath. "Why is it so bitter?!!!" The King turned to the nanny beside him. "Go take some honey candy." "Yes your majesty." The nanny came back with a plate of honey candy after while and handed it to the Queen.

The Queen was eating the honey candy happily when she suddenly remembered that she was having a cold war with the King. She put down the candy in her hand. "Your majesty, I'm okay fine now. I think you should go back now." The King laugh when he saw the expression on the Queen's face. He knocked her head gently with his fingers. " Why? Do you want to chase me out as you had recovered now?" "I'm not chasing you away. I just didn't dare to have you stay here. I didn't want that beloved Lady Eun Hye of yours think of something to have me be put on blame again." She was so angry as she thought about that concubine acted weak in front of the King the other day.

"Fine... It was all my fault, please don't be angry anymore, okay?" He tried to coax her. "But you have to promise me something." "What is it?" "Don't ever let that Lady Eun Hye of your step even a foot in this palace anymore. And my pass, you said that you will give it back to me if you are satisfied with my performance in front of the Prince and Princess the other day. They had already goes back to their 'Sparrow' country for sometime now. Why didn't you still haven't give me back my pass yet?" She have to got the pass back. She still need to count out it when she had figured out a way to get out of the palace for ever in the future. She really had set her mind to got out of the palace forever and she wouldn't changed her decision no matter what.

The King let out a playful smile, decide to . "When did I ever said that I'm satisfied with your performance?" The Queen looked at the King with both her eyes wide open. Kim Jong Kook! I knew you will be like this! Have you forgotten it? If not because of me, you would have embarrassed​ yourslef in front of the Princess!!!" Oh she was burning, she was burning!!!!

The King let out a helpless smile and shook his head at the Queen. "I'll give you back the pass later. But you can only go out when you had fully recovered. And you have to informed me beforehand when you are going out. No like before, secretly going out and even had a fight. Or I'll immediately took it back and wouldn't give it back to you forever." "But you said before that you wouldn't took it back again forever!!! Are you turning on your own word again?" She pout at the King, unsatisfied.

But the King just acted like he didn't seen it. "Why? Do you have any suggestion to me?" 'Only you would dare to have a suggestion with me' He though with a smile. The Queen quickly shook her head vigorously​. "No, no, no.. I don't have any." She looked at the King with a big smile. 'I can't make him mad now. What if he really mad at me, and decide not to give me back the pass? Then how should I left this stupid palace in the futere?' She thought to herself...

 

Here is an update everyone!!! I hope you'll enjoy it... and so sorry I can't do as I promised.. I had try my best to write a sweet moment but then again, Im not a person that like romantic things that much. So I can't really write it... Happy Reading!!! ^^