Chapter Twenty Six

She is my Queen!!!

The King's reading's room... The King was sitting in front of the desk, staring silently at the letter that the Queen left for him in daze. 'If there is fate, we will meet again.' He keep on repeating the few words written on the letter in his head. "Ji Hyo ah, I will believe in a thing such as fate. All I will believe is you standing in front of me, when I can reach out and hold you in my arms. Where actually are you Ji Hyo ah..." The King said to himself helplessly. Tears are threatening to fall down from his eyes. 

"Minister Ji, is his majesty okay?" Jae Suk stood in front of the door looking at the King worriedly. "Lord Yoo, can you please give his majesty some advice? He had been staring at the letter that her majesty left for him, not willing to eat or do any thing else. I really didn't what i have to do anymore." "Didn't mother came to see him?" Jae Suk asked with a frown. "Her majesty did came before, but she also couldn't do anything. His majesty wouldn't respond to anyone."

Jae Suk smile helplessly. "Looks like only when Ji Hyo standing in front of him that he will have respond." He never thought that a cold King like him would also lose in the game of love. The minister also let out a sighed. "But we didn't know where had her majesty gone to." "I'll go have a look on him." 

"Jong Kook ah..." Jae Suk called out when he stepped in to the room. The King quickly stood up when he heard Jae Suk's voice. "Did you find her?!!!" He asked hopefully but his hope was crushed as Jae Suk shook his head at him. Disappointment was all over the King's face. "Jong Kook ah, I think Ji Hyo is not in the town anymore." Jae Suk told the King his thought that had been bothering him when he was searching the town for the Queen for the past few days. 

"Send out a picture of the Queen to all the counties, tell them to search for the Queen. They have to find the Queen no matter what!" The King put out an order to minister as he heard what Jae Suk said just now. "Jong Kook ah, calm down first. We can't do that. Ji Hyo will be in danger if the third Prince know about it." The older men warned. The King shook his head helplessly. " What else should I do, if I can't do this? I just want to find her as soon as possible." "How about we send a few trustworthy soldier to go undercover at each county, searching for her?" The King let out a sighed. "That the only way we have now. If this still didn't work. I'll go search for her myself."

Jae Suk stared at the King, full with seriousness. "Jong Kook ah, Ji Hyo is really that important to you?" The King didn't answered but asked him back instead. "I ask you, does Kyung-Eun really that important to you?" "Of course!" He knew the answered without even have to thought about it. "Then Ji Hyo is also the same for me." The King never thought that he would cared that much for a women.

The Golden Town... The name of the Queen's clinic sure was very attracting. Even thought she just opened for business in less then a week, she was already very famous among the citizen. You couldn't denied the fact that she was graduated from the best medical school in Seoul. All the people that came to her clinic were praising her as the 'God Doctor', causing her to be a little bit too proud of herself. 

"If I knew they will be praising me like this earlier, I would have been run away from the palace long time ago. I wouldn't even have to wait this long until I got framed by that Lady Eun Hye. I am more certain now, that my decision to left Kim Jong Kook was right. She said as she massaged her tired shoulders and back. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Few days after... In the King's reading room... "Any news about her?!" But Jae Suk shook his head helplessly causing the King very much disappointed. "Really?" 'Ji Hyo ah, you really didn't want me anymore?' He thought and he felt his heart being grip tightly by an invisible hand. "Your majesty! Your majesty!!!" Minister Ji excitedly run into the room. "What is it?" The King asked without paying much attention to him. He really didn't have the heart to thought about anything else at the moment.

"Your majesty, there's a news about her majesty!" "Really?!!!" A smile finally came out on his face after such along time. "A undercover soldier had came back early. He said that her majesty is staying at The Golden Town now. He said her majesty had open a clinic and is very highly getting the support from the citizen around there. The citizen are praising her as the God Doctor." Minister Ji said excitedly. He was very proud of the Queen when he heard the undercover soldier told him about this early. He had always knew that their Queen was very talented. 

The King let out a weak laugh. "It's good then. I was so worried about her." Jae Suk started to make a joke as the worried in his heart had decrease. "Looks like this little sister-in-law of mine sure is very talented. What is the name of her clinic?" "I heard it is 'Cured in a day'." Jae Sukk turned to the King with a teasing smirk "Cured in a day? Jong Kook ah, I think only that Queen of yours can think of a name like this."

But the smirk on his face disappeared as he saw the King was gripping on the chair arms tightly, his face and lips was all white, and his body was shaking non-stop. "Jong Kook ah, are you okay?" He rushed to the King's side took a hold of him, preventing him from falling down. 'He must be very tired after these few days without sleep and eat.' He thought with pity."I... I..." The King didn't even manage to finish what he wanted to said before his body couldn't hold it any longer shutting down by itself. 

"The King's chamber... "How is he?" The King's mother looked at her pale son worriedly. "Your majesty, his majesty will be fine after some rest. His majesty had been suffering from overwhelming pressure since the past few days, moreover his majesty didn't get enough rest and didn't took his meal on time. His majesty had finally let out all the pressure in him all at once early, his body couldn't hold all the pressure because the lack of energy, that is why his majesty had fainted just now. I will prepare some medicine for his majesty now." The imperial physician explained. 

"You can go now." She looked at her son with pity. "I didn't since when he has become this stubborn. He wouldn't listen to me no matter what I said." "Mother, please don't blame him. I know it very well how he felt." Jae Suk said with a frown. "I was worried when he didn't care of Ji Hyo before. But he care so much about Ji Hyo now, I also still worrying. I really didn't know what should I do with the both of them." She let out a deep sighed.

"I apologies for making you worried mother." The King said as he slowly sat up, supporting his heavy body with the little energy he got left on his arm. "Did you feel hurt anywhere else?" His mother looked at him with her pair of concerned eyes. "I'm okay mother. I want to go look for Ji Hyo." He was about to got down from the bed but was stop by his mother. "No. You cannot go out until you had recover."

"Mother I'm fine..." He said with a slight of impatient in his voice. He wanted to go to the Queen as fast as he could now that he knew where she was. "I said no. You listen carefully, before you had treat yourself fully, don't even wish to go out of the palace!" She turned to Jae Suk who was standing beside her. "Jae Suk ah, look after this stubborn little brother of yours. Don't ever let him get p from the bed until he had fully recover." Jae Suk quickly nodded his head. That was the first time he had ever saw that step mother of his being that angry.

He walked over to the King with a sighed when the their mother had left. "Jong Kook ah, looks like you had really make mother angry this time." But the King just ignored him. "Minister Ji prepared my clothes, I want to go out." He got off of the bed. Jae Suk quickly stood in front of him. "Jong Kook ah, I think you better wait until you had recover first. We already knew that Ji Hyo have no danger staying in the Golden town anyway." "No danger? What if the third prince found out that she is staying outside of the palace now? Will she still be in no danger? Get out of my way or I'll use force on you. You knew it very well that you are no compete with me." Just for the Queen, he was willing to use force on him.

"Fine. Then I will go with you. If mother know you go out alone later, she will be very mad at me." Jae Suk knew that there was nothing he could have done to changed the King's mind now. 

 

Sorry for the short update everyone... I really didn't have many interesting idea tonight. I had been re-write this for a few times as I thought it was bored when I read it early... This is the best I can come up with.. Hope you all will still like it.. Happy Reading!!! ^^ 

Oh and the King will start to chase after tthe Queen tomorrow~~ *^-^* you will know the indentity of the third prince in the future~